sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

server issues

Started by ropsef4832, March 10, 2014, 11:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

I checked with hostmonster and they still have a message in my account saying its being worked on and apparently the site is running enough to post this, maybe!?! couldn't get an answer about how long this will be happening as the site was running and went again on me just before decided to post this. sorry to anyone trying to r/p. now is a time to download a writing program for your pc to use offline if ya don't have one. openoffice is awesome, although I tend to rely on sef's save a draft cause I'm an internet addict, or is it sef addict!?! anyways, hope this posts and the server stays up. its not our site causing it either, but it don't matter cause were still affected. hopefully its fixed, peace

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF