sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A New Year Welcomes A New Champion (Scorpion)

Started by Rick Reynolds, March 26, 2023, 03:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:75.219.165.90
Date Posted:30/12/2008 4:05 PMCopy HTML

(It finally happened, the merger of MCW into SEF, yet another company swallowed up by SEF adding to its rich legacy, but not what it is on Scorpion's mind. He was told if he beat Whitney he got a shot the week after, but it was announced at the end of that show that it was the last show for MCW. The next for SEF would be January 5th and the main event is Scorpion versus Whitney in a steel cage with the MCW Title on the line. The whole card is stacked up like a pay per view, its huge and so the headliner has got to be just as huge. We all know both can competitors can handle the pressure, but the ego of Scorpion makes him believe he could handle it alone, that he carries the show and well maybe that kind of thinking is what will make him the next MCW Champion!?)
(A typical winter day in Canada up somewhere around Manitoba, appears to be off the beaten path, not much civilization around and the only person is Scorpion standing in front of some snow covered trees, pines and a few hardwoods. His blonda hair hangs down over his blue nylon jacket, a scruffy beard on his face and a smirk as he stares into the camera.)
Scorpion
"Two weeks ago I proved to the world that you are indeed a fluke of a champion Whitney, I proved I am better than you because I beat you fair and square in the middle of the ring and its an injustice that I have to do it yet again before I am officially given the title I should have gotten months ago."
(He scowls now.)
Scorpion
"I will never forget that, it was the biggest screwjob in the history of this business, no one knows what that feels like because no one ever had it stuck to them that bad. 2009 is just a couple days away and then a few days into the new year is the return of WAR, the return of SEF and my title shot, the night I truly own you and expose you for the true fraud you are. For almost seven years now you have been on top because you are constantly laying on bottom of management, but no more Whitney, you can't do that anymore and you know why. Well then again, you were born in Kentucky, maybe you will still do that?!"
(He gets a look of disgust on his face now.)
Scorpion
"In the first place though, management must have been desperate or maybe your just really good. Something I'll never know because I wouldn't touch it with the longest pole in the world, I don't go for the dirty, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag hoes like you. I'll stick to slapping you around the ring and taking the MCW Title to put around a real, gorgeous waist, the waits of the real superman in this business, the ultimate sinner!"
(A cocky smirk comes across his face now.)
Scorpion
"January 5th is the end of your pathetic reign, just you and I in a steel cage, but then we were enclosed in steel when you screwed me, so what's to stop that from happening? I tell you what, the fact that pinfalls are not allowed, no submissions, no dq or count out, so ya can't run away like the scared little girl you are. Ya win by escaping the cage, beating your opponent until they cannot get to their feet, then make your exit, well rather, I will make my exit and finally get my rightful belt! Your finished Whitney, your time is over, no more gold for you. Your gonna have to go back to what it is your good at and that's not anything in the ring. We all know what Whitney Marret is best at, just ask the boys in the locker room, every single one of them that has come through SEF, Whitney knows them all very well!"

(He laughs now.)

Scorpion
"I am going to Detroit in six days and I will not leave without the MCW Title, that is just a fact, you can bet on it because its the surest thing in this business today! See ya Monday...bitch!"

(He pulls his hands from his pockets now and brushes back his hair in a cocky manner, then walks away from the view leaving us to see the snow covered trees before the scene cuts out.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF