sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Nikita Perry Does a Promo At A Local Wrestling Event.

Started by The Perry Family, February 12, 2024, 05:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Nikita perry FKA The Wolf is shown in the middle of a wrestling ring she has her usual black attire her long blonde hair looking good as usual she got this psycho un controllable look on her face, like she ready to dismantle somebody in a second Sierra perry is standing beside her wearing a black sweater sweat pants long blonde curly hair she looks around and there are a lot of fans seated in sets all ready for the event first ever at the perry church word is they are broke and are going try anything for money Sierra perry looks around and she then begin to talk.

Sierra perry. all right everyone u remember the Wolf right, well 6 months ago the wolf unfoundedly passed on but standing before you is the same person her name is Nikita perry and oh let me tell you this, this woman standing behind you is more dangerous more scary more un stable then the wolf ever was.

Sierra Perry. she is never going hold back hell i can not even control her me and Cruella could not control her nobody can trust me she can injure somebody break them in half, without even a second thought! if you thought she was bad before bitches you have not seen anything yet.

Nikita perry stands there motionless with a scary look on her face nobody can tell when or if she is going to snap on the first person that she see's she got her eyes sight on while Sierra is telling everyone what they are about to see she continues to talk.

Sierra perry. i have seen her break somebody's arm right in half without even a second thought i mean even with the blood gushing out of the poor victim, arm and leg i swear i could not control her Nikita is out of control, completely out of her Damm Mind ! nobody can stop her

Sierra perry. so i ask myself is there anyone in the back or in the audiance that would like to take a chance on defeating mis the unbeatable Nikita Perry. come in the ring right now and see if your bad or man or woman enough

she wait for reply 
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF