sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Ready for Megan

Started by Oktober Summers, October 04, 2023, 07:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:22/11/2010 3:22 AMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Oktober showed up late as she made it look that she might not show as she was playing mind games as she wanted to see if she could stress Megan out a bit. Oktober knew if she messed around a bit that she might throw Megan off track and well that was always a good thing! Oktober knew what was at stake and she was ready to claim a victory and move on to winning some gold! All Oktober cared about was winning gold and to do it at any cost! Oktober hit the ring before her match as she needed to speak about her plans and other things so when the show came back from a break Oktober stood there with a mic in hand.

Oktober: Oh,how I love a good fight and even more I get to take on someone that thinks I of all people would no show! Megan honey you really should keep up with the times because there is no fear in my body! Yeah I know the drill you win some and you lose some! I know whats at stake and well when the chips are on the table I rise up and take people out! This match will be one you will remeber because its going to be a match that you lose because lets face it I am just better then you! I know you all dont want to hear the truth but I dont really care! I am not getting paid to care im getting paid to win and so far I have done a pretty damn good job of doing just that! Im still a long way from winning anything but with a win I will put myself where I need to be! This match isnt about hate or needeing to prove myself. This match is all about getting to a place that I need to be and to be able to get my hands on a title or two! Megan where going to tear the house down and in the end your going to see why I am truely the best at what I do!

Otober smirks and rolls the mic to the coner and she heads back to get ready for yet another war...
This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF