sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Violent Conduct {12/19/10}

Started by ropsef4832, March 15, 2014, 11:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

December 19th, 2010

The Joe Louis Arena in Detroit Michigan is packed full of rapid, diehard fans and the lights are all down, then we hear

Oh-e-o ohhhh oh
Oh-e-o ohhhh oh
Oh-e-o ohhhh oh
Oh-e-o ohhhh oh

Who's in the house?
Truckerrrrrr
Who's in the house?
Truckerrrrrr
Who's in the house?
Truckerrrrrr
Who's in the house?
Truckerrrrrr
Who's in the house?
Truckerrrrrr
Who's in the house?

Oh-e-o ohhhh oh
Oh-e-o ohhhh oh
Oh-e-o ohhhh oh
Oh-e-o ohhhh oh

And then the spotlights shine on Kid Rock and the Twisted Brown Truckers rocking out, the crowd loving it.

Singin, hey now people here we come
Here we come motherfuckers
Here we, kinny come come
You know what we do and where we're from
Detroit baby
You got 15 seconds to get this seat now
We're gonna start this show and blow your mind now
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Who's your Uncle?

Uncle Krackerrrrrr
I'm double wide on the side, in the back of the bus
I'm your Uncle Kracker sittin' platnum plus
Double platnum what? Tripple platnum fuck
You'd be a calm motherfucker if you add that up.
Can you back that up?
Yeah, but what for?
I got a big brick house with 2 gold doors.
Was born in that, you need to shut my mouth
I'm the same motherfucker you been hearin' about
Kracker went pop?
Naw, I did the pop bash
Floatin' through the air waves, pickin' up cash
I dropped bottom D, people thought i went soft, shit
I'm still very difficult to fuck with

Straight outta the sticks of Romeo Michigan
The early morning stoned motherfucking pimp
of the God damn nationnnnnnn
Ye haw motherfuckers lets rock
With the Kid, that's all, ya dig, ya dont stop
Got rifs to rock, brought boones to slam
Now who's the man? Kid Rock God damn
Back on the scene like a fiend for beats
Aint slept in weeks
Got too many freaks
Seen too many geeks
Try to rock the rap, so I'm back with heat
To unseat the wack
I'ma unpack, and set up shop
I'ma step back and watch you rock
I'ma rock track, so stop the pop
Then I'ma master blastin through the aftershock
I got, dug ditches to burry you bitches
Who roll the flow and wanna stop the show
So I'ma roll and flow another encore seven
From north of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Heaven, heaven, heaven
Yeahhhh
Turn it up, turn it up turn it up
Ughh Come onnnnn
Kid Rock motherfucker with the TBT
Rollin' through your city like the General Lee
You wanna fuck with me? Don't test the odds
Cause your arms are too short to box with God
But if ya, send me your address, I'll swing by
Call up your friends, I'll get your whole fuckin' crew high
Say bye, bye, bye to the wack
And let it be known Kid Rock is back
Yeahhh rollin' with the TBT
Were gonna rock the house for my man Joe C.
Yeahh, we wanna start this show, come on
Come on, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Huge cheers from Detroit crowd and then we see Shane Mack come out in jeans and an Kid Rock shirt hugging his friend. Viper, Storms, Torres, and Corez come out as well wearing IX shirts, the crowd crazed at seeing these guys together. Kid heads to the back with the band as IX come down to the ring and Nick Miller says.

Welcome to Violent Conduct everyone and what a way to welcome ya all with that truly awesome performance by Kid motherfucking Rock! Hell of a show tonight and Impact X is coming in to the ring now to find out who gets the advantage going into War Games in the main event!

We focus on the commentators table as RENEGADES OF FUNK is playing and Hal Havoc says.

DC doesn't need the advantage, so those goons in the ring better hope and pray they win the coin toss!

Nick just says.

I think whoever gets the advantage may win as both teams are very closely matched up.

And then PERFECT STRANGERS comes over the pa bringing the crowd to boos, every fan just pouring their hatred out for Rick Reynolds who struts out in his suit carrying the World Title. Rob Rocco, Chris Crest, and Jason Price all wear suits, Chris carrying the NA Title and Thor in a shirt and jeans follow Rick and share the heat. The DC gets into the ring cautiously, IX just hanging back and letting them and Greg Boone is down here. He gets a mic and gets into the ring standing between the two groups, then raises his mic and says.

So were finally here, War Games and its only a couple hours away, so now we find out who gets to come out first, who gets the ever coveted two man advantage. Rick, Mack, who calls it?

Mack points to Rick and does a crotch chop making the World Champ snarl and just yell.

HEADS!

Greg pulls a coin out and flips it up in the air, catches it and slaps it to the back of his other hand. He removes his hand showing the head of Lincoln on the penny and Rick gets a sinister grin as IX just doesn't give a fuck. Rick steps over motioning Greg to move the mic over and says.

You see Mack, Viper, Troy, Nick, and Corez, and all the rest of your buddies in Impact X, your rebellious ways are over. Your nothing anymore to this company than washed up hasbeens. We own this company, we are the ones who run this place and like it or not, were not going away tonight or any other night, but mark my words. One by one, you will all leave SEF as the Dangerous Corporation reigns supreme!

Rick sneers, but gets an almost demonic look in his eyes and the crowd boos loud. He steps back clutching his title as Greg steps over offering the mic, so Mack says.

You of all people should know better than to even spew what you just did after the countless hours we spent locked up going tooth and nail, balls to the fucking wall. Your all talented Rick, no one ever said other wise, the DC has great talent in its ranks and tonight we possibly have our biggest challenge as a team to date.

Loud cheers, but some hesitant and Mack continues.

What we have on our side is far from what you claimed is standing across from you for none of us have lost a step in years. Hell, many would argue were just peaking. Thing is, we all put in more years than most our age cause we all started young, but when ya have the natural talent we all got, ya discover your path early I guess. May make it hard to give up when the time finally comes to have to, but one thing for sure that its about ten to fifteen years off. Whether I stick right here in SEF or I go wherever I may roam, I ain't done by a longshot!

Huge cheers for that and Mack nods, then motions to his IX brothers at the mic. Rick is staring down at Mack as Torres says.

Tonight Reynolds, you got to different ways to be sour over losing to Impact X because not only with the Dangerous Corporation be second to us, but you will no longer be World Champ. That belt needs a new holder, it needs something fresh, someone who never, ever lost it, but instead was robbed, for real!

Torres serious and the crowd with a loud OOOH and some cheers, then he says.

When I came back here this year just a while ago I had every intention of being World Champ again and whether we win or lose this match tonight I will get that belt off you. I am damn sure in the running for a shot at the title, hell, technically I should be having a rematch, but tonight is good enough. An opportunity is all I need and it doesn't matter that the DC is gonna get to go two on one in the beginning of the match, a man up until everyone is out there, don't matter Rick.

And Rick steps forward angered and yells.

IT DOES MATTER!

Torres responds.

Naw man cause tonight Impact X shows you and the world why we ain't some cheap knockoffs who can't handle the pressure. We show ya why-

Torres ducks when Rick tries to hit him with the World belt, then Viper catches Rick with punches. Rob flies over getting a big boot from Storms who gets a gore from Thor. Torres is on him with punches while Corez and Price slug it out. Mack and Crest trade off and Rick kicks Viper low, then dives from the ring retreating to the back. Viper slams Thor across his back allowing Torres to take control and nail the Gangstas Edge on him. Viper helps Mack with Crest and they clothesline him from the ring while Torres and Corez end up hitting the Gang Bang on Price. Huge cheers from the crowd as IX stands tall now and Rick is at the curtain clutching his title, his face full of anger and RENEGADES OF FUNK now plays. The crowd is loving it and all of IX stands tall doing crotch chops as Nick Miller says.

Well DC has the advantage, but IX just showed them it may not really matter like Torres said. Will it or not remains to be seen, but IX definitely has the momentum to win!

Hal says.

Oh please, a lucky cheap shot is the only reason IX is still standing tall. Straight up the DC would own them!

Nick says.

Ok then, we'll see who wins between them later on. We'll also crown new Tag Champs for SEF when Destruction fights any team willing to step into the ring. Justin Rodgers and Matt Fox said they wanted in, but have shown nothing for wanting to win. We also got the Wildside Tag Titles from FFE being up for grabs to be merged into the World Tag Titles. That brings in the tandem of Jessica O'Bannon and Oktober Summers, plus the contenders to their titles, Dusty O'Bannon and Lacey Daniels!

Hal says.

I say the chicks outta just come over and sit on my lap, then we can go to the back and I'll give them a real good match to work!

Nick says.

Well that may be a better option than tangling with Destruction, but this SEF remember, women here tangle with any man, even the Monsters of Mayhem! Two women responsible for that stigma women have to live up to in SEF will face off tonight in an Iron Woman match with no disqualification or count outs. Its Julie and Whitney Marret one more time showing who truly is dominant in SEF!

Hal says.

I'd let either of them dominate me, so ladies, I'm here all night!

He grins and nick shaking his head says.

And I'm sure you'll be waiting eagerly, but now let's get to the action with Black Bob defending the Underground Title against fellow Detroit native Joe Dumar in a Deathmatch!

A white light beats to sound of RISE which plays and the crowd cheers now as Joe comes walking out hitting his chest a few times, then heads down the aisle slapping fans hands getting huge cheers as Doug makes the introduction.

The following is a Japanese Deathmatch for the SEF Underground Championship! Now making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred thirty six pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence................Joe Dumar!

He head to the ring and stands at the edge of one of the beds of death. Joe looks over the glass covering barbed wire, c4 and spike, then into the ring with no ropes on that side or the parallel side which has the other bed of death next to it in front of the commentators. Joe looks at the ropes on the other sides of the ring wrapped in electric wire which will be hot during the match and then he looks up at the ladder dead in front of him. Joe rears his head back doing a crucifix pose and yelling primal like. The crowd behind him and he heads around the ladder and bed of death getting in the ring. FREEDOM comes over the pa and we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring getting huge cheers, and just walks on down the aisle while Doug introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs two hundred five pounds, the Original Gangsta and SEF Underground Champion...............Black Bob!

Bob moves around the ladder and bed of death slapping fans hands some more, then slides into the ring raising his arms high pointing to the Underground Title hanging high. Bob then motions it around his waist and stares at Joe who has had his eyes on Bob since he came out. The bell rings and the two men move into a lock up trying to force the other into the ropes. Joe with a little more power, but Bob swings around away from the ropes and breaks away from Joe. The two moves back to each other and Bob and ducks around into a waistlock. Joe tries for a back elbow, but Bob ducks and takes him down with a northern lights suplex on top of a two by four with c4 causing a small explosion. Joe rolls away in pain and Bob gets up going across the ring. Joe gets up to his knees and Joe comes running over looking for a kick to his head. Joe bolts up grabbing Bob and rips him into the air, then drops back with a flapjack sending Bob down into the bed of death. A bigger explosion now and the crowd on fire for explosion. Joe rolls off the ring and moves around to the ladder, folds it up and lays it across the back of Bob with the other end on the ring. Joe starts walking across it and Bob crawls out trying to get up, so Joe starts running and flies off with an elbow drop to Bob's back. Joe hurts himself from landing on the bed of death, but gets up and yanks Bob up who is bleeding from the head fairly bad and cut up some on his chest and stomach. Joe rolls Bob into the ring and then climbs up and pulls the ladder in a little more. Joe pulls up Bob looking for a suplex on the end of the ladder, but Bob hooks a leg and twists into a swinging neck breaker. Bob rolls away holding his own neck and still bleeding now tries to get up as Joe tries pushing himself up on his knees. Bob gets up wiping some blood from his eyes and moves over kicking Joe in his chest, then yanks him up looking for the Back Alley Bomb. Joe fights it and pulls out and around twisting up and drops Bob with a neck breaker. Bob rolls in pain as Joe gets up and kicks at his head, then drops a knee to his throat and gets an armbar on Bob. Joe kneels over him and clubs Bob across his back. Bob fights up to his knees and pushes up to his feet trying to get Joe into the ropes. Joe lets go and kicks Bob in the ribs, then tries for a ddt, but Bob is able to lift him up and charge off the ring slamming Joe back first into the other bed of death creating a big explosion. The crowd loving it and Joe lays on his back in pain as Bob lays draped over him and Nick Miller yells.

OH MY GAWD!

The crowd going nuts for this and Bob pushes himself up, then crawls back to the ring getting up to his knees. He sees the ladder laying across the ring almost in and gets up making his way over. Bob pulls the ladder up and gets it under the title, all set up and secure in place. Joe is stirring, his shirt all tore up and blood coming out of cuts as he crawls for the ring. Bob waits for Joe to get up over the edge and comes baseball sliding at him with a dropkick sending Joe back down. Bob gets up and starts climbing the ladder being fairly cautious. Joe gets up and starts to pull himself back up and rolls on to the canvas on his back and Hal Havoc says.

Joe sucks if he can't even handle a no talent hack like Bob!

Nick says.

Riiight!

Joe crawls for the ladder which Bob is about to the top of and so Joe pulls himself up and starts climbing throwing caution away focused on that title. Bob reaches up touching the title and takes a couple more steps. He reaches up for the strap to unhook it when Joe grabs his left foot and then pounds on it, grabs it again and tries yanking Bob down. Bob kicks at him with his right and Joe pulls himself up to slam a forearm to Bob's back. Bob reaches down punching at Joe who fires back up at him. Bob gets a knee into Joe's jaw, then grabs him in a side headlock and leaps off over the ropes bringing Joe down on the top while Bob drops down and rolls forward slamming his back to the rail. He drops on his head and lays there holding his neck as Joe gets shocked off the ropes to the mat and rolls in pain clutching his ribs. Bob pulls himself up as the crowd is going nuts for this action. Joe gets on the ladder using to pull himself up as Bob rolls in. Joe starts climbing and Bob gets up coming over and climbs up as well trying to move faster. Joe moves up fast now and they race to the top, Bob getting up there first and ready for Joe with punches when a loud buzzer sounds indicating the thirty minute mark of the match meaning only one thing...the ring explodes! And it collapses shifting the ladder which tumbles down bringing Joe falling into a bed of death and Bob falling over the top rope and thrown to the mat from the shock. A bunch of smoke pours up from the explosion and the mat is broken all to hell collapsed to the floor. Bob rolls in pain as Joe tries getting up screaming with blood coming down his head. He gets to the ring rolling in towards the ladder as Bob gets up on his knees and steps over kicking Joe in his head, then rips him up delivering a Back Alley Bomb on top of the ladder. Bob kicks Joe away and picks up the ladder setting it up under the ladder, then he picks Joe back up and runs him over the second rope. Joe gets shocked and sent on to his back rolling in pain as Bob heads up the ladder. He moves quick not being cautious, just steady and gets near the top. Joe gets up on his knees and crawls over as Bob climbs up and reaches up, but because the ring is collapsed he has to move up and stand on the very top. Hardcore Haz is seen coming into the ring from the crowd with his cane cracking Joe across his back while Bob reaches up holding the loop and unstraps the title. The crowding gasping and booing Ha who yanks up Joe and delivers the white Russian leg sweep on him, then gets up cracking the cane over his ribs, then one good, hard crack over the head. Loud boos fill the arena and Bob leaps off crashing on to Haz taking him down and rolls away up to his feet stumbling. Haz gets up and Bob charges with the belt slamming him in his head bringing the crowd back to cheers and Doug now makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match and still SEF Underground Champion......................Black Bob!

We now hear FREEDOM play and Bob helps Joe up shaking his hand, then raises it and also raises his title high. The crowd loving it and then the two head around the ring slapping fans hands while the crew gets Haz out and gets the ring fixed up for the rest of the show, so to Nick Miller we go.

Bob was really put to the test tonight in this insanely awesome deathmatch with Joe, but what a shocker seeing Hardcore Haz return only to turn on his tag partner Joe!?!

Hal says.

Maybe Haz hated teaming with a worthless wrestler like Joe, though its not Like Haz is much better?!

Nick says.

Neither suck, but are willing to do matches like these on a normal basis, so we could be looking at a real war between Hardcore Violence! Backstage though we got Shane Mack standing by with Kid Rock!

And so the tron lights up showing those two looking all HIGH, dressed as we saw earlier and the crowd goes nuts with cheers. Mack just looks shocked in a sarcastic way and laughs, then says.

Hey, hey, hey, yea, muthafuckas, we got my homeboy Kid muthafuckin Rock in our home turf of Detroit and tonight we gonna rock the fucking Joe until we blow Canada off the river!

Huge cheers and Kid slaps Mack on the back, then says.

And then my fucking brother here is gonna go on to help whip some ass in War Games, so Rick Reynolds and the DC, get ready to lose that gold!

They both laugh and do crotch chops when Nikky Venom walks into view trying to act dark and misunderstood saying.

You have no idea what my soul has endured, so Detroit, MY-

Loud boos cut Nikky off who stares blankly in disbelief, then Mack rolling his eyes leans an elbow on Nikky's shoulder saying.

Look kid, its not good to lie about this fucking city trying to act as if its your home when all you do is walk around not caring one bit for it or this business. Now I ain't ever claimed to be a saint unlike some, never claimed to be a god, a legend, none of that shit, but I been bestowed by those names everywhere I went. You want half the treatment, then you better be ready to put in that much work cause so far you ain't gave shit to this company!

Loud cheers for the shoot by Mack and Nikky swings at him now. Mack ducks and Kid catches Nikky with a hard left to the jaw staggering him back. Nikky stands up and then BAM...Da Shows Ova puts him down to insanely loud cheers from the crowd and a chant.

THANK YOU MACK...THANK YOU MACK...THANK YOU MACK...THANK YOU MACK...THANK YOU MACK...

Mack and Kid slap hands, then throw their arms around each other and walk off as the view goes back to ringside where TRUCKER ANTHEM plays and Nick Miller says.

Whoa, little hype my Mack and Rock only to get interrupted by Nikky Venom who paid for his attempt to punch Mack.

Hal says.

Nikky's a bitch and needs to just leave, besides, Mack ain't gonna be shit after tonight!

Nick says.

War Games will change all those involved, but coming up we got the Tag Title match, so let's get ready for a preview of what may happen inside the cell tonight!

INDESTRUCTABLE rumbles over the pa and Destruction make their way to the ring dressed in leather gear that includes chaps, vests, and their masks. Frankie follows them in his suit and trenchcoat holding his cellphone and wearing his Detroit ballcap as Doug makes the introduction.

The following is a hardcore tag team free for all for the SEF World Tag Team Championship and the Wildside Tag Team Championship and is set for one fall! Making their way to the ring now, they weigh in together at 635 pounds and are accompanied by Frankie, they are Thrash and Slash................Destruction!

Frankie heads up the steels steps as Thrash and Slash slide in under the bottom rope and stands up just looking like the monsters they are and standing dominantly tall. Frankie rips theirs masks off revealing their faces painted in war type paint looking all cool, but crazy. He gets out as they discard the vests and chaps getting ready to destroy. PRAYER now hits and out runs Justin to a few cheers, then GET READY TO FLY cuts in and out runs Matt slapping Justin's hand. They head down the aisle slapping fans hands as Doug introduces them.

Making their way to the ring at a combined weight of four hundred ninety five pounds, they are The Enforcers.........Justin Rodgers and Matt Fox!

The two come down and slide into the ring, then stand up staring down with Destruction when GOING UNDER hits bringing Oktober out to some boos. She flaunts her Wildside Tag Title around her waist, then DON'T CHA hit's the pa and out comes her partner Jessica wearing her tag belt as well. The two throw their arms around each other ignoring the booing crowd as Doug introduces them.

Making their way to the ring at a combined weight of two hundred twenty three pounds, they are the Wildside Tag Team Champions and the New Bitches...............Oktober Summers and Jessica O'Bannon!

The ladies get to ringside and arrogantly get in the ring flaunting themselves to Justin and Matt who just laugh, but well, they are men and they look. DIVA hit's the pa and the crowd really boos as Dusty and Lacey walk out talking to each other showing no interest in anything else as Doug introduces them.

Now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of two hundred forty five pounds, they are the Dyansty Divas.................Dusty O'Bannon and Lacey Daniels!

They get to ringside and cautiously get in staying in a corner and so we have four teams in each corner now, but then NO HOPE = NO FEAR hit's the pa and the crowd knowing the song cheers loud. Jay and Mesa come running out to a big pop and Doug now introduces them.

And now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of four hundred forty pounds, they are the West Coast Connection...............L.A. Jay and Mesa!

They slap hands and head down the aisle slapping fans hands, then rolls in to the ring and charge right for Thrash and Slash. Jay with a spinning wheel kick to Thrash who catches him and dumps out over the top rope. Jay lands on the apron and Mesa is hammering Slash with punches while Thrash turns and gets a flying shoulder tackle from Jay. Justin and Matt run over for a double clothesline to Thrash, but the big man drops both of them with each arm. Jay gets up and delivers a spinning back kick staggering Thrash as Lacey and Oktober brawl out of the ring as do Dusty and Jessica. Jay hammers Thrash with punches, but gets shoved into a corner, then Slash whips Mesa into the same corner. Thrash grabs Slash whipping him, but holds on and gets whipped around by Slash charging into Mesa and Jay. Justin and Matt get up and Slash kicks Matt in his head, then rips up Justin in a press tossing him over the top rope to the floor. Matt gets up leaping on Slash's back with a sleeper, but gets pulled over to the canvas and kicked in his back. Slash rips him up into a bear hug and thrashes Matt around like a rag doll before whipping around slamming him to the canvas. Slash gets up and lifts matt tossing him out of the ring as Thrash whips Mesa to him for a big boot. Mesa ducks and hit's the ropes running back with a chop block to the back of Slash's right knee. Thrash buries a knee to Jay's ribs in a corner while the girls outside the ring are attacked by Tina who goes for Lacey specifically and gets her away from the others to the back. Dusty is double teamed and sent through a table from a double suplex. Oktober and Jessica then stalk around the ring as Mesa kicks at Slash's left leg and tries to keep away from him. Justin gets a table and slides it in the ring, then rolls in and comes behind Slash with a chop block to his right knee. Mesa springs off the ropes with spinning heel kick staggering him and Thrash now charges over slamming Justin out of the ring with a hard shoulder tackle from hell. He trades punches with Mesa winning and slams a shoulder to his ribs in a corner. Slash grabs the table setting that up in the middle of the ring, then he grabs Jay looking for a power bomb through it. Matt is up on the apron and leaps to the top rope springing for a clothesline. Shoves Jay down and catches Matt slamming him down through the table bringing the fans into a huge chant.

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

Jay hammers Slash with punches and Thrash yanks Mesa out of the corner and up over the top rope to the floor, then charges to Jay knocking him down with a shoulder block. He and Slash rip up Jay quick and drop him into a double gut buster across their knees. They get up and Mesa comes into the ring getting a kick to his head from Slash who whips him to Thrash to nail a big boot. Slash backs up the turnbuckles as Thrash lifts up Matt and brings him into a backbreaker as Slash flies off for Total Destruction. Loud cheers and Thrash going for the pin, but Oktober and Jessica are in the ring slamming down on his back, beating on him. Slash is up and grabs both women by their hair lifting them up. Thrash stands and takes over holding Oktober by her hair, then he and Slash look at each other and hear Frankie yell.

THIS IS S..E..fucking..F!

And then Thrash and Slash rip the ladies up slamming them down with power bombs and kneel down to pin each one back with their legs by their heads, ONE......................TWO.........................THREE! The bell rings and INDESTRUCTABLE now rumbles over the pa as Frankie collects the titles and gets in the ring while Doug makes the announcement.

Here are your winners and the new unified SEF World Tag Team Champions, they are Destruction..........Thrash and Slash!

Frankie hands them the titles, then raises their arms up as the crowd cheers loud and Nick Miller says.

It was truly a hardcore brawl and Destruction proved why as a tag team their the team to beat because since returning they have yet to get beaten. Now they are the Tag Team Champs and things are only looking to get hotter. We got Jay and Mesa back in SEF too!

Hal says.

After IX is dealt with you can bet the DC will get those titles from Destruction.

Nick says.

I'm sure they want all the gold, but they already dealt with Destruction and didn't do so well, then again the DC is dangerous. Up next we got the Iron Woman match between Whitney Marret and Julie with only pinfalls and submissions the ways to gain a fall. I've been waiting for this one since I heard it was booked as a lot of history is behind this one. Julie and Whitney not only pioneered the womens division of SEF, but they went above and beyond what any other has ever done to date. So let's see what they can right here tonight!

SUICIDE SOLUTION comes jamming over the pa pumping up the fans cause they know who's coming. Julie skips out to huge cheers and she pumps her left fist high giving the rock on symbol, then skips down the aisle slapping fans hands as Doug makes the announcement.

The following match is an Iron Woman match where whoever gains the most falls by pinfall or submission only in one hour will win the contest, however, there must be a winner, no draw! Making her way to the ring from Los Angelos California, weighing in at one hundred forty pounds, she is The Queen and the SEF International Champion..............Julie!

She gets to ringside and puts her hands on her hips grinning deviously, then runs sliding in under the bottom rope whipping her legs around popping up quickly to her feet, then runs to a corner leaping up pumping her fist in the air again showing the rock on symbol. The crowd go nuts and Julie hops down ready to go. MONEY, POWER, RESPECT hits as blue, green, and red lights circle the arena with matching pyro going off. Then Whitney comes out and poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp with Mack coming out and wrapping his arms around her waist. Doug now makes the introduction.

Making her way to the ring, hailing from Detroit, Michigan, she weighs one hundred forty five pounds and is accompanied by Shane Mack, she is Whitney Marret!

The couple makes their way to the ring and Mack hops on the apron as Whitney climbs the steel steps. Once inside the ring Whitney goes to the middle of the middle of the ring and throws her hands and arms in the air while Mack holds her from behind. She lowers her arms and kisses Mack, then gets ready for her match. Mack hops out and the bell is rung, then Julie and Whitney get nose to nose now. They both smile and back up slapping hands, then move into a lock up. Pretty evenly matched as they go around the ring struggling to overpower the other. They both let go and move back, then get into each other's face, trade a few elbows which turn to punches and Julie spins around into a chop across Whitney's chest. She slams a knee to her ribs and looks for a hip toss, but Whitney holds her ground and hammers Julie with punches, then hip tosses her down and goes to grab her leg. Julie kicks Whitney away and nips up to her feet leaping into a s pinning heel kick. Whitney ducks letting Julie fall and runs across the ring springing back into a baseball slide dropkick sending Julie out to the floor. Whitney gets up and climbs the turnbuckles to the top, waits for Julie to stumble up and leaps off with a splash bringing her back down to the floor. Whitney gets to her feet with the crowd cheering loud for the action and she kicks Julie in her ribs. Whitney lifts her up and rolls Julie on to the commentators table, then goes and gets a chair coming back swinging for Julie who rolls off the table. Whitney slams the chair to the table and Hal tries to catch Julie who elbows him away, then leaps on to a chair diving at Whitney tackling her to the floor. They roll around trying to punch each other, grabbing hair a little. Julie gets up and kicks Whitney in her ribs, then pulls her up hitting a snap suplex on the floor. Julie gets up and jumps on to the ring apron spinning off into a leg drop over Whitney's throat, then gets up yanking Whitney up on to the table and grabs the chair slamming it down on her chest holding it there. Julie rolls into the ring and runs across it, springs back and leaps to the rope flipping up and over into a shooting star press, but Whitney rolls off the table just before Julie crashes through it. The crowd going nuts chanting.

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT....HOLY SHIT....HOLY SHIT....HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

Whitney gets up on her knees seeing Julie rolling to her back holding her ribs and so Whitney grabs the chair and gets up sliding that in the ring. She grabs Julie pulling her up and having a little trouble as Julie is really out of it. Whitney gets her in the ring , then kneels down looking under the ring. She pulls a table out and a trash can with a cheese grater, no parking sign, Singapore cane, and barbed wire wrapped 2 x 4. She throws that in the ring spilling it out and tosses in a couple cookie sheets, then slides in the table. The crowd loving what could be coming with these items and Whitney pulls a sledgehammer out sliding that in a corner, then rolls into the ring. She grabs the table setting it up in the middle of the ring, then picks up the no parking sign as Julie kneels up. Whitney slams her across the back, then runs to the ropes springing off with a smack of the sign to Julie's face bringing her down. Whitney drops the sign and grabs the trash can stuffing it in a corner, then goes and lifts up Julie looking for an irish whip to that corner. Julie stops at the trash can grabbing the top rope and pulls herself up in a leap to the top. She whips around into a cross body as Whitney rushes over getting splashed on and Julie rolls off getting to her feet, then runs to the ropes and springs back into a baseball slide dropkick. She slams into Whitney's ribs, then gets up yanking Whitney to her feet and delivers Sinful right through the table, then drops down hooking a leg for the pin, ONE...................TWO.........kickout. Julie kneels up kind of surprised and just kicks a cookie sheet nearby. She lifts up Whitney positions her for a piledriver to the cookie sheet. Whitney fights it and backdrops Julie over, then grabs the cookie sheet and gets to her feet. Julie gets up and Whitney whips around slamming the cookie sheet over her head, then drops it and kicks her in the ribs, bends Julie down hooking her arms and hits Southern Pride right into the chair. Whitney falls to her back as Julie stays face down, the crowd going nuts and Nick Miller says.

My god, were over a half hour into this and Whitney may have the first fall if she can make the pin!

She gets up and turns Julie over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.....................TWO...................Julie gets a shoulder up and the crowd shocked as is Whitney who looks at the ref yelling.

IT WAS THREE!?

She gets to her feet and kicks at Julie, then yanks her up delivering a snap suplex on to the cookie sheet and flips over and to the side latching on to Julie's right arm with an armbar using her legs in a grapevine as well. Julie pounds at the mat and tries scooting to the ropes as Whitney just hangs on and wrenches the arm back hard. Julie screams and tries reaching for Whitney, punching at her, then scoots for the ropes. Julie swings her legs around almost getting the bottom rope and scoots a little more to hook a foot on the rope, the ref says to let go, but Whitney doesn't as she really don't have to. Julie pulls herself over more and gets both feet around the ropes using it to pull herself over more. Whitney hangs on going with her and Julie still in pain gets a hand on the rope now and pulls herself out of the ring rolling to the floor as Whitney finally let's go. Whitney slides out and stomps on Julie's back, then drops an elbow to her back and tries to get an armbar on the same arm. Julie scurries away and backs up to her feet getting tackled to the floor by Whitney who unloads with punches. Julie unbalances her and rolls Whitney over bailing some punches, then rolls up and into the ring getting to her feet. Whitney gets up and slides in as Julie springs off the ropes and leapfrogs her and then turns into a chick kick, but Whitney trying for the same and they actually catch each other and go down. The crowd hot into the match and the ref not sure if he should count just checks on both as Nick says.

Damn, these women are so well matched, Julie and Whitney really know each other and it makes this so much better, but can we find out a winner?

Hal says.

We have to unless they fight until they can't move anymore and both collapse!?!

Julie and Whitney both stir and get up to their feet and Whitney leaps up with a beautiful dropkick sending Julie into a corner. Whitney gets back up and runs in burying a shoulder to Julie's ribs, then lifts her to the top rope and climbs up looking for a superplex. Julie punches her in the ribs, then pulls on her hair and shoves Whitney to the mat. Julie stands up and flies off with a 450 splash crashing on to Whitney. Julie kneels up clutching her ribs and then drops down into a pin hooking a leg, ONE.................TWO.............kickout. Julie pulls Whitney up and looks for a bulldog, but gets shoved to the ropes. Julie bounces back and Whitney hits her with a spear, then pulls Julie up getting behind her latching on with the Southern Sleeper. She falls back locking it on and Julie flails her arms around, thrashes her body trying to roll out of the hold. Whitney holds on tight and Julie tries kicking her legs up, but Whitney keeps her legs too tight. Julie reaches out and tries rolling Whitney on to her shoulders, but can't pin her enough for even a one count. Julie inches her way for the ropes as the countdown clock runs down to zero and a buzzer sounds indicating the sixty minute mark, so Doug makes the announcement after the ref tells him what's up.

Ladies and gentlemen, since there must be a winner, this match is now in sudden death overtime!

Some cheers and Whitney still hangs with the Southern Sleeper as the match is not over. Julie is fading a little and the ref grabs her free arm, but she yanks away and crawls for the ropes. Julie reaches out and pulls herself and Whitney over grabbing the bottom rope finally. Whitney hangs on though and Julie pulls herself closer trying to get out of the ring. Whitney finally let's go and gets up kicking Julie out to the floor, then launches herself over the top rope with a splash on to Julie. Whitney picks her up and presses Julie up a little to drop her throat first on the guard rail, then delivers a Russian leg sweep slamming Julie against the ring. Whitney pulls her up and rolls Julie into the ring, then pulls another table from under the ring and slides it in. Whitney slides in now and Julie gets up looking for a super kick, but Whitney ducks and catches her in a facelock nailing a ddt. Whitney gets up and sets the table up near a corner, then pulls Julie up and rolls her on to the table. She climbs up the turnbuckles looking for a moonsault, no, Julie rolls off clubbing her across the back now. She then climbs up behind Whitney and grabs her for a rear naked choke, then kicks her legs out swinging off the ropes and yanks Whitney down with the Dirty Drop right through the table. Julie crawls over her more and pulls a leg up as she pins, ONE.............................TWO................................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd shocked, but loving the fucking match just go up in cheers as Doug makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match.................Julie!

And she gets to her knees looking actually a bit shocked too and almost sad as the ref raises her arm in the air and SUICIDE SOLUTION hits. She gets handed her title and Mack comes in helping Whitney up who grabs Julie hugging her. Julie returns it and then Mack raises both their arms up and the crowd goes fucking insane as Nick Miller says.

Huge, huge win for Julie and what a show of respect between the two. Those two women are probably part of SEF's top five or top ten if there were one!

Hal says.

They are great and what a match that was and so fucking hot, but you know and everyone knows I'd be number one on any top list of wrestlers in SEF!

Nick just says.

That's debatable for sure, but no time for debates now, we got Mack hitting the stage up there under the tron with our guest tonight, Kid motherfucking Rock and here those two crazy ass Detroit natives are with The Prodigal Son!

And then we hear it, that unmistakable guitar riff starting off the song and the band is up there ready to go with Mack and Rock with a couple mics sharing the spotlight and spilling the rhymes.

Cause growin up I was never, the logical one
Packed my shit, left home like the prodigal son
With a bottle of jack and my shotgun strapped
I went looking for fame and yo I never went back
Filled with spite staying high as a kite
I was dealin and stealin everything in sight
Pool hustling trying to make that green
I've been ramblin and gamblin since the age thirteen
Working like a bitch, like a god damn tank
Some disagree because my rents had bank
But all that's gold don't always glitter
So I'll take another puff from my one hitter
I'm a slave to the trade, paid to shine
Blow all my cash on cheap women and wine
Cause money, money, money ain't shit to me
But I gotta make a lot just to be free

I'm here and I'm there
I'm D-Mack bitch and I'm everywhere
I'm here and I'm there
I'm D-Mack hoe and I'm everywhere

Many nights she comes to me and fills me where I lay
I hope to God one day she gonna see the love is not that way
She holds in that morning time and never lets me go
I hold on back one day she gonna see and come into my show

Please God please, I'll pay any cost
If you'd just stop the world cause I wanna get off
There's too much hardship and too much pain
There's too many mother fuckers tryin to get in my brain
I've been to your mountains
I've been to your seaside
Everywhere I went somebody's wanted a free ride
But parasites can't fade the Mack
Cause suckers that step in my way will get shot
I hold key to my own success
Suckers that step will be put to rest
I hold the key to my own success
And suckers that step will catch a bullet in their chest
So pass the buddha the funky tie hooter
Watch me rip because I'm such a slick shooter
Not a generic dime a dozen rookie
Never was in a posse never wanted to be

I'm here and I'm there
I'm here and I'm there

I hope to god one day she gonna see the love is not that way

N-N-Now I've been walkin the earth since the beginning of time
And won't leave till I've received that seventh sign
All this talk their gonna drop the bomb
But life keeps going on and on and on and on
The world's end don't worry me
And I'm gonna get where I'm going, just don't hurry me
Cause I'm in no rush and I can't stand rushin
Everything is slow motion like I'm trippin on tussin
Fussin with the girls, they waste my time
Thrashin and bashin going out of my mind
Crucified by the critics, everyday
Cause I really ain't got that much to say
I'm a slave to the trade, paid to shine
I don't wear a watch and I don't keep time
I live my life just like the skipper
But only at night because I'm a day tripper
Twitchin, shakin and I got more style than The Nature Boy
Visions of red shoot through my head
And I wont stop trippin till the day I'm dead

I'm here and I'm there
I'm here and I'm there

I hope to god one day she gonna see the love is not that way

Yeah...Yeah...Yeah on down
Hey...hey, hey...hey, hey, hey, hey
On down, on down, on down, down, down, down, down
Well, well, well, well
Hey heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Yeah your fuckin with the D-Mack honey
Get back on the streets and get my money
Money, money, money, money, money, money
Get my money
Yeah you fuckin with the D-Mack baby
You can have my car if it will drive you crazy
Crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy

Yeah your fuckin with the D-Mack honey
Get back on the streets and get my money
Yeah you fuckin with the D-Mack baby
You can have my car if it will drive you crazy

Mack fades off stage as Rock goes quiet and the music switches to his newest hit BORN FREE. He gets into the groove and starts singing.

Fast, on a rough road riding
High, through the mountains climbing
twisting, turning further from my home.
Young, like a new moon rising
Fierce, through the rain and lightning
Wandering out into the great unknown.

And I don't want no one to cry.
Well tell 'em if I don't survive

I was born free!
I was born free
I was born free, born free.

Free, like a river raging
Strong as the wind I'm facing.
Chasing dreams and racing farther time.
Deep like the grandest canyon,
Wild like an untamed stallion.
If you can't see my heart you must be blind.
You can knock me down and watch me bleed
But you can't keep no chains on me.

I was born free!
I was born free
I was born free, born free.

And I'm not good at long goodbyes
But look down deep into my eyes
I was born free.

Calm, facing danger
Lost, like an unknown stranger
Grateful for my time with no regrets

Close to my destination
Tired, frail and aching
Waiting patiently for the sun to set

And when its done, believe that I
will yell it from that mountain high

I was born free
I was born free
I was born free, born free

I will bow to the shining sea
And celebrate God's grace on thee

And now the spotlight goes out up there as the cell for War Games lowers and Nick Miller says.

Nice little treat there with two songs and the second is Kid Rock's newest song Born Free, hell of a tune enjoyed by many in our locker room which makes it easy to help promote his new album, so go online, go to the store, and buy it. Now we got War Games coming up and it's the culmination of a war between Impact X and the Dangerous Corporation, but is it the end, probably not?!

Hal says.

It is the end for IX for after tonight none of them will be doing anything grand in SEF ever again!

Nick says.

A bold statement and DC does have the advantage tonight, but let's see if it really will help them!

The cell is positioned around the ring finally and set into the place with the ref at the door which is open and so now Doug makes the announcement.

The following is the main event of the night and it is a War Games match pitting two teams of five against each other in ten man elimination style for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship!

And now we hear THE PRODIGAL SON come over the pa bringing the crowd to a roar and we see Kid Rock on stage still with the band going loud and now Mack steps out in his gear dancing around some. He slaps hands with Rock and moves on down the aisle getting mauled by the fans who want to touch him which is everyone as Doug introduces him.

Making his way to the ring first from right here in Detroit, weighing in at two hundred nine pounds, representing Impact X, he is The Showsteala..............Shane Mack!

Mack disrobes the vest and glasses and earrings, then heads on into the cell and rolls into the ring dancing around. He does his usual pose and pops up into a crotch chop, then climbs the turnbuckles pointing to Rock who points back. They both flash the gangsta sign, then Rock and the band leave and we hear DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS blast out now. Thor charges out beating his chest as the crowd boos and Doug introduces him.

And making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at two hundred seventy pounds, representing the Dangerous Corporation..............Thor!

He heads down and right through the door sliding into the ring. The bell rings and Thor jumps up and charges at Mack as the ref shuts the door and Mack leapfrogs, then looks for Da Shows Ova. Thor grabs the ropes and pulls himself out to the floor, then Mack dives out after him. Thor runs around the ring and slides in running to the ropes. He bounces back looking for a shoulder block and Mack nails a low dropkick to his knees bringing him down. Mack gets him in a front facelock and wrenches away on Thor's neck, raises him up a little slamming knees to his head, then rips him up and over with a snap suplex. Mack flips over and swings around wrapping his legs around Thor's neck and right arm for the Show Strangla! Thor goes crazy trying to get free as the ref isn't even inside since no falls can occur yet which Nick Miller tells us.

Mack with a chance to make Thor tap, but it won't do no good, though this hold can wear him down and hurt Thor.

Hal says.

Thor's tough, he'll get free and squash Mack!

Thor is still thrashing around and gets Mack folded up on his shoulders. Mack rolls out bringing Thor down and he goes nuts trying to back into the ropes. Mack hangs on and were approaching five minutes as a clock on the tron counts down from five and the crowd chants with it.

FIVE.................FOUR......................THREE..........................TWO.........................ONE!

A buzzer sounds, then NUMB plays over the pa as Chris walks out all business, stern and serious while Doug makes the announcement.

Now making his way out as the third participant in the contest, from the Northwest Territories of Canada, weighing in at two hundred thirty three pounds, he is the SEF International Champion...............Chris Crest!

Chris walks to the door and the ref lets him, then shuts it. Chris slides into the ring and Mack is up ready for him with Smoked, no, Chris sidesteps and grabs Mack in a waistlock for a german suplex. Mack flips all the way over to his feet and backs up to the ropes springing off with a clothesline taking Chris down. Thor is on his knees near the ropes and Mack charges over slamming a knee to his head knocking him out to the floor. Chris runs over for a clothesline, but Mack ducks in time backdropping Chris on to Thor. Mack heads up the turnbuckles and steps up twirling a finger to his ear, then flips back with a moonsault on to both men. The crowd goes nuts for him and Mack gets up winded, pulls Chris up slamming his head to the cell wall, then rolls him in the ring. Mack kicks Thor in his head, then yanks him up hitting a piledriver. Mack gets up pulling a Singapore cane from under the ring and rolls in getting up. Chris bolts up lifting Mack up and around turning him to slam on his stomach. Chris drops on to his back nailing cross faces to the side of his head a few times, spins around and tries for the front facelock, but Mack backs out of it and gets to his feet. Chris is on him with chops to the chest, then whips Mack to the ropes and leaps up for a dropkick putting Mack down. Chris moves in going for the front facelock, but Mack keeps free of it. Chris gets an armbar on him and kneels over his side applying pressure. Thor gets up on his knees looking in the ring, then rolls in and sits in a corner catching his breath as the clock counts down from five and the crowd chant along.

FIVE...................FOUR.......................THREE.........................TWO..........................ONE!

A buzzer sounds, then FLOODS hits and out runs Corez yelling for the door to open as Doug introduces him.

Making his way to the ring as the fourth participant from Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds, representing Impact X....................Corez!

The ref moves quick and Corez runs in, the door shuts behind him and he slides in the ring. Thor is up to meet him and Corez hammers him back with punches beating him into a corner, then backs up, but Chris grabs him from behind quickly and nails a german suplex flipping Corez over to his stomach. Corez staggers up and Thor charges out for the gore, but Mack leaps up with a dropkick to Thor's head sending him down. Corez is on Chris with punches backing him to a corner, then buries a shoulder to his ribs. Mack has Thor up and drops him with the Mack Attack as Corez lifts Chris to the top rope. Mack comes over grabbing the Singapore cane and smacks Chris over his head. Corez climbs up and delivers a superplex on him as Thor ducks a cane shot, then drops Mack with a spinning spine buster. Thor gets up and grabs Corez slamming him into a corner, buries a shoulder to his ribs, than backs up charging in with a spear and latches on for a side belly to belly for the Prime Cut. Thor jumps up and sees Mack getting up, so he goes to a corner squatting down. Mack pulls himself up and Thor charges for the gore, but Mack leapfrogs him. Thor stops at the ropes and turns seeing Mack ready for Da Shows Ova and rolls out of the ring, so Mack runs over launching himself out with a suicide dive head butt bringing Thor down. Mack's hurting from it to and tries to get up as Chris gets up in the ring and yanks Corez up delivering a suplex to him. He gets up and applies a front facelock on Corez as the clock appears on the tron and counts down which the fans do as well.

FIVE.........................FOUR.............................THREE..............................TWO..................................ONE!

A buzzer sounds and KING OF THE HOLE hits bring out Rick Reynolds with his World Title and he looks a bit angered. The crowd boo loud as he saunters out and Doug introduces him.

And now making his way to the ring from Amarillo Texas, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds, representing the Dangerous Corporation, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion....................Rick Reynolds!

Rick gets to the door and hands the belt to the ref telling him.

Hold that for ME!

He enters the cell now and the door shuts, then Rick makes his way around the ring to Mack who is up and ready for him. The two begin exchanging punches, then chops to the chest lighting each other up. The crowd wooing loud and Chris has Corez up in a corner burying a shoulder to his ribs as Thor gets up. He comes around, but Mack meets him with a chop to the chest, then back to Rick, then Thor, then he just starts throwing punches to both. Thor tackles into Mack taking him up against the cell, then Rick hammers him with some punches. They yank Mack off the cell slamming him against the ring, then Rick drops Mack with a Russian leg sweep. He gets up and Thor yanks Mack up into a bear hug running him backfirst to the ringpost. Chris has Corez on the top rope, but gets shoved down, then Corez flies out splashing down on Rick, then fires away at him with punches. Thor slams Corez across his back with both fists, then rips him up for a full nelson. Corez gets free and moves behind Thor clubbing him across the back and tries for a german suplex. Mack gets up and looks for Da Shows Ova on Thor, but Chris dives through the ropes head butting him back into the cell and they both crash to the floor. Corez yanks Thor back just slamming his back to the cell, then kicks him in the ribs and hooks his head nailing The Corez Effect. He gets up and Rick kicks him hard in the head, then hammers Corez with punches as the clock appears on the tron and the crowd chant along as it counts down.

FIVE........................FOUR...........................THREE.............................TWO...............................ONE!

A buzzer sounds and THE UNFORGIVEN plays bringing the crowd to cheers. Rick is furiously trying to keep Corez down as Chris and Mack are stirring. The fans cheer loud and out walks Viper as DOMINATION now kicks in and Doug introduces him.

Making his way to the ring as the sixth participant from London England, weighing in at two hundred fifty five pounds, representing Impact X.....................Viper!

And down the aisle he walks yelling.

OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!

And the ref getting it open, then Viper barges in and pulls it shut himself. He moves into the ring as does Rick who flies forward trying to get the first hit. Viper ducks him and tries for a neck breaker, but Rick twists around hitting a couple punches to the ribs. Viper nails a hard European uppercut staggering Rick back, then rips him up and delivers a spinning spine buster on him. Thor is up in a corner and waits for Viper to turn his way, then charges, but gets caught with a knee to the head from Viper who runs to the ropes springing back with Venom laying Thor out. Viper rolls from the ring and grabs Rick dragging him out slamming him into the cell, then kicks him in the ribs and hooks his arms for the Unforgiven. Rick struggles to get out of it and Viper tries to hold him in place. Rick gets his arms free and drops down low blowing Viper, then gets up and rams his head to the cell. He rakes Viper's head into the steel when Corez comes around slamming a forearm to Rick's back and whips around slamming Rick into the cell, then looks for a Russian leg sweep. Rick elbows him in the head and shoves Corez back, but Viper charges over dropping him with a clothesline. Chris and Mack are up trading chops as Thor stirs in the ring and Corez goes in after him. Viper lifts Rick up and runs him into the steel steps, then drops down choking him out with just a simple choke. Corez drops a knee to Thor's back and gets a sleeper on him as Mack shoves Chris into the cell and looks for Da Shows Ova. Chris ducks letting him hit the cell, then yanks Mack down into a ddt. He gets up and lifts Mack up running him to a ringpost, but Mack puts the brakes on getting a foot up on the post and elbows Chris back. The clock now appears and the crowd chant along as Mack hammers Chris back with punches and Viper rolls Rick in the ring.

FIVE.............................FOUR.................................THREE....................................TWO....................................ONE!

A buzzer sounds and NO ONE LIKE YOU hits bringing Rob running down to boos and Doug now introduces him.

And now making his way to the ring as the seventh participant from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred twenty pounds, representing the Dangerous Corporation.....................Rob Rocco!

The door is opened and in comes Rob and its shuts behind him. He moves around the ring slamming behind Mack with a forearm, then takes him down with a german suplex. Rob dives into the ring and Corez meets him with punches, the two just fucking brawling. Chris lifts up Mack and drops him with a piledriver, then gets into the ring as Viper has Rick in a corner burying a shoulder to his ribs. Thor is up and clubs Corez across the back as Chris runs over clubbing Viper across his back. Thor shoves Corez away, then he and Rob drop him with a double clothesline. Viper fights back with punches to Chris who fires them back and Rick catches his wind clubbing Viper across the back. Rob and Thor pull Corez up gut wrench style flipping him forward to his back with a hard slam. Rick hooks Viper's arms and Chris chops him across the chest when Mack comes sliding in and gets up. Thor charges at him for the gore, but Mack leapfrogs him and gets taken down with a leg lariat from Rob. Rick yells for Thor to hit Viper and Chris helps restrain him and Thor charges over taking him down. Rick runs at Mack kicking him in the ribs, then yanks him up shoving Mack to a corner. Mack shoves him back kicks Rick in the ribs looking for the Mack Attack when Rob runs over for a clothesline. Mack ducks and drops him with a neck breaker. Rick starts kicking at Mack as Corez gets up and Chris tackles him into a corner nailing chops to his chest. Thor gets up and comes to help stomp down Mack as Rob pulls himself up and now the clock appears bringing the boos to cheers and a chant.

FIVE.............................FOUR................................THREE..................................TWO................................ONE!

A buzzer sounds and REGULAR PEOPLE hit's the pa bringing Torres out looking pumped the fuck up. The crowd cheers loud and Doug introduces him.

Making his way to the ring as the eighth participant, from Seattle Washington, weighing in at two hundred eighty pounds, representing Impact X..........................Nick Torres!

He gets down and through the door fairly quick and its shut behind him. Thor comes out to meet him and gets punched back from a very fast and furious Torres. Viper is getting to his feet now Rob runs over slamming a knee to his side knocking him down, then drops on his back applying a rear naked choke. Viper is near the ropes, but Rob holds on tight and they end up on the floor with Rob hanging on. Viper rolls around trying to grab the cell as Torres is slamming Thor's head to the cell, then Rick comes out clubbing him across the back and tries for a german suplex. Torres elbows him in the head and turns around hammering Rick back with punches. Chris has Corez down in a side headlock, then spins around applying a grapevine to his arm as Mack rolls out clubbing Rick across his back, then slams him back against the ring and slams a shoulder to his ribs. Torres and Thor slug it out now and Mack rolls Rick in the ring. Mack slides in and sees Corez in trouble, so he baseball slides over into a dropkick to Chris' head. Mack gets up helping Corez up, then they rip up Chris hitting a double suplex. They get up and grab Rick whipping him to the ropes, then Corez looks for a spear. Rick leapfrogs him and Mack leaps up with a dropkick putting Rick down. Corez grabs Chris pulling him up into a piledriver as Torres rolls Thor into the ring. Mack pulls him up into a front facelock holding for Torres when the clock appears and the fans chant along with the countdown.

FIVE.............................FOUR..............................THREE................................TWO................................ONE!

A buzzer sounds as Torres hammers Thor with clubs to the back and Viper is clawing his way up the cell almost free of Rob. PRICE TO PLAY hits as Jason walks out to boos and Corez pulls Rick up into a corner chopping away at his chest while Doug introduces Jason.

Now making his way out as the ninth participant, from Montreal Quebec Canada, weighing in at two hundred twenty two pounds, representing the Dangerous Corporation....................Jason Price!

He gets let inside and the door is shut, then Jason slides into the ring going for Corez, but Torres cuts him off and the two get into a little brawl. Mack tosses Thor to a corner and kicks at him now while Viper finally gets free and Rob slams his head to the cell. He then jumps on the apron and leaps off with a leg lariat, but Viper dodges out of the way letting Rob slam against the cell. He falls to the floor and Viper yanks him up to nail Sinned on the floor. Chris is getting up as Jason and Torres are now in a lock up. Torres backs up Jason to a corner and Chris comes up behind Torres grabbing him around the waist. He yanks Torres back and Viper comes in tackling Chris to the mat, but Jason nails Price To Play on Torres chin. He goes down and Jason drops a knee to Viper's back, then yanks him into a reverse facelock. Corez gets Rick down in the corner and goes for Jason with a clothesline, but gets speared by Chris. Mack gets Thor on the top rope looking for a superplex and Chris gets up and runs over clubbing Mack across his back. He pulls him off the ropes on his shoulders and Thor leaps off with a shoulder block flipping Mack over to his stomach on the mat. Viper twists out of the facelock and rips Jason up and over into a back body drop. He then runs at Chris with a clothesline, but misses and turns getting hammered with punches. Viper fires back and we see Thor and Jason come over to help beat Viper back to a corner. Rick is up watching as the clock appears on the tron and he gulps while fans count down.

FIVE............................FOUR.................................THREE.................................TWO...................................ONE!

A buzzer sounds and now DRAG THE WATERS hit's the pa bring out Storms to a huge applause. Rick Rob crawls in the ring now and Rick kicks at Mack while Thor gets on the back of Corez nailing forearms to his head. Jason and Chris stay on Viper while Doug introduces Storms who is waiting to get in the door.

And now making his way out as the finally participant in the match, from right here in Detroit, weighing in at three hundred thirty five pounds, representing Impact X.......................Troy Storms!

And he gets in and a second ref enters while the first stays outside with the key and title. Storms climbs to the apron and over the top rope getting met with punches from Rick. Storms punches him back and Thor gets up with Rob running over to fight help Rick. Torres is stirring now and starts to get up in a corner as Storms gets in the ring, but Thor buries a shoulder to his ribs as Rob and Rick overwhelm him with punches. Torres runs over slamming forearms to both their backs, then grabs Rick whipping him into a corner and kicks away at him. Storms slams an elbow to Rob's head, then one to Thor's back and rips him up nailing the Gangsta Bomb, then drops down hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.........................TWO......Mack hits Rob with Da Shows Ova......3! And now Mack pins Rob, ONE........................TWO............................THREE! Huge cheers from the crowd, but then Chris and Jason having finally put Viper down in the corner come over kick Mack in his head, then grab Storms for a double suplex. Corez is up and slams a forearm to Jason's back, then delivers a Russian leg sweep on him while Storms suplexes Chris. Mack gets up and goes over helping Viper up as the refs get Thor and Rob out. Torres pulls Rick out of the corner and Mack comes over kicking him in the ribs, then they whip Rick to the ropes and hit him with the Gang Bang. Corez has Jason up and hit's the Corez Effect and pins him, ONE............................TWO..................................THREE! Then Viper rips up Chris and nails the Unforgiven and turns him over for the pin, ONE.............................TWO..............................THREE! The crowd is going nuts and Torres smirks as he pulls Rick up and his IX brothers clear back for him. Torres stretches his arms out arrogantly and rips Rick up and over sending him down with the Gangstas Edge, then hooks a leg for the pin, ONE.................................TWO.....................................THREE! The bell now rings and the crowd is loving it, a shock, but a truly great one as Doug makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the War Games..............Impact X and your new SEF World Heavyweight Champion............................Nick Torres!

RENEGADES OF FUNK jams over the pa loud as the crowd cheers even louder making it hard to hear shit. Torres gets handed the belt and then Storms and Viper hoist him up high as the cell raises up. The place is roaring loud and we see Shady Smack run down in an IX shirt climbing in and celebrating. Whitney, Julie, and Tina come out to celebrate as well and all of Impact X stands tall doing crotch chops. Torres holds the belt up while Storms straps it on for him and then Mack hugs him as does Viper and everyone else. They all do the gangsta sign and then more crotch chops as TRUCKER ANTHEM starts to play and then Kid Rock and the TBT come out to join in the celebration really filling up the ring now. The crowd loving this and Nick Miller says.

Wow, what a match, what a fucking show that was! Nick Torres is the new World Champ and now what will the DC do to get that belt back?

Hal Havoc says.

Anything he has to, so IX better start to worry now!

Nick says.

Tomorrow night perhaps they will, at least Torres may, but tonight I think its only about the party! So until tomorrow on Extreme, goodnight folks and see ya then!

TRUCKER ANTHEM continues to play loud as the ring now clears out some and everyone heads to the back, but slapping fans hands as they leave. The cameras roam around the place and then the show is over, so fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF