sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cody Isn't Gonna Give Up RP # 3

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 07:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.169.40.218
Date Posted:22/11/2010 5:13 AMCopy HTML

Cody finished talking to Brandy, and he is glad that she wants to take self defence classes. He knows that everyone should know how to defend themselves, and Shane has shut him out again. Shane is becoming a very over protective guy, and Cody couldn't blame him one bit still this isn't like his brother do something like this. He is ready for this match against Matt Fox, and an interviewer walks over to him as the interview starts.

Interviewer

Your facing Matt Fox in the second round of the SEC Intercontinental Championship Tournament, and I want to know. What are your thoughts on the match?

Cody Jericho

I am ready for anything that Matt throws at me, but I just don't understand why Shane has to be over protective of Brandy for. I don't got anyone in my life that I have to be worried about, so that is a good thing I guess. Now Matt all Shane is doing is shutting me out, and not telling me anything. He went through something when he was younger, and won't tell what he is. I have this feeling that it is eating him up inside, but if he don't tell someone soon I am not sure what will happen with him. I love my brother don't get me wrong, but I made it this far so did Shane. I am not gonna give up at all, and one of us will walk away advancing in this match. I was worried about Brandy, but right now I focus is in this match with you. I am fully ready to get in the ring, and take you on. I have nothing against  you, but I got to do what I have to do to get to the next round. In a way I am glad that Brandy is gonna take the self defence classes, and it would help her out alot. You and me will get in the ring together, and fight it out. I just don't get angry like Shane does, but when I lose I can take it cause I know I will get better. This will be a great match between us, and the best man will walk out the winner see you out in the ring when it is time for the match Matt.

Interviewer

Thank you for your time Cody.

Cody Jericho

Your welcome.

He walks of, and the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF