sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 79 {12/5/05}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 20, 2014, 10:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

December 5th, 2005

We soon open up to the ringside view of the Sovereign Bank Arena in Trenton, New Jersey as Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie plays over the speakers as the cameras pans all over the crowd that has signs and jumping up and down. Then the view cuts down ringside to the commentator's table where you see Nick Miller and Frankie Malone sitting and running down the matches. 

Nick Miller: Hello, everyone from the Sovereign Bank Arena! I am Nick Miller with Frankie Malone. Tonight we have a great night ahead for all you. 

Frankie Malone: Yeah. First off, we have the runt, Spike Dudley, taking on the newest yet powerful edtion to the SEF Roster, Slick Vic. 

Nick Miller: You really shouldn't over look Spike but that's a different subject. Then we got a SEF European Championship match where D-Von Dudley put his title on line against Blaze Inferno.

Frankie Malone: Yet another wasted match with a Dudley involved. 

Nick Miller: It's not a waste. Both D-Von and Spike got talent. But tonight's Hardcore Hotel, Shane Mack has Michelle Manson and Slick Vic on. Who knows what's gonna happen?

Frankie Malone: In the past on the Hardcore Hotel, Michelle has been a very hot edition. 

Nick Miller: What?! Mack is married for God sake. But that's besides the point, then Sandman and Flamez go at it in a hardcore match.

Frankie Malone: A snoozfest. Wake me up after that match happens.

Nick Miller: Okay, whatever. Then it's on to the match that has a lot of eyes on it. The Intercontential Championship is at stake pitting Michelle Manson veruses Whitney Marret. 

Frankie Malone: Those two have a deep rooted history since this past summer. Michelle can easily make Whitney lose the match.

Nick Miller: I wouldn't be too sure about that. Whitney is a tough diva and remember she won the World Heavyweight Championship at one point. But that's the match before tonight's main event. Matt Matlock puts his Television title on the line against Shane Mack. Matt has a lot to prove in order to win and retain his title against Mack. 

Frankie Malone: Mack is going to take Matt's TV title away from him and have energy to spare. But on to tonights matches.

Singles Match
Spike Dudley
VS
Slick Vic

And so in this match we saw Vic come in all cocky and win a lock up. He took his time and looked to destroy Spike. Michelle was at ringside and every now and then she got a cheap slap in when the ref was preoccupied by Vic. Spike fought back though and would have Vic reeling, but the power was too much to get him down, plus Michelle was no easy obstacle. Whitney Marret ended up running down to take out Michelle, but Vic jumped to ringside and tooks her out with a spinebuster across the steel steps. Spike leaped out after him and we soon saw Blaze Inferno run down to brawl with Michelle to the back. Vic ended up running Spike into the guard rail, then he grabbed a chair and smashed Spike in the head getting himself dqed.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by disqualification, Spike Dudley!

Backstage

We saw Slick Vic coming through the curtain from his match and he found Michelle and Blaze brawling. So Vic grabs a lead pipe and uses it across Blaze's back, then chokes her out with it and tosses her against a wall. Vic helps Michelle up and heads off to their room.

Singles Match
SEF European Championship
D-Von Dudley(c)
VS
Blaze Inferno

This was completely back and forth from start to finish. D-Von won the opening lock up as he would due to his power, but Blaze fought back with her toughness and used her speed as well to wear down D-Von. Both gave a hell of a fight and at one point the ref took a tumble when D-Von ducked a crossbody from the top rope. Slick Vic then made his presence felt at that time and ran in clotheslining D-Von, then hoisted up Blaze and nailed the Impact Factor. Vic backed up the ramp grinning as D-Von stared at him a pissed off look. Blaze came to and he put her way with Saving Grace and got the pin although reluctant to do so after what Vic did.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF European Champions, D-Von Dudley!

Hardcore Hotel
Host: Shane Mack
Guests: Michelle Manson & Slick Vic 

Another edition of the Hardcore Hotel and the first one since Mack became Owner, plus he is still World Champ. He stands in the ring with a mic as we see Slick Vic and Michelle Manson stepping into the ring now. Vic has a bottle of water and an arm around Michelle who has her title held securely on her shoulder. They just step close to Mack who raises up the mic.

Shane Mack: Slick Vic, not bad performance earlier, but winning your debut is ussually better. Michelle, nice seeing you again honey.

Michelle smiles as Vic just raises a brow at Mack.

Slick Vic: Funny one Mack, but I know what I'm doing, Spike will get worse in the end.

Shane Mack: Hope so man. So anyways you two lovebirds, well, whatever it is ya are, I gotta know, why the big mystery debuting Vic? I realize bringing him in to take out Blaze, but why the big mystery?

Slick Vic: Mack, the mystery-

Michelle Manson: I'll take this one. Macky, what better way to make his debut that much bigger, to make it more anticipated, I mean really, like you wouldn't have done the same?

Shane Mack: Well hey, maybe I would have, rather not give shit away.

Slick Vic: So see, a man of your caliber, a huge star such as yourself would do it, you know why we did.

Shane Mack: Hey, its my show and I ask what I want, plus it helps ratings, so go figure.

Mack smirks as Michelle smiles and Vic laughs. Just then we see Whitney Marret, Spike Dudley, and Blaze Inferno come walking out to no music and just head down the ramp. They get to ringside and we see Matt Matlock come from the crowd and stand on the opposite side at ringside. Mack turns and sees him, then backs up to the ropes so he can keep an eye on them all.

Shane Mack: Alright ladies, what the hell do you want?

Whitney gets handed a mic and speaks.

Whitney Marret: Mack, I am out here to give support and have my friend's back, but also, I want something from you. I am willing to give you the ultimate ultimatium, the World Title and my career.

Shane Mack: Just what the hell are you talking about?

Whitney Marret: Next week, you and I one on one in a ladder match, the title must be on the line and as well I will put up my career. I don't want to be here withyou and not have you, but I will settle for that title you hold so dear.

Shane Mack: Career suicide, a ladder match against myself, your on Whitney and have a good week cause it will be your last.

Matt now has a mic and speaks up.

Matt Matlock: Hey Mack, I have a request, why don't you get down on your knees right now, close your eyes and pucker your lips. Then I will step in the ring and expose my ass allowing you to kiss it.

The crowd cheers like crazy as Mack looks pissed.

Matt Matlock: Nah, on second though, rather than have you kiss my ass, I'll kick your ass!

Matt tosses the mic and slides in the ring as does Whitney, Spike, and Blaze. Mack dives out to the floor now and heads up the ramp. Blaze is on Michelle as Spike is on Vic and Whitney helps him. Matt stands on the ropes pointing at Mack. Spike ends up dropping Vic with the Dudley Dog, then Whitney hits a 450 Splash for good measure. Matt turns and helps Blaze by dropping Michelle with the BFA, then we see Blaze go up top and nails a moonsault on her. The four of them all stand up and raise their hands together.

Hardcore Match
The Sandman
VS
Flamez

Sandman is all over Flamez early on and actually drops the big man out to the floor after about ten singapore cane shots to the head. Sandman slides out and looks to smash him with a chair, but Flamez boots it in his face and then lifts him up nailing a falling powerslam on the ringsteps and pins to pick up the win.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Flamez!

Backstage

We see Sandman pulling himself through the curtain and he just hangs his head down heading to his room. Mack runs into him and just starts hammering him with punches, then bashes him with the World Title and tosses Sandman into some trash cans leaving him laying in a heap.

Singles Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Michelle Manson(c)
VS
Whitney Marret

A lot of high flying action from these two crazy divas. Both go all out on one another and use every move they have and their bodies to try and put the other away. A very good match to witness, but near the end we see Slick Vic makes his way out causing a distraction for Whitney. He tries to interefere and jumps on the apron, but the ref gets in his face. Whitney puts Michelle down with a ddt, then goes over to try and help the ref. As this happens we see Blaze Inferno come sliding in the ring and dive at Michelle taking her to the outside. Blaze sends her into the timekeepers table and smacks her with a chair, then she runs out of there when Vic comes over to check on Michelle. Whitney tries getting out, but the ref holds her back and makes the count to ten. Vic stands over Michelle anyways, so Whitney couldn't do anything and he ends up carrying her to the back.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by count out, Whitney Marret!

Backstage

We see Matt Matlock heading down the hall with his title and just looking focused. About twenty feet down the hall we see Mack looking to sneak up on him when Troy comes out of a room putting a hand to Mack's chest shoving back.

Troy: Not on my watch Mack, keep it fair huh?!

Troy just crosses his arms as Mack smirks and steps back heading the other way.

Main Event
Last Man Standing Match
SEF Television Championship
Matt Matlock(c)
VS
Shane Mack

And so the headliner, Mack and Matlock, number three. A near even lock up till Mack took a cheap shot and nailed Matt low, legal though in this match. From there he took control and dominated over Matt tieing him into holds and looking to wear him down so he could put him down for the count. Matt would rally back several times and things picked up heavy. Mack would go to air using that lucha style to dazzle around Matt and try wearing him down more. Matt was on his game tonight and he took it all. Matt would come at Mack just as heavy, nailing the BFA and getting Mack down for a six count. Mack would try his Shows Ova, but we'd see Matt duck it and drop him into a corner, then go up with Mack nailing the Matlock Drop. This would be closer, but only an eight count before Mack got up. Matt started working over Mack with some holds, but tried a surprise superkick. Mack ducked and sent him out of the ring with a dropkick, then leaps out with a cross body splash. Mack gets a chair tossing it in the ring, then he grabs another and rolls Matt in looking to nail him with it. Matt ducks it and nails a ddt, then backs up the ropes and nails a leg drop. He rips up Matt looking for brainbuster, but Mack slips down and grabs a chair turning around. Matt grabs the other other chair as Mack turns and WHAM, they both swing and they both get hit going down on their backs and this one ends with both men failing to answer the ten count. After its over we see Matt rolls out to the floor and head up the ramp first after getting his TV Title. Mack is helped up, but he refuses the help and grabs his title leaving the ring.

Brittany Fox: Due to both men failing to answer the ten count, this match has been declared a draw!

Nick Miller: What a hell of a match we just saw, but damn it, a draw! This is definitely not gonna be over between these two as if it would have been anyways.

Frankie Malone: No shit its not over, Mack is just toying with Matt, games ya know.

Nick Miller: yea, we'll see about that. The rest of our show was good as well, that IC Title match was looking incredible till the intereference, also the European Title match and Vic's debut. An interesting segment on Mack's Hotel, but its all over now, so we'll see ya next week, take care everyone.

And with that we hear Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie play as our cameras pan around the arena and we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF