sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Perrys Have a Talk About Their Match.

Started by The Perry Family, May 07, 2024, 05:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Cruella Sierra, and Nikita Perry, and Cora Blackheart is there as well, getting ready to talk about their up coming match, and Cruella begin to talk.

Cruella Perry. All right tonight is the night, that we finally get to team up and face another team instead of party crashers the past 2 weeks and don't even get me started on that group but the fact is, we got the most awesome woman on our side the most interesting awesome woman who is more dark and crazy and more insane then we are the womans evolution champion LBD.

Cruella Perry. i cannot wait i mean she is the womans evolution champion someday we going be champions, we are going to take over this place, but before that happens. we need to be more focused on tonight, and be more focused on winning and becoming the most feared woman in this hole Damm company.

Cruella Perry. im sure no i know we can defeat the Famous Monsters i mean they might be tough but we are tougher, more stronger then the famous monsters ever would be and if they think,

Cruella Perry. goes to talk some more, and notices both Sierra and Nikita both seem distracted, and she then begin to talk.

Cruella perry. Excuse me am i the only one talking here, hello am i the only one involved in this match, what is going on that you two are so involved in wait you two hoping by all these that are evil are thinking about the party crashers are you because like i said before we need to stay focused here we are teaming with Lbd the greatest woman ever and you two are thinking about pizza music and who knows what else.

Sierra Perry well we are well iam just concerned about what happened last week, when Nikita over her super kicked, me right in the face and helped party crashers get another win over us i mean what if she screws up and kicks me or even you.

Nikita Perry. gets up and get's in Sierra's face and Cruella's and she then begin to talk again.

Nikita Perry. i told you it was done by accident besides im fine for right Now, don't worry im sure what happened last week wil not happen again, i promise well i can not promise but iam going try to be, more care full all right Besides Party Crashers are awesome 

Sierra Perry.  but you Got my Promise we are going be just Fine, and with Lbd on our side there is no way, we are going to loose this match we got confidence on our side so i say enough talking and lets talk about how we are going to win tonight.

Nikita Perry.they do their Devil Worshipers sign with their fingers but it seems Nikita is nm of a devil worshiper these days and  they sit down and discusss their tag match for tonight

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF