sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 14 {4/9/07}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 14, 2014, 10:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

April 9th, 2007

Up north over the border in Winnipeg Canada is where SEF is hosting there flagship show this week. We open to the Winnipeg Arena where inside the crowd is pumpe dup and we hear "Start A War" blast over the pa pumping them up even more, the cheers of excitement nearly deafening as we get set for another kick ass WAR!

Nick Miller: Hello all and welcome to Monday Night WAR! Nick Miller here with you and with me is Greg Boone, tonights show is looking great, headlined by a steel cage with a lot of history to it, not to mention we have a barbed wire ladder match for the Hardcore Title and the Intercontinental Title is on the line in another match.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, time to see Corez put that punk fuck Neo in his place, though I don't exactly care for Corez, at least he admits the truth about who is hardcore.

Nick Miller: A point we can both agree on, Neo did make a false claim, though he is one hell of a hardcore wrestler, Corez as well is, but like its been noted, Mack has done more than both can imagine.

Greg Boone: Justin Rodgers finally gets his hands on gold when he kicks Nick Torres ass and takes the IC belt, about damn time he got a title shot.

Nick Miller: He is a good rising star, but Torres is dead set on rising even quicker and he's got the experience, should be a hell of a match.

Greg Boone: Well no doubt, Justin is involved, he'll make it great!

Nick Miller: Don't doubt Torres, the guy is just as great, one of our longer reigning IC Champs. Tonights main event outta be a great classic as well, a steel cage between Jordan Brooks and Black Bob, two men who in a war with each other, Bob against Jordan and his cohorts in the DVF. Should Bob win this he gets a World Title shot at Reckless Rebellion.

Greg Boone: The guy is gonna be let down and not live his dream again because Jordan is about to show him what raw power is all about, well later in the night he will.

Nick Miller: No doubt in a power struggle Jordan has the advantage, he has it against probably anyone in SEF, he's a monster. But Bob is a man who don't back down, he fights any odds and never gives up, the guy has a will stronger than most, so regardless of who may win, this one is gonna be a brutal one, a classic cage match!

Greg Boone: Blah, blah, excuses for the inevtiable beating by Jordan, shut up Nick! You could instead talk about how Trent Flash opens the show and whips Nathaniel James into shape or how we get to see Viper in action, an even bigger treat!

Nick Miller: Those should be decent matches as well as should the two new girls with a lot of history battling it out, Lotus and Somoa Johnson.

Greg Boone: Somoa Johnson.......fuck that shit!

Nick Miller: Huh?

Greg Boone: The Rock's daughter, my ass she is, she's a fucking liying cunt who needs her head twisted back on straight, fucking dumb bitch, get a life and get a clue, I know my wrestling history and I know who is related to who and how they are, this stupid slut is not in anyway related to The Rock nor is she related to the Hart's or McMahon's, goddamn it, just fucking give it up!

Nick Miller: Well ok, now that you gave your lil spiel, lets move on shall we. Our Women's Champ is in action, Whitney faces Journey, last week she beat Dusty Rodgers.

Greg Boone: And this the week the same outcome, Whitney winning, like she said, the journey comes to an end!

Nick Miller: A clever way to put it by Whitney, but can she stop the new girl? Also in action is TJ Hardaway facing Jagger, should be good, but lets get on with the first match now.

The lights start to flicker black and green like DX but then "King of Kings" blares over the pa as Nathaniel James comes out on stage.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Now coming out, from Chicago Illinois, he weighs 265 pounds, Nathaniel James!

He heads down the ramp focused on the ring, steps in and stands ready to fight. "Rock And Roll All Nite" begins to play as Trent walks out wearing a black & gold robe and his golden locks flowing freely. He walks to the ring, led by his manager Danny Hansen, and his body guard the Black Scorpion following closely behind.

Brittany Fox: Now making his way to the ring, from Baltimore Maryland, he weighs 236 pounds and is accompanied by Danny Hansen and Black Scorpion, he is Trent Flash!

He gets in the ring and undoes his robe to reveal the Real World's title, as he then takes it off and hands it to Danny. He warms up real quick bouncing off the ropes and stretching his arms. Flash and James soon step to the center of the ring where Flash offers a handshake. James reaches out for his hand when Flash pulls back making a slick motion to his hair, then he abou tlevels James with a hard slap to his face. Flash then unloads with several hard chops to his chest lighting him up. Flash whips him across to a corner, but gets reversed and smacks into the turnbuckles himself. Flash staggers out and James bends down back body dropping him to the mat. James backs into the ropes and steps to Flash and leaps up for a knee drop, but Flash rolls out of the way and gets to his feet. Flash kicks James right in his face, then grabs his left leg kicking at the back of his thigh and knee, then drops an elbow and grapevnes his leg.

Nick Miller: A good match so far, James had a lil offense, but got grounded and is locked up by Flash.

Greg Boone: Getting him ready for the figure four, a hold that is unbreakable.

Nick Miller: Well, for Flash so far in SEF, not in wrestling history. The master of the hold himself had it broken before.

Flash really wrenches on James leg, he elbows him in his head as well, but then after apparently a enough pressure on his leg he gets to his feet and kicks at his leg some more before wrapping him up for the figure four. James fights it and kicks at Flash sending backwards a lil. Flash rushes back over and kicks James in his back, then grabs both his legs and stomps on his abs. He twists him up for the figure four and gets it on this time, lays back and puts the pressure on.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, all over now, just tap James!

Nick Miller: May be inevitable being in the middle of the ring.

Flash isn't though as he is near the ropes, Danny Hansen is on the other side of the ring and he makes a commotion keeping the ref from seeing Flash allowing Black Scorpion to reach his bat in the ring and Flash grabs it, then Scorpion pulls on it applying more pressure to James who is screaming in pain now, but we see Daddy Mack come running down the ramp and around the ring kicking Scorpion in his legs. He drops to the floor letting the bat go and Mack now slides in the ring, rushes across knocking Danny to the floor. Flash is up on his feet and Mack snaps backwards leveling him with Da Shows Ova and the crowd just goes absolutely nuts screaming and cheering for Mack who does a lil dance and grins.

Nick Miller: My god, its Mack, its Daddy Mack, but what is he doing here?

The ref of course saw and calls for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by disqualification, Trent Flash!

"Cocky" hits the pa as Mack flips off James getting more cheers, then flips off Flash and he now exits the ring and heads up the ramp to the back.

Greg Boone: That was no fair, Mack doesn't belong here, he is retired, stay outta SEF dan it!

Nick Miller: Maybe the guy heard the comments by Flash recently and came here to shut him up which by the way worked.

Scorpion and Danny have Flash on the floor holding him up.

Nick Miller: I just got word our next match is happening early out of the ring, lets get to the back and check this out.

So we go backstage view our giant SEFTron and cameras as well I guess, whatever. We find Somoa Johnson assaulting Lotus in a hallway. She is really taking it to her, slamming a chair over her back, then she tosses it and sits on her back applying a camel clutch to her. We soon see security rush down ripping Somoa off her.

Nick Miller: This rivalry must be intense between these two, hopefully we can get them both in the ring by the time we come back from commerical.

So we come back from break and find Lotus in the ring looking a lil rough from the earlier assault. "Whats Left Of Me" is playing over the pa as Somoa Johnson runs down the ramp. Lotus goes flying through the ropes meeting her with a collision of their head and both women crumple to the floor.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD! Are they knocked out?

Greg Boone: If they aren't their not human!

But they must be as neither woman is moving now. The ref is on the floor checking on them both, he tries lifting their heads and lightly slaps them to see if they wake up, but both are out and on their foreheads are red marks that don't go away and almost look to be turning color. The ref motions the match isn't happening, he throws it out and calls for help from backstage. We see some security rush out with some medics and stretcher boards. They get to the two women and the medics check over them while the guard lays the boards next to them.

Nick Miller: Wow, this is crazy, they both wanted to tear the other apart and that one suicide dive really was suicide as both women are knocked out and it seems bruising is forming on both their heads.

The women are strapped to the boards now and the guards lift them up and carry them to the back with the medics following while the ref just slides back in the ring as he has more matches to officiate. the ring is cleared out, so its time for the next match apparently. We hear "White & Nerdy" hit the pa and out walks McMoogle to lil reaction and what he gets his boos, the crowd hates him. He just walks down the ramp doing the up yours geture to fans.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled to be one fall. Introducing first, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he weighs 215 pounds. Mitch McMoogle!

McMoogle enters the ring now, the crowd still the same and he just walks around the ring spreading his arms out motioning to come get him like he's some badass. "The Unforgiven" plays for about one minute and the lights dim, then we see a single spotlight shine on the curtain and from it emerges Viper with a Metallica t-shirt on and a bottle of water in his hand which he douses on his head and takes a drink from as he walks to the ring. Whitney Marret is with him and wears a strapless leather dress coming to her knees.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring now, from Las Vegas Nevada, he weighs 255 pounds and is accompanied by Whitney Marret, he is Triple V!

Viper heads down the aisle with Whitney, walks up the steel steps getting into the ring and gets a mouthful of water before tossing the bottle away. Viper goes to the side of the ring and stands with one foot on the bottom rope, another on the middle rope, and he thrusts his right fist in the air while spewing the water out in a mist, Whitney raising her arms up and motioning to him. Viper hops down and rips off his shirt tossing it to the crowd, then flexes on the turnbuckles. He hops down and kisses Whitney who soon exits the ring. Mitch charges across the ring at Viper who ducks his clothesline and grabs the back of Mitch's head dropping him with a neckbreaker. Viper kneels up and sits Mitch up applying a sleeper to him wrenching it on tight.

Nick Miller: The match is on and Viper dropping Mitch quick.

Mitch is fighting the hold and gets to his knees at the side of Viper who is on his feet. Mitch elbows him in the gut, gets free and runs to the ropes, charges back and ducks under a clothesline, but Viper follows Mitch dropping him with a high knee. He rips up Mitch kneeing him in his gut, then lifts him into a suplex, lets him hang for a few seconds, then drops him to the mat and pins, 1.................2..............kickout! Viper sits up Mitch looking for another sleeper, but Mitch quickly goes behind Viper for a hammerlock. Viper brings himself and Mitch to their feet and reaches back grabbing his head, then drops down and bends some flipping Mitch over with a snapmare. Viper backs up and runs at Mitch kicking him in his back, then drops down putting a knee to his back and applies a rear chinlock.

Greg Boone: Mitch trying to outmanuever Viper and he got schooled, nice to see him get put in his place.

Nick Miller: Viper did outwrestle him on that exchange, can't doubt how good Viper is, just his tactics at times.

Mitch reaches into the air and tries turning his body to get free, Viper just keeps him grounded and rips his head back driving his knee into his back. Mitch struggles to break free, he goes nuts trying to turn his body out of the hold. Viper suddenly lets him go and stands up, then drops down slamming his knee into Mitch's back. He rips up Mitch from behind and nails a reverse ddt. Viper then backs into a corner and Whitney gets on the apron kissing him. Viper does a crotch chop, then steps out of the corner and drops a knee to Mitch's head. Viper gets into another corner and crouches down. Mitch stirs up to his knees and he turns up to his feet facing Viper who charges out of the corner looking for Venom, but Mitch leapfrogs him real quick and Viper slides into the other corner on his face.

Nick Miller: Oh man what a close one, Mitch woulda been out if he got hit there.

Mitch drops an elbow to Viper's back, then kneels up and clubs him across his back, gets up while pulling Viper up and turns him around trying for The Plunge. Viper fights it and rips Mitch up for a bearhug, no, he turns around and slams him down with a hard spinebuster.

Nick Miller: Mitch trying to end the match an dget an upset win, but Viper counters him.

Greg Boone: Like Mitch could beat Viper anyways.

Viper gets up and leans on the ropes, Mitch gets to his feet and charges Viper for a clothesline. Viper ducks it and charges behind some and turns. Mitch turns now and Viper kicks him in the gut, then hooks his arms and drops him with the Unforgiven. He turns Mitch over and hooks his leg pinning him, 1..................2.................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by pinfall, Triple V!

"The Unforgiven" hits now as Whitney come sin the ring her Women's Title and Viper's World Title, Viper gets to his feet grinning when the lights go out and on the SEFtron plays a video of an empty arena with a man in short ring tights standing in a spotlight in the center holding his arms in an X in front of himself, the man looks familiar to SEF. It then cuts to clips of the same man delivering an RKO like move to several SEF stars, they keep playing one after the other and the video goes to black and the words, "He's Coming Back Soon" flash across the tron, it goes to black and lights come back on. The crowd is cheering and Viper looks a lil pissed this week as this is the second week in a row its happened.

Nick Miller: Viper with the win, but just like last week we saw this same video air obviously meaning a former SEF star is returning soon.

Greg Boone: The son of a bitch had better not try and come back at Viper's expense or he'll end up having to leave SEF again, in a bodybag!

Nick Miller: Viper does look mad and well ya can't blame him I guess, but i can't to see this guy return. Right now were going to back, Black Bob has a few words to say.

So we go backstage where we find Black Bob standing in his usual ring gear, arms behind his back.

Black Bob: Ya know, Wrestle X is the night dreams are supposed to come true, the night of my life, but because of a man who isn't even here anymore I didn't get the chance to live my dream. Now I know, Viper is widely talented in the ring, he has power, he is the ultimate package some say as his mind is so sharp, but I didn't get a fair shake at Wrestle X, he never beat me cleanly, so if your half the man you claim to be Viper, then when we face off at Reckless Rebellion let's do this fair, just the two of us, one on one for the World Heavyweight Title in a Prison Yard match! Now I know, maybe I am jumping the gun cause I have to beat Jordan first in a cage tonight, but see, nothing and no one is gonna stop me, I want this too fucking bad to be stopped, even a monster and the DVF, no one can stop me from getting another shot at you Viper, and hopefully a fair shot!

Bob looks intense, but then we see Daddy Mack step into view resting an arm on Bob's shoulder and he just grins. Bob looks at him with a smile.

Black Bob: Hey Mack, how ya doing man?

D-Mack: Fine ya crazy ass sumbitch. All up talking about no being stopped and wanting a prison yard, damn man, ya getting into wrestling huh, ya like it I guess?!

Black Bob: Shut up man, ya know I like it, its my passion now, all I live for.

D-Mack: That's good, I'm glad ya changed your life and didn't take my help for granted. But hey, I got some more business tonight besides what I did earlier. Thing is, tonight I got yo back, Viper tries anything and yea I know, steel cage, but Viper is smart as ya noted, so I got ya back, you focus only on Jordan and win this, then go beat Viper's ass, you earned it!

Mack backs up and extends a hand up in the air. Bob turns and throws up his hand shaking hands thug style with Mack. The two then break and Mack walks off as Bob just smiles.

Nick Miller: Wow, Bob wants a prison yard at Reckless Rebellion and Mack has his back tonight, plus he said he has more business to attend to, wonder what that is? Maybe we'll find out after this commercial!

We come back from break to find new kid TJ Hardaway in the ring jumping around like a thug, but looks more like a wanksta or our very own Wanksta, whatever.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 220 pounds, TJ Hardaway!

TJ throws his arms up, but gets a McMoogle reaction, hardly any, but a few boos. "Next Contestant" hits and a mix video of Jagger and Journey is played on the tron. The arena takes on the look of a music video as smoke, lights, lasers, and etc plays all over. In his video, however Journey's all sexy dressed, working as a dj in a club wearing a burgundy, almost black mini dress, and platform knee boots. He comes out, dressed in black buttoned Tommy jeans, a black t-shirt, a red flannel shirt, and a black motorcycle jacket. He is also wearing black Oakleys. Around his neck is a silver St. Michael's medal. He smiles and then turns to hold out his hand. Journey comes out in black leather pants, a Journey t-shirt, and platform boots.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring, from Tampa Bay Florida, he weighs 220 pounds and is accompanied by Journey, he is Jagger!

The couple makes their way to the ring amongst the crowds cheers. They soon head up the steps, Jagger holding the ropes, then he steps in and they raise their arms together and soon kiss. Jagger turns around and sees TJ charging him, so he ducks down and TJ leaps over him to his feet, then springs up to the top rope with some good agility and leaps backwards for a moonsault. Jagger ducks that as well and TJ lands on his feet, Jagger behind him and driving a knee into his back now, then bends TJ back locking him in the Dragon Sleeper.

Nick Miller: Whoa, a fast paced start there by TJ who leaped over Jagger, leaped to the ropes, landed on his feet, but now he is caught in the middle of the ring.

TJ struggles around wildly and and tries getting free, but Jagger has it locked in tight, then he drops backwards while bringing legs up around TJ in a body scissors grounding him and TJ has enough, he taps out like a drunk man.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by submission, Jagger!

"Next Contestant" hits the pa now and Jagger lets TJ go, then he gets up to an applause by the crowd, Journey in the ring and leaping into Jagger's arms as the ref raises one.

Nick Miller: A quick win for Jagger, man, only offense he did was that dragon sleeper and its all he needed.

Greg Boone: Yea, but that TJ kid sucked. All he could do was jump, couldn't wrestle for shit.

Nick Miller: Nonetheless Jagger had an impressive victory. Up next is our first title match of the night, the Hardcore Title and its gonna get real hardcore.

Greg Boone: Yea it is, personally though I hope both men live up to their word and just kill each other, hopefully Neo don't win if both survive.

Nick Miller: Regardless of Neo being a liar about hardcore he has had some hardcore matches with SEF and Corez has as well, this one outta be one of both mens finest and its gonna happen now!

We see the ring cleared and the barbed wire is just about strung up on the ropes, the twenty foot ladder stands at the end of the ramp near the ring and the ref straps the Hardcore Title to the loop now which raises up.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a barbed wire ladder match for the SEF Hardcore Championship and the only way to win is to grab the title hanging above the ring!

We hear "Becoming" hit the pa and Corez comes out on stage with a steady walk showing he means business, he is fired up too. He pumps his hands in the air with the devils sign which he uses to proclaim himself as Version II.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Memphis Tennessee, he weighs 220 pounds, he is.....Corez Version Two!

The crowd responds with cheering as Corez just taunts all the way down the aisle. He rolls in the ring and Corez gets on the middle rope flashing the v2 sign while the crowd cheers him. "Revenga" hits the PA and Neo jumps out from under the stage and does a backflip.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring, from Elizabeth New Jersey he weighs 192 pounds and is the SEF Hardcore Champion, Neo Monoxide!

He walks to the ring and the fans boo him, some even throw trash at him, then he jumps on to the apron and Corez charges him spearing Neo through the ropes right against the ladder knocking down and Corez stays on Neo hammering him with punches, his back cut open from the barbed wire ropes.

Nick Miller: Damn, Corez starting this off with an impact tackling Neo right through the ropes into the ladder.

Greg Boone: And its on, time for Neo to get a hardcore lesson, though I still hope both kill each other.

Nick Miller: I bet they'll both try!

Corez has Neo up and sends him shoulder first against the ringpost, then he folds up the ladder and gets it turned around and on his shoulder running at Neo bashing him in his head with it. Corez slides the ladder in the ring, but leaves about five feet laying out of the ring. He pulls Neo up and hammers him with punches, then walks him over to the steel steps slamming in his head on to them and lay shim over the top of them. Corez gets up on top of the steps and pulls Neo up on them setting him up for a powerbomb and looking at the ladder measuring the distance it looks like.

Nick Miller: No, Corez isn't thiking of what I think he is, is he?

Greg Boone: I hope so, that'd damn near kill Neo.

Corez lifts up Neo into the air and looks to powerbomb him, but Neo suddenly snaps backwards delivering a hurricanrana to Corez sending him flipping over and landing backfirst on the ladder which doesn't fall much, but Corez rolls off to the floor holding his back and screaming in pain. Neo missed the ladder of course and gets to his feet, shoves the ladder in the ring and pulls up Corez slamming hi sface to the ring apron, then rolls him in the ring. He reaches under the ring grabbing a trash can full of weapons and tosses it in the ring, then gets a table and a barbed wire bat sliding them in. Neo rolls in the ring now, grabs the bat and nails a couple shots to Corez's ribs, then sits him up and rakes the end of it up his forehead.

Nick Miller: Oh man, Corez being ripped open by that barbed wire.

Neo drops the bat and runs forward bouncing off the ropes and leaping at Corez dropkicking him in the face. He gets to his feet and grabs the table setting it up near a corner, then dumps out the trash can and lays the can on the table. Neo eyes the ladder and sets that up in the middle of the ring, then he pulls up Corez and looks to whip him into the ladder. Corez reverses sending neo to it and he leaps up on to a rung and whips around at Corez grabbing him for a tornado ddt nailing it. Neo gets up and grabs a singapore cane choking Corez with it, lifts him to his feet and nails a russian leg sweep with the cane. neo rolls backwards up to his feet, stomps on Corez's ribs, then he climbs up the ladder about halfway. He turns and looks down at Corez, then leaps off with a leg drop, but Corez rolls out of the way.

Greg Boone: Neo with a move Corez does a lot, but he missed it.

Corez is on his feet and he kicks Neo in his head, then grabs the trash can and waits for Neo to get up a lil and bashes it over his head dropping him back to the mat. Corez picks up the barbed wire bat and slams it against Neo's head, then jabs it into his ribs. He pulls up Neo and whips him to the ropes, then waits for him to come back and looks for a swing with the bat. Neo ducks down sliding across the mat, then he bolts up as Corez turns and tackles him to the mat hammering him with with punches. Neo pulls up Corez and backs him into a corner still punching him. He backs up and grabs a toaster, then charges Corez aiming for his head, but Corez ducks and lifts up Neo dropping him with a flapjack bouncing his head off the ringpost. Neo staggers back and Corez catches him in a waistlock and executes a release german suplex turning Neo over on to his face.

Nick Miller: Brutal match so far and a huge german suplex there by Corez.

Greg Boone: C'mon boys, kill each other already!

Corez is on his feet and he pulls up Neo hooking him up and nails the Insanity Driver. He picks him back up and rolls Neo on to the table, then grabs a vcr and bashes it over Neo's head to keep him out. Corez climbs up the ladder now and he gets nearly to the top when he turns around and raises his hand sup in the v2 sign.

Greg Boone: What, you moron, turn back around and get the fucking title.

Corez gets a crazy eye and leaps off with a leg drop all the way down crashing through Neo and the table.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

The crowd is chanting holy shit, Corez rolled off and holds his ass while Neo just lays there among the broken wood, his eyes are open, but a blank stare to the rafters.

Greg Boone: Dumb fuck shoulda went for the belt, not for a high spot.

Corez pulls himself up on the ladder rungs and soon leans on the ladder trying to regroup. Neo stirs some and lays his head on the bottom rope now. He looks up as Corez is heading up the ladder. Neo struggles to get up falling all over, but manages up to his knees. He grabs the ropes and staggers up on his feet, Corez getting almost halfway now. Neo stumbles around the ladder and starts climbing up it slowly, but tries pushing himself up quicker. Corez is climbing at a steady pace with a few feet till the top. Neo gets halfway and speeds up a lil as Corez has his hand on the top of the ladder. He pulls himself up and reaches for the title, steps up more and reaches for the loop when Neo sprints up and hammers him in the gut with a punches. Corez stumbles, but brings his hand down clobbering Neo on his head. Corez headbutts him, then nails another punch and grabs his head now, pulls him almost across the ladder and swings around off the ladder pulling Neo down in the V-twist straight to the mat.

Nick Miller: Good god what a move twenty feet in the air.

Greg Boone: Now that was hardcore, but Corez just took the wind out of himself as well.

Neo lays on his back staring up and not really moving. Corez is on his knees, but he falls back against the ropes holding his back.

Nick Miller: Both these guys are proving their crazy and wanna win at any cost, but both are down now, we'll have more right after this commercial.

Back from break and we see Corez heading up the ladder now, but Neo is up staggering, pulls his pizza cutter out and climbs up behind Corez slicing his back with the cutter. He pulls himself up more and slices all the way around Corez's left arm with it cutting him open bad. Neo drops it and nails a side russian leg sweep down to the mat and rolls to his feet, but falls on the ropes.

Nick Miller: Corez cut bad and deep it looks like, lot of blood coming from his arm.

Neo climbs up the turnbuckles and nails the best moonsault ever, then gets to his feet and pulls up Corez into a piledriver position, but instead he nails the Slingshot on him. Neo pulls himself up and gets to the ladder, practically crawls up it slowly. He gets a few feet up and Corez is stirring, he grabs the pizza cutter and starts crawling up the ladder behind Neo. He reaches his feet and grabs them, pulls himself up some, Neo kicking at him though. Corez cuts up his leg with the cutter, then climbs up more slicing his back up, then gets up more and slices the back of Neo's neck with it. He drops the cutter and turns Neo around, climbs up some hooking his arm and swings off the ladder arching back some and nails the Corezz Effect to the mat.

Greg Boone: Oh yea, all over now, Neo has to be out!

Nick Miller: With the way his head got driven down he may be knocked out, Corez had to hurt his back though.

Corez sits up wincing in pain, his left arm still bleeding bad and he pulls himself up to the ladder and leans against it letting his arms hang down. Neo moves his arms trying to push his body up, but he falls on his face. Corez steps on the bottom rung, then grabs some above him with his hands and starts climbing and keeps climbing a lil ways. Neo manages to push himself up and get on his knees. Corez is halfway up and cluimbing quicker, Neo gets to his feet and falls back down, then slowly gets up and falls on the ropes. Corez is nearing the top now as Neo staggers towards the ladder, but falls on to the rungs and just leans there. Corez is pulling himself on to the top and reaching up touching the title now. We see Daddy Mack comes running down the ramp, Neo looks up the ladder, then to the ropes and runs to them and bounces back, but Mack is in the ring and BAM, Da Shows Ova knocks Neo right the fuck out at the same time Corez unstraps the Hardcore Title and slumps down over the top of the ladder.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match and new SEF Hardcore Champion, Corez....Version Two!

"Becoming" hits the pa now as Mack stands over Neo pointing to him and telling him his lies just got crammed down his throat. Mack is quick to exit the ring though and heads up the ramp, the crowd nuts for him, but cheering for Corez as well. Mack points to Corez who raises the title up on the ladder, blood dripping from his body.

Nick Miller: My god what a match and what a statement by Mack on Neo, I guess he's here tonight to shut up the liars.

Greg Boone: I guess so, though he is supposed to be retired, he outta just leave well enough alone.

Mack is gone, Corez is heading down the ladder now, and Neo is still knocked out, the crowd on their feet cheering real loud. Corez gets to the mat and stumbles some, but raises the title up, then exits the ring and holds his left arm as he heads to the back.

Nick Miller: Damn good match that was and up next is one that outta be pretty good as well, another new girl faces Whitney Marret!

Greg Boone: Yea, time for another to fail!

Electric guitar hits with a voice whispering "You Just Don't Know Me At All". The lights are lowered, then a strobe light begins to spin like crazy. A video flashes clips of a lot of martial arts tourneys. One girl seems to be the focus, she's little and blond. Several times this girl outclasses and often knocks out her bigger opponents. The cultimation of this is the girl winning a huge trophy at a World championship somewhere. As Lilian Garcia begins to sing over the pa, a spot light hits the entrance, and the girl is standing there dressed in designer clothes. She's wearing a funky L.A.M.B. top, True Religion jeans, and Christian Leboutin boots. Her sunglasses are Armani, small and matches the color of her top. She comes out flashes a peace sign, kissing it, and throws it to the crowd and behind her comes her boyfriend Jagger.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Tampa Bay Florida, she weighs 100 pounds and is accompanied by Jagger, she is Journey!

The couple kiss, Journey is a little intense as she keeps her eyes on the ring, slapping a few hands, as she makes her way to the ring. Jagger stays out at ringside while Journey enters the ring and just waits. "Sidewinder" hits as blue, green, and red lights circle the arena with matching pyro going off. Then Whitney comes out and poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp and from behind her comes Viper dressed in his ring gear and a Dominant Player shirt along with Jordan Brooks who is in his ring gear and a black shirt.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring, from Las Vegas Nevada, she weighs 145 pounds and is accompanied by Triple V and Jordan Brooks, she is Whitney Marret!

She and Viper then make their way to the ring and climb the steel steps and Jordan follows them. Once inside the ring Whitney goes to the middle of the middle of the ring and throws her hands and arms in the air while Viper comes behind her sliding an arm around her stomach and leans his head over her shoulder. She lowers her arms to hold his head and arm while Jordan just watches on behind them. Jordan soon exits the ring and Viper kisses Whitney, then he exits the ring. The bell rings and the two women now step to the middle of the ring.

Nick Miller: Journey has her biggest challenge yet, can she get the upset win that Dusty couldn't get last week?

Greg Boone: Hell no, Whitney is to good!

Whitney smiles with confidence and spreads her arms out telling Journey to take her best shot. Journey looks ready to slap her, but then brings a knee up to Whitney's stomach. She whips Whitney to the ropes and leaps up catching her with a hurricanrana. Both women are up quick and Journey lays in some elbows to Whitney, then whips her into a corner and charges her leaping up for a splash, but Whitney ducks out of the way letting her crash on the turnbuckles. Whitney grabs Journey from behind for a dragon sleeper, but leaps up wrapping her legs in a body scissors and falls back into the Southern Sleeper really wrenching it on Journey who screams and struggles to get free.

Greg Boone: Told ya Whitney would win, its all over now.

Nick Miller: Could very well be, but its still early.

Greg Boone: Not to early to tap to a submission like that.

Journey tries rocking her body, the hold locked in tight, but she is near the ropes and tries laying her foot on the bottom rope. Journey tries scooting her body near them and does a lil dragging Whitney with her. Journey pulls as hard as she can and raises her foot up, then drops it and right on the bottom rope. The ref starts a five count for the hold to break and Whitney breaks it on four. She kicks Journey into the corner, then backs up and charges behind her nailing a dropkick to her back sending Journey's face into the turnbuckles. Whitney rips up Journey and drops her with a reverse ddt, then pins, 1...............2.........Journey gets a foot on the ropes.

Greg Boone: What, that was three!

Nick Miller: Journey got her foot on the ropes just like when she was in the submission hold.

Whitney is up in the refs face poking him in the chest demanding that was three. Journey gets to her feet and Whitney turns getting a chick kick to her head and dropped to the mat. Journey lifts her up and sets her up and hits the unprettier, then pins, 1...............2........kickout! Journey pulls up Whitney from behind and bends her back looking for a dragon sleeper, but Whitney fights it and turns around, backs Journey against the ropes, then pulls her away and nails a northern lights suplex into a pin, 1................2.........kickout! Both women sit up and soon get to their feet. Whitney rushes Journey with a knee to her stomach, then looks for an irish whip, but Journey reverses her into a corner and rushes her leaping up and nails a snap kick to her head. Whitney staggers out and Journey grabs her in a side headlock and bulldogs her down. Journey gets up and moves to her legs grabbing her left and dropping an elbow to her knee, grapevines her leg and really wrenches on it. Whitney pulls at her hair, the ref warns her against it, so she rakes at her eyes. Whitey is forced to stop that, but Journey lets her go and gets up, Whitney starts up and Journey knees her in the head, then lifts her up on to her shoulders and looks for the Diamond Cutter. Whitney spins all the way around and lands on her feet, kicks Journey in her stomach and hooks her arms, then nails Southern Pride.

Greg Boone: Told ya, its over now.

Whitney rolls Journey over, hooks her leg and pins, 1....................2.....................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by pinfall, Whitney Marret!

"Sidewinder" hits as the crowd boos and Whitney stands up smiling confidently. Viper and Jordan enter the ring raising her arms in the air, handing her the Women's Title.

Nick Miller: A good match yet again, Journey proved she can hang as did Dusty last week, no shame in losing to someone like Whitney.

Greg Boone: Of course not cause it was inevitable, Whitney is the best diva we got.

Nick Miller: Perhaps yes, but Journey and Dusty are future champions, I see it in them. Up next though we have another future champion who could be a champion tonight as he faces a double champ for one of his titles.

Jagger has Journey heading up the ramp while the DVF are making the exit as well, the crowd booing them. Once they all clear to the back "What I Want" plays and as his video plays above his head, despite the crowds reaction, Justin comes out and poses showing off his body as showers of golden pyro go off all around him. The Prodigy flashes across the screen so much it can even the most sane person schitzophrenic. As the chorus picks up, he flashes a sexy grin at the fans, a large portion of the females in attendance swooning as he shows off his abs.

Brittany Fox: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the SEF Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first, from Tampa Bay Florida, he weighs 235 pounds, Justin Heath Rodgers!

Justin keeps smiling as he heads up the steel steps and with a confident and cocky swagger gets in the ring. He climbs up the ropes and spreads his arms out wide lifting his chin high.

Nick Miller: This one should be a good match as the two do not like each other, Justin is undefeated and wants gold bad, it happens next!

We come back from break to hear "Regular People" come over the pa and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger and on his arm is Stacy. The couple stands on stage and Torres pulls Stacy close to him, then gives her a kiss.

Brittany Fox: Now making his way to the ring, from Seattle Washington, he weighs 280 pounds and is accompanied by Stacy, he is the SEF Intercontinental Champion........Nick Torres!

The two are walking down the ring now, fans reach for them and Torres high fives some while Stacy just keeps her eyes on the ring. They get to the steps and Torres holds Stacy's hand while she walks up, then he follows her and they get into the ring. Torres stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He the gets behind Stacy placing his hands on her hips while she raises her arms in the air holding both of his titles. He'll take his toothpick out, kiss Stacy, then turns starting the match by throwing his toothpick at Justin, rushes him with punches and grabs his arm whipping him to the ropes. Justin bounces back and Torres buries a knee to his gut sending Justin flipping over to his back.

Nick Miller: Torres with the start as usual using that toothpick of his.

Greg Boone: Justin will come back too strong to beat though.

Torres has Justin's arms held back and he sits on the mat, Torres puts a foot between his shoulder blades as well, a surfboard type of submission here. Justin tries rocking free and he yells in pain. Torres drops his foot and then brings it back up kicking him in his back, lets go of his arms and drops a knee down to his back this time. He applies a rear chinlock this time while keeping his knee in Justin's back.

Nick Miller: Torres really working over Justin's back.

Justin reaches back with his hands trying to grab at Torres who leans back out of reach. Justin tries twisting and rocking around to get free. He kicks his feet pushing backwards, Torres lets him go and stands back letting Justin fall to his back. Torres stomps on his head, then pulls up Justin and whips him to the ropes, Justin comes back ducking a clothesline, hit sthe ropes again and flie sback with a cross body, but Torres catches him and smirks, then nails The Westside, a fallaway slam.

Nick Miller: Torres has been on the offense so far, Justin having a hard time getting the upperhand.

Greg Boone: Dom't mean he'll lose, a good defense can win and with his PO'd move being able to come from nowhere he could do it easy.

Torres pulls up Justin and bends him down, signals for the Westsiders Edge, but Justin fights. Torres tries lifting him up, but can't him, clubs him across his back, then lifts him a lil and nails a piledriver, then hooks his leg pinning, 1..............2.........kickout! Torres kneels up and punches Justin, pulls him up and Justin comes from nowhere with a hard european uppercut, then tries for PO'd, Torre shsoves him to the ropes and readies for a clothesline. Justin ducks it and turns around. Torres turns now and Justin leaps up dropkicking him down. Justin stands up posing arrogantly as the fans boo him, then he climbs out and to the top rope eyeing Torres who starts to get up. Justin stands up and Torres turns on his feet, Justin launches himself off the ropes with a cross body, rolls under Torres, but uses the momentum and rolls back over on him and gets a foot on the bottom rope, 1....................2.................the ref stops when he sees his foot and tells Justin to get his foot off. Justin pins again, 1...................2..............kickout!

Greg Boone: Damn it, Jusatin had the match of the ref wouldn't have stopped counting the first time.

Nick Miller: Justin had his foot on the ropes, you can't win that way, especially with a title on the line.

Justin kneels up and hammers Torres with some punches, then he rips him up and sends Torres to the ropes, leaps up for a dropkick, but Torres stops short, grabs his leg and quickly catapults him and Justin flies up and over and right into the ref who couldn't move in time. Both of them go down and Torres gets up now, sees the ref down and shrugs, pulls up Justin nailing a chop to his chest, then hammers him with a hard left, whips him to the ropes and catches his arm for a hiptoss. Justin blocks it and kicks Torres low, then drops him with a ddt.

Nick Miller: Oh c'mon, just cause the ref is down don't mean he has to cheat.

Justin rolls to the floor now and gets a chair, Stacy comes around getting in his face, but Justin raises the chair to her. Justin gives her a crazy eye and Stacy is angry, but backs up and Justin slides in the ring quickly. Torres is on his knees and Justin bashes him in the head laying him out. He tosses the chair out of the ring and bends down by the ref slapping him and shaking him. Stacy yells at Torres to get up. The ref comes to a lil holding his head as Justin turns and stays kneeled down eyeing Torres who stirs a lil.

Nick Miller: Not like this, damn it.

Greg Boone: Oh shut up, Justin is just doing what Torres would do, what anyone would do.

Torres kneels up and stumbles holding his head, the crowd is heard cheering real loud, Justin moving in on Torres ofr PO'd, but Daddy Mack is the reason the crowd is cheering as he hits the ring now. Justin has Torres by his head, but Mack catches him in his jaw with Da Shows Ova sending him flying backwards on Torres knocking him down to, the ref sees what happens and calls for the bell. The crowd keeps cheering for Mack who just rolls from the ring and backs up the ramp grinning.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match by disqualification, Justin Heath Rodgers!

"Cocky" is playing over the pa now, Torres is on his feet staggering as Justin is face down now and out. Stacy is in the ring checking on Torres who just eyes Mack, both men shrug and Torres pulls up Justin between his legs, rips him up and over, then tosses him down with the Westsiders Edge much to the crowds desire. Mack gone to the back, Torres stands up and raises both his titles high.

Greg Boone: Now that was unfair, Mack had no business being out here, he needs to stay his retired ass at home.

Nick Miller: Justin was running his mouth about him and he was cheating while the ref was down.

Greg Boone: So what, Mack is bigger than Justin. And if Torres can't win he can't win.

Nick Miller: Your hopeless. We got our main event coming up next, but first we have the son of the owner standing by, Sean Martin, with an anouncement concerning the Tag Team Titles.

So we go backstage now and we find Sean standing in a black suit, no tie and sly smirk on his face.

Sean Martin: I would be out there to make this announcement, but we are in Canada and I don't feel like being any closer to these foreign pieces of crap than I have to.

Sean sneers as the crowd is heard booing.

Sean Martin: Now as for these Tag Titles, Destruction walked out of here with them, but what really happened was they were stripped of the belts, so now they are vacant. We actually have a few teams in the making around here that could be a part of our tag team division. At Reckless Rebellion we will crown new Tag Team Champions, but next week on WAR we will have two tag team matches to determine what two teams go to Reckless Rebellion. I also want to take this opportunity to announce another match for that show, a triple threat for the SEF International Championship. Nick Torres defends against Corez Version Two and Justin Rodgers. The IC Title we have plans for, so good luck Torres!

Sean just grins now as the view cuts back to ringside, the ring is cleared out.

Nick Miller: Two qualifying matches next week in a quest to name new tag Champs and a triple threat for the International Title at Reckless Rebellion, nice.

Greg Boone: Yea its nice, Justin gets another title shot and he gets to take out Corez at the same time, this time the gold is his.

Nick Miller: We'll see when it happens, should be a good match for sure, but we have a good match coming up now and here comes the steel cage.

We see the cage being lowered down around the ring now and "Black Bob" comes over the pa we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle.

Brittany Fox: The following match is a steel cage where the only way to win is by escaping to the floor. Introducing first, from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs 205 pounds, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, grabs the cage, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. The lights go out and red and blue lights circle the arena as "You Don't Know" hits the PA.

Brittany Fox: On his way to the ring, from New York, New York, he weighs in at 350lbs............. "The Ultimate Protector" Jordan Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he squats down and white pyro goes off from left to right as he raises up slowly and raises his fists in the air. Whitney comes walking out behind him carrying her Women's Title and walks with Jordan down to the ring. Once inside the ring, Jordan goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by pointing to himself. Whitney stays at ringside while Jordan runs the ropes getting warmed up. The cage door is locked and the bell rings as the two men go toe to toe.

Nick Miller: A lot of history behind this match, now its down to just these two in a steel cage.

Greg Boone: Yea and look at the size difference, Jordan is twice the man Bob is, physically and in every other way.

Nick Miller: No doubt physically, but I don't know about the rest.

Bob suddenly unloads on Jordan hammering him with rights and lefts like crazy, then he jumps up bringing a knee to Jordan's gut, elbows him hard in his jaw and and pulls his head down for a ddt. Jordan charges Bob backwards into a corner slamming him hard into the turnbuckles. He Jordan rams his shoulder into Bob's gut a few times, then stands up and slaps him in his head grinning. Bob gets crazy eyed and suddenly snaps out, grabbing Jordan's legs and takes him down to the mat laying in hard punches to him.

Nick Miller: Man, Jordan made Bob real mad with that slap, he just took the big man down he was so mad.

Greg Boone: But that anger will be his downfall, watch and see.

Bob is on his feet now and runs to the ropes coming back with a dropkick to Jordan's head. He gets back up and drops an elbow to his chest, then sits up Jordan in a sleeper. Jordan fights up to his knees, then his feet and lifts Bob up back suplexing him. Both men stir up to their feet and Jordan rushes a knee to Bob's gut, whips him to the ropes and looks for a clothesline. Bob ducks it and jumps on to the ropes, climbs up to the top and leaps back spinning and around catching Jordan by his head and nails a tornado ddt.

Nick Miller: Bob putting down Jordan, the action is still moving fairly quick, but we have one more commericial, so stay tuned and we'll see ya back here in a few minutes.

Back from the break and we find Bob with single leg boston crab on Jordan.

Nick Miller: During the break Bob started working on Jordan's leg and now has him locked up in that half crab.

Bob suddenly turns around hooking Jordan's leg, then drops down grabbing his head locking him an stf. Jordan screams in pain and crawls for the ropes, but then he tries pushing himself up. Bob stays on him keepig him locked up. Jordan starts doing push ups almost with his one hand trying to push Bob off him. We soon see Triple V come down the ramp with his World Title around his waist and a broomstick in his hand, no broom on it, just the stick part. He gets to ringside and pokes the stick in through the cage at Bob jabbing him in the head.

Nick Miller: What the hell is Viper doing?

Bob ends up relasing his grip cause of it and staggers up to his knees. Viper continues poking the stick in at him and Bob grabs a hold of it and gets to his feet. Viper tries pulling back, but Bob has a good grip and being up higher he pulls the stick down forcing it from Viper. Bob stumbles back some, Jordan is kneeling up. Bob cracks him acros shi sback breaking the stick in half flattening him on his face. Viper heads up the steps trying to open the door of the cage when we see Daddy Mack hop the guard rail, the fans cheer loud and he hops on to the steps. Viper eyes him and backs up hopping down as does Mack. Bob is kicking at Jordan's ribs, sits across his back and nails some forearms to his head, then leaps up and crashes down sitting on Hordan's back slamming him against the mat. Bob gets up and climbs up to the top rope, then he leaps off with a leg drop to the back of Jordan's neck.

Nick Miller: Bob really taking it to Jordan, that stick he got from Viper really helped, bet Viper hates that, but then he shouldn't have came out here.

Greg Boone: Can it Nick.

Bob chokes Jordan on the middle rope, then he runs across the ring and comes charging back at him leaping on to his back. He gets off him and pulls up Jordan slamming his head into the cage wall, then drops him with a russian leg sweep. Bob gets to his feet and heads up the ropes, then starts scaling the cage. Jordan kneels up in pain as Bob reaches for the top of the cage. Jordan gets up and climbs to the top rope holding on to the cage. Bob has a leg over the top, but Jordan reaches up grabbing his other leg and yanks him back down getting Bob on the top rope. Jordan suddenly drops down to the mat, turns his back to the cage and grabs Bob by his legs pulling him off holding him for a powerbomb. He charges to the side of the cage near the ramp and slams Bob against it, backs up and does the same thing again rattling the whole cage. Jordan backs up and charges again, Bob holds on to the cage and kicks Jordan backwards. Bob drops down sitting on the top rope, Jordan charges him and spears him against the cage, but it breaks loose and the cage wall falls down, Bob rolls down it to the floor as Jordan is forced back from the ropes.

Nick Miller: OH MY GOD!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match, Black Bob!

And his music "Black Bob" hits the pa now as Mack gets near him helping Bob to his feet, Viper just watching in awe, then he turns angry kicking at the steel steps. Jordan looks in awe as well, the fans cheering.

Nick Miller: My god what power by Brooks, he just speared Bob right through the cage, but inadvertantly caused him to win.

Greg Boone: A fluke fucking win, Jordan had that match won, this is bullshit, Bob does not deserve to win, this is not over, fix the cage and restart it.

Nick Miller: It is over, it was announced already, Bob touched the floor first, doesn't matter how ya do it.

Mack helps Bob up the ramp raising his arm up, the fans cheering loud and we soon hear "Start A War" hit the pa as Viper and Jordan stare the two dowb, Whitney staring as well.

Nick Miller: Hell of a show we had here, but its all over now, we'll see everyone next week, take care.

The show ends off on that note, the staredown continuing as the show fades to black, then the logo flashes.......

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF