sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Doing It Right Even If I Am Wrong

Started by Da Gangstas, October 04, 2023, 08:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.16.5
Date Posted:28/11/2010 12:35 AMCopy HTML

And so here we are inside the hotel room of Corez and seated across him from a table is Gabriella Rodgers who is looking kinda shy and nervous, but wears leather pants and a low cut halter top, her hair hanging in her face to hide it and she just sits with her arms tucked down in her lap. Her eyes looking down on the table as Corez is leaning back in blue jeans and THC shirt with glazed eyes. He looks over at gabby and says.
So look, your out of the DC if ya want, fuck, I don't know what it is ya want as ya never say anything, but then again, your actions so far have been good enough!
He winks at her with a grin and says.
But look, I know I'm not exactly some right to fucking lifer saint, but ya can do whatever ya want, go back to your family or hang with me, Impact X has your back whether ya sport their colors or just wanna be with me. I enjoy the company since Xanthus is off with a needle stuck in his goddamn arm. Fucking asshole is lucky he don't even come around!
Corez looks away kinda pissed and shakes his head side to side looking down. Gabby looks up now and Corez looks up and over saying.
Look, the door is right there, your free to do what ya want, just remember, stand out and be yourself and even if one day ya come across the ring from me, hold nothing back, just let it flow and go with the roll. Shit, if ya want we can burn one, always helps me think better?!
Corez pulls a joint tucked behind his right ear and lays it in front of Gabby, then scoots a lighter over to her. She just looks at it and Corez says.
Don't have to, no pressure from me, just a friend helping a friend cause it works!
He smirks as Gabby still stares at the joint and lighter.

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • IP:98.95.75.144
Re:Doing It Right Even If I Am Wrong
Date Posted:30/11/2010 5:49 PMCopy HTML

{Gabby finally looks up and brushes her hair out of her face.}

Gabby:"Corez?"  {she reaches into her bra to pull out a flash drive} I knew that that the things Dusty said about you were not true and then she let me use her computer.  {she swallows hard and plugs the tiny purple flash drive into an ipad and opens up several documents} Dusty used you.  All of this is messages and ims to Knox.  He didn't want her at first and then she started seeing you.  She even told him she was pregnant and you hit her but Emily was born way after you broke up with her.  I'm not a genius but at least I know it doesn't take a year to have a baby.  {she bits her lip and looks up to him afraid} I'm telling you this cuz I uh...{she looks down, hair falling in her face again} have fantasized about you since I was 15 and when you made love to me I realized I loved you."

Da Gangstas

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • IP:98.135.60.52
Re:Doing It Right Even If I Am Wrong
Date Posted:05/12/2010 4:56 PMCopy HTML

Corez shrugging just smirks and says.

I think this could be the beginning to something good for both of us. As for the shit concerning Dusty and Knox and their little secret shit they got going, I never cared and wanted to care for it. So she supposedly used me, ok, she got nothing out of me except time and energy spent with her and in her. If she used me she must just wanted cock at the time, but who can blame her right?!

He grins and looks down, then winks at gabby who kinda blushes and says.

Well yea, you know what to do that's for sure. So do you love me?

Corez looks a little more serious now, cool about it and thinking, then says.

Well it wouldn't be the first time I did love, its hard to answer as Dusty was not the only one I ever loved. Shit, my own ma kinda made that hard for me considering I never knew her, though I don't know that I wanted to!?

He kinda laughs and Gabby asks.

Oh, was she mean or something?

He shrugs and says.

Well I share a mom with Xanthus and he was kinda raised by her and that's why right now he's laying in some ghetto with a needle stuck in his fucking arm not caring about what he used to love to do in the ring as much as killing himself!

He looks a little angry now and his eyes kinda well up a bit as that's his brother. Gabby just looks in disbelief shaking her head and says.

Sorry, didn't mean to make ya talk about it.

Corez nods no and says.

Nah, ya ain't gotta be sorry, its his dumbass who won't listen. Mack helped him outta this shit once before, so that's why I was absent for the last Extreme, trying to find that fucker Xanthus. Fuck him though, I got my own life, apparently I got a girl too and yea, I'll try to open up and love ya, it'd be good to have a girl to be able and trust!

He looks over into her eyes smiling and she does as well, though blushing still. Corez gets up and steps over leaning down and brushes her hair back, then lifts her chin up laying a kiss on her. He then picks up the lifter and joint sparking the doobie up. Corez lays the lighter down and grabs Gabby's hand pulling her up and back to the bed. He sits down bringing her on to his lap and takes a deep drag, then cups her cheek and blows smoke up her nose. She inhales deeply and coughs it out kinda quick. Corez smirks and sticks the lit end in his mouth, then gives her a shotgun and she inhales deep up her nose holding it in and then lets it coughing as Corez takes a deep drag doing the same. They both look a little glazed now and finish up the joint, Gabby taking some normal hits, then when its too short Corez tosses it to the table. He then pulls Gabby back on to the bed with him holding her tight and kissing all over her neck. They start just kissing now, pretty wild and passionate.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF