sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Real Champion Returns (Scorpion)

Started by Rick Reynolds, April 05, 2023, 11:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

mack420                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.217.233.130
Date Posted:20/03/2009 2:15 PMCopy HTML

(He finally captured the big title...again and now Scorpion heads to Wrestle X to face longtime rival Whitney Marret for the title he never held, the MCW Title. At Wrestle X the two titles will be merged, so two champions will walk in and only one walks out...who will it be? Will history repeat itself and Whitney Marret continue her dominance or will Scorpion finally get that one win that has eluded him? We still have a little over a week and one more WAR where Scorpion looks to capture more gold. He and Nick Roland team up to face Destruction and even with the boss on their side they are the underdogs against the monsters of mayhem. As sneaky as Scorpion is can he manage to escape with the titles or even his life?)
(Down in Georgia and with spring here today its nice and hot down south. We find Scorpion relaxing poolside at a hotel wearing some white shorts, a drink next to him on a stand and his arms behind his head. He gazes out, a grin on hi face and then he speaks.)
Scorpion
As you all witnessed the greatest wrestler of all time returning to SEF and capturing the World Heavyweight Title you got to see history made, you were there to witness the biggest moment of the year and probably the decade. Well, maybe that moment will be Wrestle X when I finally put Whitney to rest and take the title that was mine last November, the title I was screwed out of, the MCW Title. I will unite the two and continue holding the World Title for the rest of this year and beyond!

(He flashes a cocky smirk.)
Scorpion
Monday night I get to capture more gold because myself and Nick Roland will be the ones to put down the almight monsters called Destruction! Thrash and Slash are powerful beasts, but they have nothing on the real superman of wrestling, the ultimate sinner himself. I took down Storms with SIN and sure as hell can do the same to Thrash or Slash, so mark my words Destruction, your reign comes to an end! Richard Martin put his faith in me for a reason, he wanted me as the champion of SEF for a reason...because there is no one else better than me! Chris Orton stole that line from Chris Kanyon, but neither of them could put any truth to the line. I however exemplify that line, no one is better than Scorpion. I proved that last Monday, I'll prove it this Monday, and I'll prove it at Wrestle X and beyond that when I beat every single challenger to my World Hevayweight Title!

(His expression is turned straight and he just stares coldly into the camera.)
Scorpion
Ain't no one better than me and anyone who dares challenge that is in for a humiliation because that's what i do to you in the ring, show you up, slap you down, humiliate you, expose you for the frauds you all are! I am on top of SEF where I rightfully should be and no one is knocking me down....NO ONE!

(He started to sit up some, but relaxes leaning back, grabs his drink sipping some of it and sets it down. He puts his hands back behind his head and shuts his eyes now, so the view pans back and fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF