sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Clan O'Bannon

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 06:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:05-06-2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:11-17-2010 7:19 PMCopy HTML

obannons.jpg Knox & Dusty picture by pegasusfeds10

..::ROLEPLAY TITLE::..
..::The Clan O'Bannon::..
..::PEOPLE USED::..
..::Dusty and Knox::..
..::PEOPLE MENTIONED::..
..::Dusty, Knox, Lacey, Justin etc, etc::..
..::NEXT MATCH::..
..::the Clan OBannon vs Enforcers/Dusty vs Journey
..::OOC::..
..::Sorry everyone!::..

{The Clan O'Bannon (Jake, Knox,&Dusty) are in a gym.  Dusty is looking hot in a mini-dress while the guys look like they have just come back from the gym.  They are shiny with sweat with black and orange towels over their shoulders.  Dusty steps foward with a sneer}

Dusty:"Journey, you stupid little bitch!  You think I care to remember the past?  No one cares about it, especially not me.  You are nowhere in my league and you never will be.  So you're little spiel about how you claim I trapped Knox, {she rolls her eyes and Knox shakes his head no} "whatever.  You're delusional and when I get you in the ring, I'll teach you the same lesson that Lacey and I have been teaching Maegan & Gracie the entire time they've been in the SEF/FFE."

Knox:"You know what?  I call things like I see them.  Christine Smith is nothing but a stupid cunt who has done jack shit since she's been in SEF!  Neither has her dumber than dog shit husband Adam Smith.  Now I have to face Justin and Matt.  {he looks at Jake & they both smirk} I'm really scared.  So Matt you got Viper in your back pocket?  Then you must realize where Dusty got the idea to get Gabby involved with the Dangerous Corporation since you seem to have whored Tao out to Viper.  So I could care less about the little love tap he gave me on Extreme.  Big deal!  Tao is nothing but a whore who is attracted to power and no matter what you say Viper will change that.  Now, you said you wanted me to challenge you? Listen old man, let me kick the hell out of Matt & Justin and then if you think you still got some go in you, then why don't we do this at the ppv.  Seems as you are narcistic enough to not do any on anything other than a grand scale."

{Jake chuckles}

Jake:"Viper is so full of shit!  You could go out to the ring and lay on the mat and the old bastard still wouldn't come out and take the pin.  You notice how he comes out to make the save againist the DC?  The cowardly bastard couldn't go toe to toe with them!  He has to use a sledge because he couldn't measure up to Rick Reynolds on his best day ten years ago.  {He crosses his arms and smirks}  Did you see the poor pitiful me promo that the Kindred cut today?  They think that people are going to feel sorry for them because Rage's whore of a mother died.  {He snickers} Yeah, I said it Rage!  The reason your dad and her didn't see eye to eye was because that bitch would spread her legs for anyone!  It didn't matter if it was male or female!  I wouldn't be surprised if she died of a bunch of STDS!  What a fucking skank!  Then again this is SEF/FFE they love bisexual skanks who fuck everything!  They'd love your whore of a mother; they'd probably even love her corpse!  This place is full of sick fucking perverted bastards!  {Knox lifts an eyebrow at him}  There is no love lost between me and Rage.  WE only got a long because well we didn't really get along.  {he snickers again} "Well, Matt and Justin....it seems that you don't like the fact that I sided with Knox any more than the fact that we beat the hell out of Lance.  Oh and {he gives a real smile} Give our regards to Jagger, the gullible bastard."

{Now he and Knox laugh their asses off.}

Knox:"He was so easy!  I can't believe he'd believe that the DC would have a normal locker room with a door that they could get into."

{The camera turns toward evil laughter.  Carly is working out in barely there workout clothes, the top shows her nipples off}

Carly Anderson:"You know it was easy.  The minute I saw him running around like an idiot screaming his head off like a mental patient, I went to the souvenir stand and bought a DC magnet and put it over your locker room door.  He is such a stupid bastard.  It's hard to believe that he's even really related to the Fox side of the family.  They are so self rightous!  They make me sick!  The whole damn family!  Now you know who's pulling the string of the Clan O'Bannon.  I'm also working on getting the Clan O'Bannon into the Dangerous Corporation.  I've been hard at work {she smirks}, busting....well ass.  The Enforcers have no idea what is in store for them tonight."  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *Knox and Dusty O'Bannon* Roleplay))

Layout 2003 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF