sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Kickstarting with a Surprise

Started by Lacey Daniels, October 04, 2023, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:78.146.61.188
Date Posted:26/11/2010 6:35 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Allies/Next Victim:Accomplishments:OOC:
Kick Starting with a Surprisemmm .. 3 guesses?Chris Orton/Dynasty Divas/Fugly FoxesTV Champion x1, International Champion x1alrighty so i'm kinda back but i might be a bit random for a while ... no change there then hehehe

LACEY DANIELS

The scene opens showing Lacey Daniels walking down the hall of the Sioux Falls arena chatting on her cell phone.

LD: Yeah so I checked the flights into Memphis and it's totally doable ...

Lacey tosses her head back and laughs.

LD: I know, well if they don't click onto it then they really are as dumb as they look

She chuckles again.

LD: Yeah no worries Dust ... well I'll see you soon

Lacey snaps shut her phone and turns to walk back to her locker room when she spys Greg Boone hovering nearby. She frowns and sighs deeply before crooking her finger and beckoning him over.

LD: Walk with me Greg I'm a busy woman ...

GB: So Lacey how ya doing?

Lacey stops and tilts her head to one side with a hard look in her eyes.

LD: Are you are refering to the fact that Julie stole my title last week or are you refering to the fact of Oktober Summers throwing herself at my man?

Greg opens his mouth to respond but before he can Lacey holds her hand up to his face.

LD: Either way it's not been my best week right? ... Well save your sympathy for someone who deserves it because last week was just ... well it was a fluke right? I mean as if Julie could really be considered anywhere near as dominant an International champion as me? ... Like if I had been anywhere near 100% she would have stood a chance? ... The only reason she won that match is because Maegan Fox is a backstabbing pain in the ass who can't mind her own business and now it seems like Tina has the same problem. Both of those two bitches need to be put in their place and no mistake. I mean shit who would you rather held the title Greg? Some old washed up hag who really should have stayed at home knitting sweaters for charity or me?

Greg swallows hard and opens his mouth to speak again when Lacey turns and starts walking away effectively cutting him off one more time.

LD: Huh! Stupid question ... of course anyone with half a brain wants to see me back as International champion ... Julie holding that title is a disgrace to SEF. Do they really want to turn the clock back that far? I really thought they were a company who looked to the future not regressed to the past. Ah well that will soon be remedied when I get my rematch granted and take back what's mine ... still I'll have to get it decontaminated after that whore has worn it.

Lacey shudders as she thinks of Julie wearing her precious title belt.

LD: And speaking of whores ... Oktober Summers! What the hell was she thinking throwing herself at Chris like that? I mean I know it's super exciting for her to win a match cos let's face it .. it doesn't happen that often but really ... she needs to engage her brain before she acts or she's gonna find herself splattered all over the ring. Jeez ... I guess her skank roots just came through.

GB: But you and Chris are alright though?

Lacey stops and turns to face Greg again with an even harder edge to her eyes. She holds up her hand to Greg's face and turns it so that the ring that Chris gave her is right in his face.

LD: See this Greg?

Greg nods fast.

LD: Now I know a lot of people might think that I'm upset over losing my International title and they're right I am but the most precious piece of gold I own is sitting right here on my finger ... at least until Chris replaces it with another piece of gold if you catch my drift. And that will happen ... me and Chris are solid and no little tramp is going to come between us or upset what we have. What me and Chris have is for keeps and that's all there is to it!

Lacey turns and starts walking down the hall again as Greg follows her.

GB: Oh yeah totally ... what I meant was that there are a lot of men who would welcome the news of you being single.

Lacey laughs as she carries on walking.

LD: Yeah well they're gonna be sadly disappointed because I'm not single and neither is Chris. We are still very much together in every way imaginable and anyone who doesn't understand that is going to made to understand in no uncertain terms.

Lacey stops outside a locker room door with the name Chris Orton on it as she opens it slightly befoe she turns to Greg.

LD: Now is there anything else?

GB: Well I assume you're here to support Chris and Dusty in their tag match ... you know, as you're not booked in a match yourself?

Lacey smirks sarcastically.

LD: For once Greg you assume right. I always stand by my man and I've always got my girls back ... I'm a very loyal person you know. And depending on my mood you might see me come out to watch another match closely as well ...

GB: You mean Okto...

Lacey holds up her hand to Greg again.

LD: Please I think I've heard that slut's name more than enough already ... and who knows what I'll do Greg but be sure of one thing ... you piss me off then you can expect sometime, somewhere I will get payback ...

The locker room door opens wide as Chris Orton appears in the doorway. He smiles broadly as he looks at Lacey and then scowls slightly when he spots Greg. Lacey looks up at Chris and raises up on her heels to kiss Chris deeply. When she pulls back she turns to Greg almost as an afterthought and smiles.

LD: Oh and Greg ... that's not a threat, that's a promise!

Chris laughs and pulls Lacey into the locker room before shutting the door in Greg's face.

Scene fades to black

TBC: By Chris if wanted

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF