sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry Talks About Her Pet Project.

Started by The Perry Family, February 19, 2024, 01:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra perry is shown in a dark room sitting on a couch looks to be inside the church and she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry. everyone been wondering what my pet project is about who is it what is it well let's just say this is going to shock the entire world has ever seen and i just can not wait,

Sierra Perry. we have been working on this for few months now and we are just getting started i dont want to say so much about it yet,but when this is all revealed when the time is right the world is going to change forever! beware best things come to the people who wait.

she puts a sand glass urn on her stand which has some sand pouring down to the top.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF