sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Screw loose, Lacey? {Maegan SNS}

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 08:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.239.29.104
Date Posted:02/12/2010 5:03 PMCopy HTML

Roleplay Title
People Featured
SEF W/L/D
Next Match
Accomplishments
OOC Comment
Screw loose lacey
Here
7/3/1
Taylor Johnson/Sara taylor fox v Dusty/Lexi
Multiple time wrestling/martial arts champ. Canadian National Soccer team
 we arent wrestling on extreme
..x.{{We open on Maegan Fox Silva who is looking amused}

Maegan Fox-Silva:"What I gave you is payback, Lacey.  Either way, you should have listened to your doctor because I am not booked to face you on Extreme.  Matt and I are going head to head for a chance at SEF's prestigious Intercontiental title.  So this poor pitiful me act that you do blaming me for losing your title?  Oh well.  You don't hear me bitching about Gracie checking on Rage & letting The New Bitches jump me with a t-ball bat do you?  {she shakes her head} We have to make our way and the more we try to follow Viper's advice to strike out on our own, people like you keep bringing up our family.  Jealous? Me? Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?  You call me jealous because you were SEF International Champion but I think you're jealous because I have a family.  I have a sexy husband, a beautiful step-daughter, and an adorable little boy.  So yes, on Saturday Night Special, it may very well be our last battle because I am dealing with the decision of do I want to put everything I have into this business or do I want to focus on my family.  I have been offered a great position to extend my degree into a doctorate and work for a major medical conglomerate in Dallas and I miss my son terribly.  So my decision will be based on how I fare in my match with Matt.  You and I will have to settle our differences in this match because I do not know whether Greg Boone will give us a match as epic as our Hell in a Cell battle.  I'll have to ask but still my decision will be made by whether or not I advance in the IC tournement because I doubt that you'd allow me to escape past you in the heavyweight division of SEF.  At least Knox won't.  I have to say your are probably the only woman he respects and it maybe because he is afraid of Chris.  Hes damn sure afraid of Viper.  {she shrugs}.  What you say or think about me is no longer of any importance to me.  I have to realize what is important to me and right now I'm not sure which it is but I will bring my best to both matches." 
x..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Layout was created as a freebie by MajikNinja//ENJOY

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF