sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Royal Rumble 2 {1/25/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 02, 2014, 02:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

January 25th, 2004

The show opens up and a bunch of pyro starts shooting off from he top of the stage and over the ring, then Cocky by Kid Rock begins playing. The camera pans out over the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California capturing all the rowdy fans waving their signs in the air ready to see some action tonight. The camera then drops down to Joey Styles and Joel Gertner at ringside.

Styles: Hello everyone and welcome all to the Royal Rumble. We have one hell of a show for you, some big time great matches and of course, the main event, the Rumble itself.

Gertner: Man do we ever have some big matches. None bigger than the Deathmatch between our Owner Daddy Mack and the current Undisputed Champion Viper. Those two are looking to steal the show tonight.

Styles: Wouldn't surprise me if they did, thse guys are incredible to watch. But also, the opening match looks great too. Cassie and Patricia both trying to dethrone Chae of the Women's Title.

Gertner: Oh man, those women are three of the top SEF Divas and seeing them fight at once is gonna be great.

Styles: The match following it should be good as well and Whitney seems to be a heavy favorite to win a shot at the Women's Title.

Gertner: Yes she does. That gauntlet match looks one sided as Shane should win and the Dudeyz will probably win their match.

Styles: True to both those. The parking lot brawl looks good though. Deadman and Velzian look the best in it.

Gertner: Yes they do, but its hard to predict a winner. As will it be with that cage match between Jackal and Matt.

Styles: Oh yes, those two are ready to fight again and are looking to make their least encounter look mild.

Gertner: And the Rumble itself, man what match. Thirty men fighting and only one winner.

Styles: Its gonna be big as it should, but so will that deathmatch. Right now though, Matt is standing by t do his show.

The tron comes alive to show Matt and he says.

Matt: Hello all and welcome to my live edition of Matt on a Mission. Earlier today I spoke with several of the superstars here in SEF and got their thoughts on the Rumble. Lets take a look at what they said.

The tron fades out from Matt and shows some clips of what some people had to say about the Royal Rumble.

Velzian: Well obviously, my predictions for the rumble match itself is that I will win, but one can only hope for that. The Women's Title match I think Cassie will win. the number 1 contender to the womens title match I think Whitney Marret will win. I think Shane will clean house and all of them will be fired. The Dudleyz I think should win. The cage match would have to be Matt and the Undisputed Title match could go either way, but who ever wins will be losing at Wrestlemania if I win the rumble.

Viper: I think Cassie will come out the winner, but that match will be one of the better womensmatches. Whitney should win her match. Shane will probably win his, but I could care less andthe tag matches means just as much, but the Dudleyz have more experience. As for the parking lot brawl, I don't care for that either, just a bunch of low card bitches fighting outside. The cage match, plenty of offense to you and Jackal as I do not care, I hope you both destroy each other though. The rumble will see many men involved, but Dragon is favored, though Velzian showed up late, but good, and Whitney has stepped up great. It does not matter who wins because unlike Velzian's lie, no one will beat me. As for my match, I cannot say as I just do not know, so watch and see cause your guess is as good as mine.

Whitney Marret: Ok, my thoughts...well, Cassie should be able to win her match tonight. Shehas stepped it up a lot. Of course, I think that I am going to win my match. My bet is on ShaneCobain to definitely take out the trash. I am pretty sure that the Dudleyz will win. The winner of the 15th entrant match I hope it's you, Matt. Because I want to eliminate you like a sack of potatoes. I really don't care about the parking lot brawl and again, I am going to win the rumble and go on to Wrestlemania to become the 1st ever women's Undisputed Champ. But the winner of the japanese deathmatch is going to be no other than the man that has won every JD...and that's Daddy Mack. I really hope he wins. That's my thoughts and I am sticking to them.

Daddy Mack: My prediction for the Womens Title match is that Cassie will probably win and I would be glad, but I would love to see Chae overcome this challenge and beat out her sister and Cassie. She stepped up a lot when she won the title and to win tonight would really solidify her title reign. As for the #1 contenders match to that title, I will have to go with Emily or Whitney as they are the only two to do anything recently. Emily is doing ok, but Whitney has always done good and is continuing to, so I pick her. The gauntlet match with Shane running through them waste of space bitches he will clean house and dispose of SEF's trash with ease. The tag match, Dudleyz got the experience, but I would love to see another tag team in SEF as we need them, but I am going with the Dudleyz. As for the parking lot brawl, #1 contender to your title, the IC Title, Deadman and Velzian are the top ones in that match and could go either way. I think Velzian wants it more as he has never made it very big in SEF, but has been around enough to know what he wants and he wants success. Your match, fighting your old friend Jackal, the beginning of what looks like a similiar fued I gotta say ya both are gonna tear that cage apart if it don't tear ya apart. I was there firsthand in your first battle and I expect this to be worse, so I imagine a fight to the finish. As for the deathmatch. Me against my friend for the top title, one more for the road, last chance, all that, man it will be kick ass. I am saying this unbisaedly, but I know it will be one for the ages as I know myself and Viper and what we can do when put together and I must say, we will knock 'em dead. The rumble, what can I say, we got some good superstars in it and all looking to win and fight either me or Viper. Mickey wants Viper, but the rest just want the title. I think Mickey may do it, but then ya got Velzian returning and a surprising step up by Whitney, also Ace Hart shows he wants it, but still Mickey has something about him that proves he wants it and wants it bad.

The tron the fades back in to Matt who says.

Matt: Well those were some interesting thoughts and very logical predictions. As for who will win, I cannot honestly say who as its looks to close, but the action will be superb as SEF always is.

The tron then fades out and the first match is just seconds away from starting.

Triple Threat Hardcore Match
SEF Women's Championship
Cassie Michaels w/Strife vs. Patricia Stratigias w/Spike Dudley vs. Chae Stratigias[c]

Never Gonna Stop Me hits and Cassie comes running out along with Strife and the two head on into the ring. Cassie poses, then Strife kisses her and gets out of the ring. Toxic hits and Patricia comes walking with Spike at her side. The two get to ringside and Spike gives Patricia a kiss, then she slides in and goes right for Cassie early on, tackling her and laying in some punches. Cassie rolls her over and does the same, then Why Can't We Just Dance hits and Chae comes walking out with her title. She slides in the ring and takes off her title, grins and slams it down on the back of Cassie's head. She then picks up Cassie and nails a ddt. Chae then goes outside the ring and gets some weapos. She tosses a singapre cane to Patricia who uses it to crack Cassie over the head, then goes for the pin......1......2.......Chae breaks the pin. Patricia looks mad and the two jump and start pushing each other.

Styles: Looks like the partnership was short lived.

Gertner: That's for sure.

Chae looks for a right hand, but Patricia ducks it and lays out Chae with a chick kick. Cassie is up now and has a chair in hand, swings at Patricia and lays her out. She then picks up Chae and whips her into the ropes nailing her with a dropkick. Chae gets back up and is kicked in the gut, then dropped with a twist of fate by Cassie. Patricia starts getting up to her feet and is clearly busted open from that chair. Cassie sees her and charges her nailing a clothesline. Chae gets up and grabs a trash can smashing it over Cassie's head, then lifts her up and suplexes her. She picks up Patricia and whips her into the ropes, looks for a spinning kick, but Patricia ducks and flies back with a flying clothesline. Patricia jumps on Chae and begins pounding her head into the mat, then gets up, but is met with some elbows by Cassie who soon nails a powerbomb on Patricia. Cassie picks up a trash can lid and bashes Chae in the head, then lays it on Patricia and climbs up top. She stands straight up and leaps off, flipping through teh air and coming down with a Shooting Star Press, but Patricia moves at the last second. Chae gets up and slams a trash can on to Patricia, then picks up a singapre cane and hits the can a few times on Patricia. She lifts up Patricia and gives her a neckbreaker, then climbs up top obviously looking for the Sparkling Star Press. Cassie is up though and runs off shoving Chae off and to the floor outside where she ends up hitting her neck across the guard rail. Cassie then picks up a chair and bashes Patricia as hard as she can in the head. Cassie positions her near the ropes, then climbs up top and delivers a nice Shooting Star Press to her and pins.......1.......2......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and new SEF Women's Champion...............Cassie Michaels!

Never Gonna Stop Me hits as Cassie stands up and is awarded the Women's Title. She looks at it, smiles, and raises it up looking proud as Strife comes in to ceebrate with her. Spike pulls Patricia out and checks on her.

Styles: Wow, that was a hell of a match to open up with. Those women definitely made a good start to this event.

Gertner: Yes they did. I was hoping the leggy Chae woulda won, but I am happy to see Cassie get the title back.

Fatal Four Way Elimination Hardcore Match
#1 Contender To SEF Women's Championship
Lita vs. Whitney Marret w/Viper vs. Emily w/Matt Matlock vs. Aryn Styles

Lita and Aryn are in the ring when Feel Like Makin Love hits and Whitney comes walking out along with Viper. They get to ringside and Whitney slides in the ring, not wanting to wait and charges Aryn taking her down with a tackle and starts punching her in the head. Lita comes over and clubs Whitney in the back, then pick sher up and looks for a ddt, but gets backdropped. Emily soon hits and obviously Emily walks out with Matt at her side. She runs down and slides in the ring, jumps on Aryn and starts slapping her in the head. Whitney lifts up Lita and suplexes her, then goes up top and hits an elbow drop to her and pins.....1.....2.....3!

Styles: Damn, Lita is goen already.

Gertner: Whitney took her out fast.

Emily gets up and kicks Whitney in the ribs, then yells to Matt who throws her a chair. Viper looks pissed and walks over backing up Matt who tries to pretend his arm slipped. In the ring, Emily looks to take Whitney's head off, but she ducks and Aryn gets the the force of the blow. Whitney then grabs Emily by the head and gives her a bulldog. She picks up Aryn and ddt's her into the chair, then pins.......1......2......3!

Styles: Well there goes Aryn, two left now.

Gertner: Yea and both very hot divas at that.

Whitney grins and goes outside the ring, searches under the ring and finds what she wants, a sledgehammer. She slides back in the ring, but is met with kicks by Emily who soon whips Whitney across the ring and nails a clothesine on her. Emily then picks up the chair and jabs it into Whitney's stomach, then lays it down and looks for a neckbreaker on it, but Whitney reverses into a ddt somehow. Whitney picks up the sledgehammer and as Emily gets up nails her right in the head. She then pulls Emily up, hooks her arms and hits Southern Pride and pins.....1.....2.....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and number one contender to the SEF Women's Title....................Whitney Marret!

Feel Like Makin Love hits as Whitney gets her arm raised in victory. Viper celebrates with her as Matt checks on Emily.

Styles: Whitney sure fought through all those women and did so impressively.

Gertner: Damn right she did, she fought like it was her last match.

Hardcore Rules Your Fired Gauntlet Match
Shane Cobain vs. Trash, Rocketfire, Tiger, Scott Chamber

Shane stands in the ring smoking a blunt, eyes redder than hell, literally redder than hell itself. First up, Trash comes running to the ring, no music as she didn't post none, go figure. She jumps in and sees Shane laughs, but then Shane sees her and is like, whoa, a chick. Ugly chick, but hey, who cares. He lunges at her and plants a sloppy kiss on Trash. She looks disgusted and goes to wipe her mouth, but Shane rolls her up in a small package.......1........2......3!

Styles: That was funny I admit.

Gertner: Yea, Shane stole a kiss.

Just then, Cowboy hits and Mack comes a strutting out, mic and steel chair in hand. He walks to one side of the stage, unfolds teh chair and sits in it backwards, then says.

Mack: Hey Trash, your fired.

Trash looks pissed, but has no choice and leaves. Then, Rocketfire comes running out and slides in the ring. He runs at Shane who ducks to pick up his fallen blunt. Rocketfire bounces off the ropes and Shane quickly grabs him, hits a midified and wahts looks like a painful backbreaker, then pins.....1....2.....3!

Styles: Rocketfire is now gone.

Gertner: Yea, damn fool.

Mack: Hey rocketbitch, your fired.

As rocket leaves, Tiger comes running out, but gets tripped by Mack and Tiger goes rolling down the ramp to ringside and busts his head open when he hits the steel steps. The ref does a count.

Mack: Hey ref, speed that shit up.

The ref does so and Tiger is counted out. EMT's run down and help Tiger.

Mack: Hey boys, don't let him bleed all over the arena ok, I am paying for this show. Oh, and Tiger, your fired.

As they hep him out, Scott Chamber comes walking out on stage and looks at Mack. He gets in Mack's face and says.

Scott: I am too good for you and SEF. Fire me now and let me go.

Mack just grins and says.

Mack: Ok Scotty, then here goes, you.......

Before Mack says it, he lets loose a hard right knocking Scott down, then picks him up, leans him against the stage wall and nails him with Da Shows Ova.

Mack: Your fired bitch. Yo Shane, get your ass outta that ring and lets go toke up.

Shane moves quicker than he ever has and the two men head backstage.

J-Lo: Here is your winner..................Shane Cobain!

Styes: Well, certainly interesting if you ask me.

Gertner: Yea, but very entertaining.

Tag Team Hardcore Match
#1 Contenders To SEF Tag Team Championship
Triple H & Randy Orton w/Cassidy Michaels vs. The Dudley Boyz w/Patricia Stratigias

Evolution hits and out walks Orton along with Cassidy. They get to ringside and Ortom slides in doing a pose. Then Bombshell hits and out walk Bubba and Spike carrying table with Patricia behind them. They get to the ring and slide the table in, then set the table up. Orton looks cautious of them and wonders where Triple H is. Bubba backs up some and apears to not get involved. Spike runs at Orton, but gets clothesline and Bubba runs over clotheslining Orton. He then picks up Orton and scoop slams him. Spike climbs the top rope and stomps on his chest. They then picks up Orton together and give him a double ddt. Spike picks up Orton and gives him the Dudley Dog as Bubba moves the table to a corner and sits on the top turnbuckle. Spike lifts Orton back up and hoists him up to Bubba who grabs Orton and leaps off powerbombing him through the table. Spike clears away the table and pins......1.....2.....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winners by pinfall and number one contenders to the SEF Tag Team Titles.................The Dudley Boyz!

Bombshell hits as both Dudleyz get their hands raised, then Patricia comes in and celebrates with them.

Styles: Well, certainly an easy victory for the Dudleyz.

Gertner: Yea, may not be so easy when they go for the Titles though.

Free For All Parking Lot Brawl
#1 Contender To SEF Intercontinental Championship
Deadman vs. Chris Styles vs. Ryan Dunne vs. James Tsunami vs. Andrew Velzian vs. D-Von Dudley vs. Andy Stone

Outside of the Staples Center in the parking lot a circle of cars is shown and standing around in that circle is the superstars who are involved in the parking lot brawl tonight, well all but Andrew Velzian who has not shown up yet. The ref signas for the match, well brawl to begin and of course, it does. Deadman and Andy immediately start exchanging punches, going back and forth. Chris Styles runs around tying to hide as he is being a pussy afer getting destroyed by Viper earlier in the week. Ryan Dunne gets planted with a ddt from D-Von who then goes after James and the two begind brawling. Chris ends up running on out of there and inside due to being, well being a flat our coward. Ryan gets up and says to hell with it as well, then goes inside since he is supposedly some pretty boy. Deadman now has Andy reeling and ends up scoop slamming him on to a car. D-Von is laying into James viciously and is smashing his head into a car when Velzian comes driving up in a monster truck. He floors it and drives the tuck up on a car, then climbs out and leaps off the truck hitting cross body on Deadman. Velzian gets up and grabs a tire iron from one car and cracks Andy in the knee, then bashes him in the head. D-Von comes running over and gets hit with the tire iron, then kicked in the gut and given a swinging neckbreaker. James gets up, but Velzian simply puts his head through a window laying him out. Deadman gets up and clubs Velzian in the back, then tosses him on to a car. As he climbs up, Andy comes from behind gives Deadman a full nelson slam to the concrete. Velzian who is up baseball slides off the car with a dropkick into Andy, then gives him a snap suplex. D-Von is up and Velzian grabs him in a waistlock, then gives him a german suplex and soon pins......1......2......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and number one contender to the SEF Intercontinental Title........................Andrew Velzian!

Enemy can be heard playing from inside the arena as Velzian gets his hand raised up. Deadman starts to come to and Velzian heads inside. Deadman looks pissed, picks up Andy and chokeslams him, then hoists him up on his shoulder and carries him inside.

Styles: Man, that match looked brutal.

Gertner: Sure did and Velzian won. He gets a shot at tthe IC Title, but I wonder where Deadman is going with Andy?

The Crucifixition

Du Hast begins playing over the pa as Deadman makes his way out with Andy still on his shoulder. He gets to ringside and rolls him in, the signals to the back and about ten druids comes walking out with a cross. Deadman is in the ring and they soon get in and strap Andy to the cross. A rope lowers down and is hooked to the cross, then the druids hold up the cross to Deadman's waist. Deadman gets a daggerf rom one of them as well as a chalis ad after sayinga few weird words, he cuts his wrist slightly and pours some blood in the chalis. He then forces Andy to drink it and soon, the cross raises up with Andy on it and Deadman below raising his hands in the air, his eyes rolling back, and laughing evily. The the lights go out for about five minutes, pop back on and Deadman is gone, the druids are gone,a nd Andy on the cross is gone.

Styles: What the hell was that? Looked like Deadman crucified Andy, but why?

Gertner: Got me, that goth shit isn't in my personality, so it flew by.

Cage Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
#15th Entry Into The Royal Rumble
The Jackal vs. Matt Matlock[c] w/Emily

The cage has been set up now and its is not a new type of cage. This cage is one of ol' steel cages likes you saw in the 80's. The square holes, color blue, stiff sides, and very unforgiving. Don't Tread On Me soon hits and out walks Jackal who looks pumped and ready to go. He gets to ringside, looks at the steel structure and just walk son in. Then, Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits and the IC Champ Matt comes walking on out looking cocky as hell as always and with him is Emily. The two get to ringside and Matt hands his title to Emily, then steps into the cage, the door shutting behind him. Jackal awaits him in the center of the ring and Matt steps forwards, talks some trash and gets some right hands in response. Jackal floors Matt to the canvas, then picks him up and whips him into the ropes giving him a hard powerslam. Jackal pulls up Matt and scoop slams him, then climbs up to the second turnbuckle and jumps off with a fistdrop to Matt's head. He tris for an elbow drop, but misses and Matt gets to his feet. Jackal does so as well and gets kicked in the gut by Matt who looks for a ddt. Jackal though counters with a northern lights suplex, then stands up and starts climbing the cage. Matt gets up and runs after him. The two now stand on the top rope and Matt bounces Jackal's head of the cage and sends him to the canvas. Matt though loses his balance and falls straight down on the rope injuring his jewels.

Styles: Both men are down now, anyones chance now.

Gertner: Yea, but I bet Emily is really hurting after Matt's fall.

Matt pulls himself up with the ropes help as Jackal gets to his feet and runs over planting Matt with a Yakuza kick to the head. He then pulls Matt up and away from the ropes and lifts him up giving Matt his own Matlock Go Round. Jackal stands up and grins, then heads for the door. It opens and he looks to step out when Emily slams it into his head. Jackal falls backward in the ring, but outside, his wife Christine jumps the guard rail and tackles Emily laying into her with punches. Inside, Matt gets up and watches the two with a perverted look, then snaps out of it and lifts up Jackal who is bleeding, looks pissed and gives him a hard ddt. Matt climbs up top and smirks, then leaps off with the Pounce of Jackal on to Jackal of course. Matt gets up holding his ribs, then starts climbing the cage and gets almost up top when Jackal grabs his foot. Jackal starts punching Matt in the back, then climbs up and with them both just inches from stepping on top of the cage, Jackal takes a hold of Matt and falls back all the way down to the canvas. They both hit hard and bounce away from each other, laying there for a few seconds.

Styles: Damn, what a drop that was.

Gertner: No shit. Jackal executed it, but got hurt just as bad as Matt.

They both start moving and Jackal gets up first, then Matt and they exchange punches for bit before Matt knees Jackal in the gut and backs him into a corner. Matt lifts up Jackal on the top rope, then climbs up and delivers the Matlock Drop to him. Matt gets to his feet and kicks at Jackal, then smirks and walks to the door. As it opens, Jackal lunges up and charges spearing Matt right in the back, then latches on and gives him a release german suplex. Jackal falls on his back as Matt lands facefirst. Jackal is the first one up and Matt folows, but is given the Jackal Effect, then picked back up and given the Jackals Claw. Jackal recovers himself, then starts climbing teh cage and gets to the top. Matt sees him and crawls for the door as Jackal starts climbing down the outside. Matt gets halfway out the door, but Jackal drops down and wins the match. Matt falls to the floor just a second too late.

J-Lo: Here is your winner and new SEF Intercontinental Champion........................The Jackal!

Don't Tread On Me hits as Jackal raises his arms in the air and gets awarded his new title. Christine runs to hima nd jumps in his arms as Emily checks on Matt.

Styles: Well I must say that was a heel of a match, just as good as their first one.

Gertner: That's for sure. Those two guys are working on being SEF's best, but which one will it be?

Backstage

While the cage is being dismantled and the ring set up for the next match, the camera roam backstage and find Viper with his title aroun dhis waist and taping up his wrists. He moves steadily and looks serious, ready to fight. He then finishes taping up and walks out of the room and out of view. The scene then switches to show Daddy Mack in his room decked out in his usual ring gear and staring at some pictures he has. The camera can't see them, but Mack seems touched as he looks through them, then lays them down and looks up into the camera, gives his famous smirk and winks as he walks out of the room. The scene then goes back to ringside where its all set to go. The barbed wire is on the ropes and its time to get the boys out here so they can play.

Styles: Man, both of them are ready for this and they better be.

Gertner: Oh man, were all in for a real treat tonight.

Japanese Deathmatch
SEF Undisputed Heavyweight Championship
Viper[c] w/Whitney Marret vs. Daddy Mack

The Unforgiven plays over the pa system and Viper comes walking out looking ready to go, Whitney by his side as always. They get to ringside and she stays outside as he does does his thing, then carefully gets in the ring. Cowboy soon fills the arena and Mack comes a strutting on out, dances his way down and showboats like no other. He gets on in the ring and does his usual pose, then gets rid of his chaps and vest. Viper hands off the title to the ref who shows it to Mack before strapping it to a loop which raises twenty above the ring.. The ref looks to explain the rules, but Mack shoves him away as there are no rules. He and Viper stand toe to toe staring a hole straight through the other, then Viper gets pissed and fires away with right hands knocking him backwards, then knees him in the gut and whips Mack into the ropes catching him and hitting a spinebuster. Viper stands up and kicks at Mack, then exits the ring and grabs the ladder and brings it in. Mack gets to his feet and Viper charges smacking him with the ladder knocking him down. Viper then stands the ladder on end and jabs it into Mack's gut several times. He then smacks it into Mack's once really hard and stands the ladder up and begins climbing. Mack gets to his feet now busted open and steps up the ladder, grabs a hold of Viper and clubs him in the back, then climbs up more and gives him a reverse ddt to the mat. Mack sits up and soon stands up. Viper gets to his knees and looks to stand up when Mack tips the ladder over on to his back. Mack then gets out of the ring and starts tossing in countless weapons, even getting a sheet of glass and leaning it up against the announce table. Mack grabs a chair, slides in and slams it over Viper's head, then lifts him up and plants him with a ddt into the chair. He then sets the ladder up near the ropes, lifts up Viper, and walks him to the ropes. Mack sets upa nd suplexes Viper to the outside of the ring, then climbs up on the ladder damn near to the top. Viper stands up on the outside just in front of the sheet of glass and Mack leaps off with an asia moonsault on to Viper sending both men through the glass and getting an ol' Holy Shit chant.

Styles: Man, what an impact that made.

Gertner: Yea it did, them boys probably gonna be cut up a bit.

Well of course, they are cut up, not too bad as Mack makes his way up first, a few cuts on his ams. He lifts up Viper who's back is all bloody and soon rolls him in the ring. Mack climbs up on the apron, then jumps up on the top rope and flies off with an elbow drop planting it into Viper's heart. Mack stands up and kicks Viper, then positions the ladder in the center of the ring and starts climbing. ABout halfway up, Viper gets to his feet and manages to climb up and grabs Mack's foot, then climbs up more and ends up giving him a release german suplex off the ladder. Viper hits the mat, but Mack falls gut first on the top rope which is wrapped in barbed wire. He flips off on to the mat and rolls in pain holding his stomach which is bleeding.

Styles: Damn, that had to hurt for Mack.

Gertner: No doubt. First it was Viper's back, now Mack's stomach, what else?

Viper gets up and grabs a trash can slamming it down on Mack's head. He then tosses the can away and picks up Mack giving him The Sinful. Viper looks up at the belt, then exits the ring and gets a hold of a sledgehammer and gets back in the ring. Mack gets to his feet and Viper swings, but gets the hammer kicked back in his face and is given a piledriver by Mack. Both men are down for a few, but Mack soon gets up and steadies the ladder, then starts climbing. Viper gets to his feet and begins climbing the other side. They get to the top at the same time and start slugging it out. Viper who has more power gets the best of Mack who looks to fall, but catches himself a couple rungs down. Viper reaches up for the title, but Mack comes up quick and punches him in the jaw, then slams his head off the top of the ladder and shoves him off. Viper ends up twisting around and falls throat first across the top rope and rips a gash in his neck. Mack not looking at him, reaches up and grabs the title, winning the match, then slowly steps down and soon falls to the mat.

J-Lo: Here is your winner and new SEF Undisputed Heavyweight Champion...................Daddy Mack!

Cowboy blares out and plays as Mack slowly gets to his feet, blood stil pouring from his head with several cuts on him. But when he sees Viper, his face becomes that of a worried man for Viper is bleeding out his back and head still and has blood gushing from his neck as he rolls in pain. Mack gets a mic and cuts his music.

Mack: Medic, EMT, whatever, egt otu here now damn it.

Mack tosses the mic down and with his title in hand moves Viper to the edge of the ring, slides out and grabs him in his arms and starts up the ramp with Viper.

Styles: Man, Viper looks horrible.

Gertner: I know, the guy got seriously messed up.

EMT's come running out with a stretcher and he lays Viper down ot it, Whitney is following looking confused and sad. They follow the stretcher back and watch as Viper is loaded in the ambulance. Mack tells them to call him if anything happens, then the ambulance leaves. Mack just stands there a bloody mess in his wrestling tights, title hanging down from his hand as he stares at the departing ambulance. Whitney is next to him and looks to cry. Mack looks at her and just lowers his head and heads inside.

Whitney: Mack, wait!

Mack stops and looks at her.

Whitney: Can I come with you and talk? I need to be with someone else close to Viper.

Mack says nothing and motions her to come which she does and they walk inside to his office. Mack falls on to his sofa sitting down, the title plopping in his lap as he stares to the monitor which is showing a replay. Whitney sits next to him and watches as the scene cuts to ringside.

Styles: Well folks, that was a great match, but Viper fate is unknown, so I don't know what to say.

Gertner: Same here, that was just fucked up.

Royal Rumble Match
30-Person Over The Top Battle Royal

Entered
#1 Johnny Rebel
#2 Whitney Marret
#3 Ace Hart
#4 James Tsunami
#5 Chris Styles
#6 Randy Orton
#7 Ryan Dunne
#8 Strife
#9 Chris Walker
#10 Triple H
#11 Cassidy Michaels
#12 D-Von Dudley
#13 Bubba Ray Dudley
#14 Cassie Michaels
#15 The Jackal
#16 Josh Weible
#17 Chris Jericho
#18 Stunray
#19 Matt Evans
#20 Batista
#21 Lita
#22 Andy Stone
#23 Gangster
#24 Mickey Dragon
#25 Gabriel Virus
#26 Lindsey
#27 Andrew Velzian
#28 Brock Lesnar
#29 Spike Dudley
#30 Shane Cobain

After the ring is all cleared and set for the Rumble, Rebel Yell hits and out walks Johnny Rebel to the ring and soon gets in. Then, Feel Like Makin Love hits and out comes Whitney Marret looking focused, but a hint of sadness. She slides in the ring and the bell sounds. Johnny looks at her with a smirk and motions for to take her best shot. She grins and looks to punch, but instead kicks him in the nuts, then runs the ropes and dropkicks the back of his knee. Whitney then jumps on his back and locks in a sleeper, but Johnny soon fights up and backs her into a corner. He then tries shoving her out, but Whitney holds on for her life. As this happnes, the buzzer sounds and Ace Hart comes running out and slides in. Ace runs at Johnny and clubs him in the back, then looks for an irish whip, but is reversed. Johnny tries a big boot, but Ace ducks and comes back with a dropkick knocking Johnny down. He then starts stomping him and climbs up top and flies off with an elbow drop. As he lands, Whitney runs over and dropkicks him in the head, then jumps on Johnny and begins punching away at him. Ace gets up and pushes Whitney to the mat, then picks up Johnny and gives him a neckbreaker. Whitney jumps up and kicks Ace in the nuts, then tries pushing him over the top rope as the buzzer sounds again. James Tsunami comes running out and slides in, heads straight for Johnny and tries pushing him out. Meanwhile, Ace shobes Whitney to the ground and runs over helping James and they almost have Johnny out. Whitney gets up and helps as well and Johnny goes over the top and out. Whitney then pounds on Ace's back and ends up giving him a reverse neckbreaker out of a sleeper. James runs at her, but gets a drop toe hold and Whitney floats over and starts slapping him. Then, the buzzer sounds and runs Chris Styles who soon slides in the ring. Chris and Ace starts fighting ad within second, Ace tosses Chris out of the ring with ease. Ace then grabs Whitney by the hair and slams her back to the mat, picks up James and hits a suplex. He lifts James and looks to throw him out, but James fights it. Whitney jumps up and tries lifting Ace's leg when the buzzer sounds and Randy Orton comes running. Orton runs at Whitney and kicks her in the back, then runs her across the ring and looks to throw her out, but Whitney gets her foot up in time and stops him. Ace ends up disposing of James, then runs over and nails a clothesline on Orton. Whitney kicks him in the gut and ddt's him, then lifts up Orton and tries pushing him over the top. Ace gets up and in time to hear the buzzer sound. Ryan Dunne comes running out and goes punch for punch with Ace, the two fighting into the corner. Orton fights off Whitney and whips across the ring nailinga dropkick on her. He then runs over and clubs Ace in the back and helps Ryan try and throw him out. WHitney gets up and runs her nails down Ortons back, then gives him a reverse ddt. Ace kicks Ryna away, then clmbs up top and flies off with a cross body on him. Whitney picks up Orton and tries throwing him out when the buzzer sounds and out runs Strife. He runs straight for Ace and starts punching him down, then tries throwing him out, but Ryan gets up and clubs him in the back. From there, quite some action happens and over the next eight minutes, Chris Walker, Triple H, Cassidy Michaels, and D-Von Dudley all come out. Cassidy and Whitney end up fighting in the corner as Strife and Ace end up tossing out Ryan, then fight each other. Orton goes for Triple H due to earliers no show as D-Von and Chris Walker go at it. D-Von about has Chris out when the buzzer sounds and out runs Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba runs straight for D-Von, but helps shove Chris out, then the two Dudleyz go punch for punch. Ace ends up tossing out Strife, then runs over and helps Orton eliminate Triple H. Ace then tries eliminating Orton, but when he tries clothesline gets backdropped outside. Ace looks pissed and kicks the steps on the way back. Orton then runs over and lifts up Whitney and Cassidy eliminating both women. The buzzer sounds and out runs Cassie Michaels. She makes a beeline for Orton and starts slapping the piss out of him. Cassie has Orton reeling, but ends up getting a ddt. Bubba looks to throw D-Von over the top, but D-Von pulls Bubba out and slides back in under the bottom rope. The buzzer sounds and out runs Jackal who charges in and floors D-Von with a clothesline, then spears Orton and tosses Cassie out of the ring. D-Von gets up and starts trading punches with Jackal which they do for a while. Orton joins them, but the scene switches backstage where Aryn Styles is seen refusing to fight tonight. Chief Matt takes care of this by giving a returning Chris Jericho her number. The scene goes back to ringside where Jackal almost as D-Von out and then, the buzzer sounds. Josh Weible comes running out and heads for Orton, but gets backdropped out of the ring. Orton then helps Jackal and they dump D-Von to the outside. Orton and Jackal start tearing into each other when the buzzer sounds and Chris Jericho runs out. Jericho runs at Jackal clotheslining him, then looks to a surprised Orton and charges him sending him over the top rope, but going out as well. He stays on Orton beating the hell out of him as they head to the back. Jackal recovers in the ring and leans back in the corner waiting. After a lil bit, the buzzer sounds and Stunray runs out to the ring. He runs to Jackal, but gets caught for a powerslam tossed out of the ring.

Styles: Damn, pretty easy pickings for Jackal there.

Gertner: Yea, Stunray didn't last long.

Jackal waits a couple minutes and the buzzer sounds again. Matt Evans comes running out and slides in, dropkicks Jackal, then backs him into a corner and tries lifting him out. Jackal cubs at Matt and shoves him to the mat, then runs and nails him with a yakuza kick. Jackal picks up Matt and tries throwing him, but struggles. Then the buzzer sounds and out runs Batista. He charges Jackal and clotheslines him hard to the mat. Then Batista lifts up Matt and throws him across the ring. Jackal jumps up and clubs Batista in the back, then tries throwing him out. Matt recovers in the corner as the buzzer sounds. Lita comes running out and climbs the top rope, leaps off and does a hurracanrana to Matt. She then picks him up and tries tossing him out. A minute or so passes, no change and the buzzer sounds. Andy Stone wlaks out and gets in, then goes straight for Batista and Jackal who see him and drop him with a double clothesline. Batista then lifts up Andy and nails the Batistabomb. Jackal runs over and lifts Lita up tossing her out. Matt clubs Jackal in the back and the buzzer sounds. Gangster runs out and flies at Batista, but gtes caught and press slammed, then thrown out. As Batista taunts to him, Andy clotheslines him out, then Jackal runs over and lifts up Andy dumping him out of the ring. Matt runs over trying to eliminate Jackal, but gets an elbow to the head. The buzzer sounds and out walks Mickey Dragon on stage.

Styles: There he is, the favorite to win it.

Gertner: Lets see if he can do what he said.

Dragon runs to the ring and slides, helps Jackal toss out Matt, then those two hook up and start brawling back and forth. Dragon being fresher backs up Jackal and lays in some chops, then whips across the ring and spears him. Dragon lifts up Jackal and tries throwing him over when the buzzer sounds. Gabriel Virus runs out and goes for Dragon trying to eliminate him, but Jacka clubs at him and tosses him to a corner. Gabriel comes running out and the two lock up. Dragon runs over and clotheslines them both. He then picks up Jackal and tries taking him out when the buzzer sounds. Lindsey comes running out and jumps on Gabriel hammering him with punches, but gets thrown off. Gabriel gets up and ddt's Lindsey, then lifts her up and tosses her out. Gabriel runs over and tries lifting Dragon out, but gets headbutted back. The buzzer sounds again. Velzian comes running out and starts trading punches with Gabriel, then chops him in the corner and works him over with some mat moves. Dragon about has Jackal out, but gets poked in the eye. Jackal composes himself and suplexes Dragon, then runs over and kicks Velzian in the head, then the buzzer sounds. Brock Lesnar runs out and looks to go for Dragon, but gets tackled by Jackal. Dragon runs to Velzian and knocks him for a loop, then lifts up Gabriel and tries tossing him out. Jackal and Brock fight near the ropes and after a bit, the buzzer sounds. Spike Dudley comes running out and heads straight for Brock headbutting him in the gut, then charges and clotheslines him over the top rope as Jackal holds it. Spike taunts to Brock, but is tossed over by Jackal. Velzian runs over and tosses out Jackal as Dragon eliminates Gabriel. Dragon and Velzian circle each other, then the buzzer sounds and out walks Shane with a blunt in his mouth. He calmly gets in the ring and stands in the corner as Dragon and Velzian lock up. THey struggle near the ropes and Dragon tries for a suplex to the outside, but Velzian is blocking it. Shane comes over and lifts up Velzian allowing Dragon to suplex over the top rope and out. Shane then tries throwing out Dragon, but to no avail. He then ofers his blunt to him and Dragon smiles, takes it, but kicks him in the gut and nails the Year of the Dragon. He lifts up Shane and tosses him out to win the rumble.

Eliminated
#1 Johnny Rebel
#2 Chris Styles
#3 James Tsunami
#4 Ryan Dunne
#5 Chris Walker
#6 Strife
#7 Triple H
#8 Ace Hart
#9 Cassidy Michaels
#10 Whitney Marret
#11 Bubba Ray Dudley
#12 Cassie Michaels
#13 Josh Weible
#14 D-Von Dudley
#15 Randy Orton
#16 Chris Jericho
#17 Stunray
#18 Lita
#19 Gangster
#20 Batista
#21 Andy Stone
#22 Matt Evans
#23 Lindsey
#24 Brock Lesnar
#25 Spike Dudley
#26 The Jackal
#27 Gabriel Virus
#28 Andrew Velzian
#29 Shane Cobain
#30 N/A

J-Lo: Here is your winner of the 2004 Royal Rumble.................................Mickey Dragon!

Man Without Fear hits as Dragon looks exhausted, but very happy. He poses on each turnbuckle as his music plays.

Styles: Man, what a rumble we just saw. So many great superstars and one winner, Mickey Dragon.

Gertner: The guy definitely earned it tonight and now gets the chance of a lifetime.

Just then the music is interrupted by Cowboy has Mack comes walking out still in his tights and covered in dry blood, a small bandage on his head. He has his title hanging by his side as he gets in the ring and comes face to face with Dragon, then shakes his hand. He pats the title and points to Dragon, then raises his hand. Dragon soon heads out and Mack gets a mic.

Mack: Yo, listen up people, got something important to say.

Mack lowers the mic and seems saddened, tries to speak, and finally does.

Mack: As ya all saw, Viper wound up with a huge gash on his throat and I perosnally carried him outta here, but it was all too late. I got a call from the hospital and well, don't what to say, but Viper died.

The crowd looks shocked as do Joey and Joel.

Mack: Yea, my best friend died and it was at my hands. All for this title that I now hold. So Viper, I know ya can hear me, man, I can't fathom what to say in this situation. I been on the end of killing a man in this type of match, but not friend, best friend at that. Look man, if ya hear me, this ones for you bro.

Mack drops the mic and raises up the title, pats it and points upwards, then on the SEFtron this tribute to Viper appears as the The Unforgiven slowly plays into the night.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF