sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Rambling And Prattling -- An Extreme Promo

Started by Bobby James, September 26, 2023, 09:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby James

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:99.57.50.6
Date Posted:12/04/2010 3:09 AMCopy HTML

WARNING:THIS ROLEPLAY MAY CONTAIN NUDITY , STRONG LANGUAGE AND EXPLICIT SEXUAL SITUATIONS - ADULTS ONLY
The roleplay of  Bobby James that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!
ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!
People Mentioned / Used - Bobby James , Chris Orton , Drew Stevenson , Shane Mack and Steve Weigel ( apparently )

There seems to be a whole lot of tension all through out  the backstage areas of The SEF from people like Chris Orton , Shane Mack , Steve Weigel and many others.  From wrestlers wanting to make there marks to stars wanting to keep there top spots.  Its not about just staying one step ahead.  Its about moving forward.  Progressing to that next level.  Many wrestlers dream of it and some can even say that they have taken the steps up the ladder and gotten to the level to be called a World Champion.  One man who dreams of that is Bobby James.  He is smiling a bit more than usual while lounging on a tan leather couch.  Propping his feet up on the coffee table he looks towards the camera and grins before letting out a sigh of relief.

" Boston's Best " Bobby James -- Waaah Waaah Waaah.  Isn't is a funny thing that you yourself Shane Mack would talk about the same old song and dance routine.  This coming from the epitome of same old song and dance.  A guy who spends more time patting himself on the back then priests spend molesting.  See you talk about how your the man , the top draw , the top dog and what not.  About how your The World Champion and that much I'll give you.  Yes your the world champion.  But let me ask you this?  What's with the incesanct ramblings that are constantly spewing forth from your gullet.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that has tired of listening to you state that your the one to beat here in The SEF.  About how you made this company just what it is and was.  No one really doubts that your a top draw here.  But come on give it a rest.  Please.  I'm Shane Mack.  I am what makes The SEF.  I'm the measuring stick to this business.  I'm the holy grail not my belt.  I make the belt have meaning. I'm The Best There Is.  The Best There Was.  The Best There Ever Will Be.  Oh wait that's not you.  But whatever you get my point.  Its gotten old.  Its gotten tiring.  But maybe things just go over your head.

Stretching out a bit he smirks ligghtly.

" Bobby James " -- See its a little bit of irony I have been eluding to.  See whats truly ironic is the fact that you don't even realize is that you are just what you have been talking about.  Your the broken record.  The guy that no one really recieves anything new from.  You talk about how I don't have my facts straight and I'll say this much.  Yeah I haven't sat around in the same fed for what is it like eight years?  Sure you made a name for yourself here but to prattle on and on about it each and every time I hear you speak has been getting a little rediculous.  Hell man ever since I signed my contract with this company that's all I've heard coming from your promos.  Seriously cant you do any better than just repeating yourself.  But look at me I'm doing the exact same thing ain't I?  Ironic aint it? 

Moving his arm out of the view of the camera Bobby pulls a glass cup into focus and takes a sip of a goldish colored liquid as he takes a quick shot.

" Bobby James " -- Ahh nothing hits the spot like some SoCo and Lime.  See Shane there are other ways you just don't understand how repetitive you have truly become maybe its the fact that I keep hearing about how I'm a liar.  How others are liars.  Well Shane I spoke the truth about creating The Predators and that I never saw you as the leader.  Yeah you can say that you already said that you weren't the leader.  But who can really tell you just fucking talk so god damn much.  No one really pays attention.  How am I a liar cause I don't wait with baited breath to watch Shane " The Great " gloat about himself?  Now lets talk about facts.  You may want to look in the mirror and take a real hard look at yourself.  Because you stated that personal opinions don't make facts and your right they don't.  Just like yours.  Just like your opions don't make facts either.  See you may be a champion but that wont make your opinions any more of a fact than they would mine.

A snicker emits from Bobby.

" Bobby James " -- I guess for all of your supposed greatness irony and yes even sarcasm tend to overwhelm you.  Am I right?  I bet I'm right.  You didn't get the sarcasm about Steve Weigel.  See you tell me to take my own advice.  To not worry about Steve and worry about you and Drew Stevenson.  And your right I should.  See but what you failed to understand is that you were doing the same damn thing.  So I did it as well.  But I guess like other things you failed to grasp the concept and it went directly over your head.  See I watched and heard your first promo for this weeks Extreme and it was almost like a pandering and  a pleading to Mr. Wigglesworth.  I just heard you carrying on and on about Steve Weigel and what he had in store for him when he gets in the ring with the man that carried the compant on its back.  A wrestling god blah blah blah.  Me and Stevenson were mentioned.  Yeah we were talked about by you in vague passing.  Kinda like you were doing to us.  Get the irony or the sarcasm there?  Hopefully you do by  now.  But you we were talked about like were just some easy targets that can be brushed right off.  Now I know I'm not speaking for Drew when I say this but I'm not going into this match to be pushed around or to be walked over.  See unlike Weigel I don't need to attack people from behind to get title shots.  I know at some point I'll get my shot.  Its coming but I'll let Steve take his lumps first before a true challenge like me goes gunning.  But its really sad that you actually tried to say that I'm not on Chris Orton's level yet you did manage to mention that I had beaten him.  Sure I beat him and I beat Steve Weigel so if your so great then why are you taking on some dude I already beat?  Oh that's right cause you need to prove yourself to people you see as lower on the totem pole than you.  What is it?  Is it because he attacks you?  I mean is that all it takes.  Well I prefer to get my shots based on actual talent not just an ability to wield a chair.  But really I don't have all day to prattle on like Shane Mack I have real shit to take care of instead of munching on Cheetos and getting high all day long.  Now that was a shoot.  Or whatever thats' supposed to mean.  Waah Waah Waah. So I'm up.  I'll cya Wednesday night Shane.

Bobby drops his feet off of the coffee table and starts to toss on his shoes before heading out of the room as the camera fades out to a Burger King Commercial.

TBC By Me
This Layout Was Made For Bobby James by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF