sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time For Shane To Make An Impact RP #2

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 07:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.169.40.218
Date Posted:22/11/2010 5:23 AMCopy HTML

When the show comes on the air it shows Shane sitting at a table, and he is doing an autograph session. A little boy who is 9 years old hands him a picture, and he signs it as it reads this.

You need to take a hike, and never come back.

He hands it to him, and the boy starts crying as Shane starts talking.

Shane Jericho

What? You know what kid your just jealous that you will never be anything in your life, and get away from me you little troll so you can go back to the bridge you crawled out of cause your ugly as hell.

He takes off, and the fans are shocked that Shane is acting like this. He glares at them, and talks again.

Shane Jericho

Don't look at me that way, and you just don't understand just leave me the hell alone.

The fans walk off, and this side of Shane has never been shown. He is still upset, but hasn't even calmed down yet. There is something that he is hiding from everyone, and it is way to dark for him to even talk about. He looks at the camera, and starts talking.

Shane Jericho

Knox there will be nothing you can do or say that will stop me from taking you completely out, and with the mood I am in you won't make it out of this match walking I will make sure of that. Your not facing a nice Shane Jericho he is somewhere else, but your facing this side of me that has never been seen by anyone. You will pay for everything that I went through, and I will crush you like the annoying pile of crap that I ever saw in my life. It is time for you to get the beating of your life, and I will advance in this tournament as you won't be able to stop me.

Shane is ready for the SEF IC Championship Tournament, and he will stop anyone that stands in his way. Right now Knox does, and he don't care if he has to completely destory him cause he will do it without thinking twice about it as the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF