sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Dominance Returns (Viper)

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 29, 2023, 09:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:75.204.190.181
Date Posted:05/01/2009 10:46 AMCopy HTML

† This is an official Viper Roleplay. This roleplay may contain scenes of violence and language that may be inappropriate to children and to others. I don't really care if you are offended by this roleplay or not, if you are, it only proves that you didn't heed my warning like a fucking mental defect. Either read this roleplay or fuck off, you worthless fools. †
"THE DOMINANT PLAYER"

U
L
T
I
M
A
T
E

B
A
D
A
S
S
B
R
I
T
I
S
H
B
A
S
T
A
R
D
"KING OF GODS"
(Its a new year and a new era as SEF returns and not to MSN, but ou ton its own...its own network, SEF is truly free as has been noted already. The return card is tonight...Monday Night WAR and its stacked high, the small MCW Arena is going to explode with the action expected, the return of SEF and so many of the past faces the company as had. One of those will be one of the most recognized, a man who was here from the start, a man who happens to be the very first SEF World Champ, easy to figure out now, that man is Viper! He's changed a bit this past year as Viper no longer resides in Las Vegas or anywhere in America. It is a little unknown as to why he decided to move out of the country and back to his birthplace of London, but that is exactly what he did. Rumors of course circulated due to Viper having a distaste for America, but no one actually knows the truth behind it all. As well that is another story to tell, tonight is WAR and not only the return of SEF, but the return of Viper!)
(He stands out on the balcony of his hotel room looking out at the city if Detroit, wears a pair of black baggy shorts and a white muscle shirt, his blonde hair tied back in a loose ponytail. His arms lean on the rail as he stares out with those cold, dark eyes.)
Viper: "Its been a while since I've been to this city, quite a while and well its part of a horrible country, I do have some good memories, the fans here are diehard, plus I have some good friends in this city, my best friends in the world are from here, from America, so no matter the political bullshit I have to put up with, my friends will remain my friends."
(He shakes his head a little, some disgust in his eyes, but he just kinda shrugs as if to forget about that.)
Viper: "Tonight has nothing to do with politics or friendship, it has to do with true dominance returning to the SEF ring. Its been a while, but for all us SEF stars it has been. I'm sure like myself everyone else kept wrestling, hell, I watched MCW, a lot of guys went there, my opponent was one of them...Hardcore Haz. So your the ultimate sandman fan, ya act exactly like him, drink beer and swing canes. I won't call ya a ripoff, ya just kid lucky to be in the ring right, well yes Haz, that's exactly right. Your lucky to be in the ring with the likes of myself. I've been World Champ, first ever in history here in SEF, I am what everyone who comes here aspires to be. New stars looking to make a name, they look at the history and they see Vioper, they study him and they try to be as dominant as he is...as I am, but no one ever will. I'm sure you'll fight me tooth and nail, you'll go tow to toe, brawl like a madman, but then what's gonna happen Haz, what about when I take youdown, turn the pace of the match into a slow and methodical one, wear you down...break you down and destroy you, what then?"
(A sadistic looks shows up in his eyes now.)
Viper: "What happens is that I do what I have done to so many others in SEF and that is dominate, beat you into submission and win...its what I do best, better than anyone else! And also Haz, as much as I may control the outcome of our match, as much better as I am than you, there is one other factor to determine who wins our match and that is what we all know as FATE!"
(He smirks now, still showing that sadism.)
Viper: "Watch your back, watch me, keep on your toes kid cause one slip up and your dead! I make no mistakes, error free is who I am, the very best you will find, so I'll see ya Haz, see ya in the ring...MY RING!"
(He belts that out abrupt and loud and then pushes himself off the rail standing straight. Viper still stares out over the city and the scene now just fades away to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF