sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Like I Said...

Started by Da Gangstas, October 04, 2023, 07:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.16.5
Date Posted:28/11/2010 12:55 AMCopy HTML

...the name Troy Storms will me listed as the next Intercontinental Champion!
And we see the focused and determined eyes of Storms as he sits back on a bench in a locker room wearing the IX shirt and black jeans, a bandana holding his long hair back. He appears casual, just determined, a focused fucking giant who wants one thing right now, the IC Title, and no one is safe. Storms with his hands resting on his legs calmly says.
Justin, it was a good match, a good effort on your part and I hope one day you can attain this title just like I will do cause you of all people better believe me now. Shane Jericho knows what its like to stand in my way as we've met in a tag match a while back. He better get ready to add yet another loss to his record and however I face after that, doesn't matter. Matt or Maegan, man or woman, that belt is gonna be slung over my shoulder, strapped around my waist, held higher than anyone in this company can hold it!
He smirks cause he knows what he can do with his size and that's, well that's cool and he remains cool, but determined as he says.
Shane, you better leave Brandy in the back because your gonna need every bit of your concentration on the man ready to end your career. This isn't the minor leagues boy, this is SEF and you better get your head in the game and learn a thing or two or just get the fuck out. Your standing in my way to getting a belt I have never worn and would kick the head off Mack for, then again he would understand and pull no punches with me either!
A smirk comes across his face and then fades as Storms says.
Look Jericho, you can piss and moan all day and night about your girl not being able to defend herself against another girl, ya can argue with Cody as much as ya want, throw all the tantrums you can, but when ya step in the ring with me ya better be ready for the fight of your life. I've been in the ring with a lot of great men and women, been to the top straight from the bottom. I know exactly what I'm doing and what I want. Everybody knows who the fuck I am, so let me ask you Shane Jericho, who are you and what the hell do you want?
Storms shrugs and raises his hands motioning for an answer, then waves us away and stands up, the view fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF