sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 83 {1/2/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 20, 2014, 10:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

January 2nd, 2006

Our cameras open up to the start of Extreme and capture the cheering crowd here in the Cricket Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina and we soon drop to ringside down at the commentators table. 

Nick Miller: Welcome back for another edition of Monday Night Extreme and welcome to the new year, 2006. Many wrestlers claim at the start of each year that it will be their year, no different now, but who will truly make that claim true.

Frankie Malone: Mack and Viper will make this year another one for themselves as they prove Impact X is the best.

Nick Miller: They may very well prove that, their talent is incredible, but we have others with talent who want to be on top. Like Bubba Ray and Ryan Cross who seem to have an issue and its mainly due to Ryan's lies about the Dudley family.

Frankie Malone: How do you know their lies, cause Bubba said so? Bubba may be the one lying and it would seem right considering what he has done to D-Von.

Nick Miller: Is everyone an idiot, Bubba Ray was there for D-Von everytime he stepped up to glory on his own, he and Spike as well as others, even mack gave D-Von the spotlight when he won the title.

Frankie Malone: And then Bubba tried to steal it, but now Ryan is going to avenge him so to say, he'll prove Bubba is a fat ass nobody.

Nick Miller: Bubba Ray Dudley may not have a wrestling body, but he has muscle, he is tough, and he can hurt you. Speaking of a Dudley and hurt, the parking lot brawl between D-Von and Blaze Inferno is probably gonna hurt those two a lot.

Frankie Malone: Yea, but it'll hurt Blaze more, she may claim to not be another diva, though she is still a woman in a mans world.

Nick Miller: Blaze has gone toe to toe with D-Von before and other men, she gave Mack a good fight, so you may eat your words. Matlock and Sandman go head to head, both are former World Champs who's reigns are considered the worst.

Frankie Malone: So who cares about them anyways, the main event which will see new Tag Champs is what we all want to see.

Nick Miller: And that is what we may see, Impact X is just what the name say, Mack and Viper are great alone and together, almost unstoppable. Whitney and Spike could stop them, we'll see tonight.

Singles Match
Christina Dumas
VS
The Serial Thriller 

Christina and Thriller lock up in the ring with Thriller taking control forcing Christina into a corner. he shoves her, then steps back getting a cocky grin. Christina charges at him with a clothesline, but Thriller sidesteps her and pushes her to the ropes, then leaps up for a dropkick. Christina holds on to the ropes causing Thriller to fall and then she grabs his legs dropping a knee awfully low. The ref warns her, but Christina just pulls up Thriller to his knees and rams her knee against his head, then she pulls him up hitting a ddt. Christina climbs up to the top rope now and looks for a moonsault. As she comes off Thriller rolls to the edge of the ring and Christina crashes hard to the mat. She clutches at her shoulder yelling to the ref she is hurt bad, so Joe turns his attention to her.

Nick Miller: Oh my, Christina may have landed on that shoulder, she may be, wait a second.

Some guy comes running out now, looks like the one who was with Christina when she arrived in SEF. He grabs Thriller off the ring apron in a bearhug, then rams him against the the ringpost and gives him a headbutt before rolling Thriller back in the ring. Christina recovers quickly now and pulls up Thriller for a piledriver, but delivers the Shot To Hell and soon pins, 1.............2..............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Christina Dumas!

A Gothic Romance by Cradle Of Filth hits the pa as Christina gets to her feet and raise sher arms in the air smirking as the crowd boos her. She soon exits the ring and heads backstage with the man who helped her.

Frankie Malone: Win number two for Christina who is undefeated in SEF, she may be the one making this year hers.

Nick Miller: Perhaps, she is talented, but her two wins came with the help of two men, so only time will tell if she can make it.

Were backstage filming Shane Mack and Triple V walking down the hall wearing their gear, Viper sporting an Impact X shirt. Their just grinning and bullshitting with each other when Spike Dudley is spotted up ahead getting a snack from a table. The two come up behind him and each rest an arm on his shoulders looking around to see Spike glance to either side and roll his eyes, his World Title and Tag Title around his waist. 

Spike Dudley: What a pleasantry this is for me!

Spike speaks with a sarcastic tone and both Mack and Viper smirk.

Shane Mack: What, you don't like us Spike? What we ever do to you?

Spike Dudley: Trying to split up me and my friend, playing games with my friend, all your bullshit in recent months being a plain old asshole to everyone, gee, I wonder?

Triple V: Sounds like the lil shit has a chip on his shoulderthat we outta knock off.

Spike Dudley: Try it Viper, but remember what happened last time we met one on one.

Viper takes his arm down and turns Spike around staring a hole through him. Mack not wanting to fight yet steps over between the two and keeps Viper back, then looks at Spike.

Shane Mack: Look Spike, we meant no harm just now, we weren't being assholes, we simply approached you and ya got all hateful, it hurts man, it really hurts.

Mack holds a hand to his chest with a cheesy grin on his face.

Spike Dudley: Whatever Mack, just leave me be and I'll see ya in the ring.

Shane Mack: Well speaking of that, I just wanna let ya know it'll be my pleasure to take off some of that weight from around waist, ya know, your puny body probably can't handle it all.

Spike Dudley: This coming from a man not much bigger, but also funny, don't count on winning, just don't!

Shane Mack: Spike, I am so confident I will win, I know we will win, Impact X will not lose to any team. I'd put my power as owner on the line I am so confident, we can't lose!

Spike Dudley: Wait, your saying ya'd out your power on the line, so if ya lose you rnot Owner?

Shane Mack: What's it matter, we won't lose and yea, sure, whatever ya want Spike, if we lose I will not be able to use my power to benefit myself or my friends in SEF, happy now? You won't be when the night is over.

Spike just smiles and shakes his head as he walks off down the hall. Mack turns to Viper and the two shrug, then walk off as we cut to ringside.

Nick Miller: So Mack is putting his power as Owner on the line in the match. If he loses he is no longer Owner or just relinquished of power? Odd, but we'll see after match depending on who wins.

Frankie Malone: Like Mack said, Impact X will win, that's why he put his power on the line cause he can't lose.

Parking Lot Brawl
D-Von Dudley
VS
Blaze Inferno 

Were out in the parking lot now and several cars are parked to form a circle. D-Von is standing on one side as Blaze stands on the other side and the ref is out in the middle. He signals for it to begin and D-Von starts jumping around, Blaze heads trowards him and D-Von now charges at her with a spear. he takes her to the ground and rolls up on his feet, pulls up Blaze and whips her against the front of a car. D-Von kicks her in the stomach, then turns her around and smashes Blaze's head into the hood of the car. He rolls her up on the car and climbs up on it. D-Von pulls up Blaze and looks for a suplex on to the roof, but she hooks her leg on his and brings a knee to his gut. Blaze tries for a suplex, but D-Von blocks it and lifts Blaze up for one. She shifts around and slips behind D-Von bringing him down ina reverse ddt smashing the back of his head right against the windshield.

Nick Miller: What a landing for D-Von, that had to hurt.

Frankie Malone: Well no shit it did.

Blaze has him covered for the pin, 1........2......D-Von kicks her off nearly sending Blaze off the car. She catches herself and gets on her feet, then pulls up D-Von and runs him off the car with a bulldog. She gets up and walks to another car, opens the back door and grabs a tire iron from inside. Blaze smiles and heads back for D-Von who bolts up suddenly and tackles Blaze against the side of the car. D-Von lifts her up and turns nailing a spinebuster. He gets back up on his feet, then lifts up Blaze and runs her into the car looking to send her head throuh a door window. Blaze gets a foot up stopping him, then elbows D-Von in the head and sets him up for a side russian leg sweep delivering it aganst the side of a car. D-Von has a hold of her head and sends her forward through the window of the car door, then he falls to the ground as Blaze staggers away and leans over the hood of a car. D-Von gets on his feet, but Shane Mack comes from behind the car and says something getting D-Von's attention, then hits the Shows Ova. Mack runs off as D-Von staggers back and falls on his back near the front of the cars. Blaze is bleeding quite bad, but she turns and holds herself up, sees D-Von down and so she climbs up top of the car. Blaze leaps off with a frog splash into a pinning position, 1...........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Blaze Inferno!

We hear Not Like The Other Girls by The Rasmus hit inside the arena and see Blaze out in the parking lot being helped back inside while D-Von is soon helped as well.

Nick Miller: That was a pretty brutal match, but why is Mack constantly getting involved in D-Von's matches?

Frankie Malone: Why not, he is the Owner, he can do whatever he wants.

Singles Match
Matt Matlock
VS
The Sandman 

Matt and Sandman lock up and move around the ring struggling to get the advantage. Sandman moves Matt to a corner, but Matt turns him around into the corner. Sandman twists out and the two shove away out of the lock up. They circle each other and look to lock up again when Matt brings a knee to Sandman's gut, then hooks his arm up and nails a suplex. Matt gets up and runs off the ropes with a leg drop, but Sandman rolls out of the way and gets to his feet. He comes off the ropes now and nails a straight kick to Matt's head, then rips him up and delivers a piledriver going for the pin right after, 1..........2........kickout. Sandman pulls up Matt and backs him into a corner hammering him with punches, but Matt turns him around and starts returning the punches, then whips him across the ring and charges at him with a splash in the corner. Sandman staggers out and Matt hook shim up nailing a brainbuster into a pin, 1.......2........kickout.

Nick Miller: Sandman had a near flal now Matt with one, this match is looking good.

Matt nails some punches to Sandman's head, then pulls him up and runs him into a corner smashing his head against the turnbuckles. Sandman starts getting fired up and smashes his own head into the turnbuckles, then he uppercuts Matt and takes him down with a diving clothesline. Sandman gets on his feet and grabs Matt's legs lifting them up, nails a kick to his stomach and then slingshots him into a corner. matt bounces up hitting the ringpost and staggers back to Sandman who catches him for his russian leg sweep. Matt fights out with an elbow though and whips around sending Sandman to the ropes. Sandman comes back ducking a clothesline and hits the other ropes coming back at Matt for a clothesline, but Matt has the same idea and they both go down.

Nick Miller: Oh, a double clothesline, this could be the point of seeing who wins depending on who gets up first.

Both are stirring, but we suddenly see Triple V come running out and slide in the ring kneeling in a corner. Sandman and Matt are both getting up and are a few feet apart. They both turn towards Triple V who we all think is gonna nail Matt, but he suddenly charges over and nails Venom on Sandman flattening him, then rolls from the ring and backs up the ramp with a smirk.

Nick Miller: What the hell was that for, why attack Sandman when we all know its Viper and Matt with the bad blood.

Matt is standing still dazed and now confused after what happened and the ref is calling for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by diaqualification, The Sandman!

Enter Sandman hits the pa as Matt realizes just why Triple V did this and gets pissed. He kicks at the ropes, then exits the ring.

Nick Miller: Viper attacked Sandman to cost Matt the match, a low move as we have no clear winner here tonight and this will definitely make their fued even worse.

Frankie Malone: Viper is a smart man, he knows how to get to Matt and when they hook up in the ring he'll destroy him.

Hardcore Match
Bubba Ray Dudley
VS
Ryan Cross 

Bubba enters the ring and Ryan is on him clubbing him over the back, then looks for an irish whip, but Bubba reverses. Ryan comes flying back with a forearm smash, but Bubba ducks causing Ryan to get caught on the top rope. Bubba comes charging behind him clotheslining him out to the floor, then he slides out of the ring and grabs Ryan bashing him into the steel steps and nails a suplex on the ramp. Bubba rolls to the ring and reaches under grabbing a cookie sheet. Bubba gets on his feet and turns around to Ryan who is sitting up. Ryan sees Bubba with the cookie sheet and starts backing up the ramp and soon turns getting on his feet and runs towards the stage. Bubba finally catches him with a shot to the back sending Ryan face down on the stage. Bubba bails him a few more times, then pulls up Ryan and runs him headfirst into the stage wall. He hooks up Ryan and nails a side russian leg, then covers him for a pin, 1........2.........kickout! Bubba gets up and rips up Ryan running him to the edge of the stage, but Ryan gets an elbow to his head and shoves Bubba against the wall. Ryan then runs off behind the curtain now and Bubba gives chase, our cameras soon catch up with both running through the hallway. Ryan turns a corner and Bubba follows, but newcomer to Triple X, Travis Cross comes charging into view clotheslining Bubba to the floor.

Nick Miller: What, he isn't in the match.

Frankie Malone: No rules in a hardcore match, so its legal.

Ryan has a lead pipe now and starts beating on Bubba with it, but we soon see Spike come running on to the scene and and tackle Travis to the floor hammering him with punches. Ryan turns to go after Spike, but Whitney Marret bashes him in the head with a chair, then she helps Spike take out Travis. Bubba gets up now and grabs the lead pipe, then lifts up Ryan by the throat with it and walks him out towards the loading dock. Bubba gets him to the edge of it and looks to throw him off when Ryan elbows him in the gut and backs him up towards a stack of crates. A forklift is seen moving towards the dock now and driving it is D-Von. He gets right at the edge and raises the lift up level with the dock, a crate on the forks. Ryan walks Bubba on to it and goes to get off, but Bubba pulls him on as D-Von lifts it up as high as it can go which is like ten feet above the dock.

Nick Miller: Oh man, this looks bad.

Bubba and Ryan are hammering each other with punches, D-Von looks to lower the lift, but Shane Mack comes up on him and nails him with a ballbat to the head knocking him out. Mack just walks off now as Bubba looks to have Ryan ready to go off the lift. He lifts him into a press slam and steps to the edge, but Ryan drops down with a ddt causing both men to go odd the lift and straight down on the stack of crates smashing them to hell and knocking each other out.

Nick Miller: Oh my god!

Bubba lays on Ryan, but only due to the fall, though the ref counts the pin, 1...........2............3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Bubba Ray Dudley!

Bombshell by Powerman 5000 hits inside the arena as we go back outside to find EMT's helping Bubba and Ryan up and back inside.

Nick Miller: My god that was truly hardcore and what a drop off that forklift into those crates.

Frankie Malone: And Bubba only won due to the luck of the fall, I'd like to see who would win without any luck involved.

We cut to to another area backstage where we find Mack and Viper reading themselves for their match. Matt Matlock suddenly comes behind Viper and nails him with a chair to the back. Mack tackles him to the floor, but we see D-Von come stumbling down the hall and kick Mack in the head, then lifts him up and slams him against the wall. Matt gets up and grabs the chair nailing Viper in the head, then he swings and hits Mack in the head. D-Von stands back and stares at Matt who stares back, the two with no love lost, but they understand each others agendas and walk off seperate ways as we cut back to ringside. 

Nick Miller: My god that was crazy, Matt and D-Von who are not near friends just took out Mack and Viper who have a main event match next.

Frankie Malone: A cheap attack by two cheap wannabe stars on the top stars of SEF, what lowly assholes!

Nick Miller: Well I guess Mack and Viper got a taste of their own medicine.

Main Event
Tag Team Match
SEF World Tag Team Championship
Dominant Extremists(c)
VS
Impact X 

We start the match with Viper and Spike in the ring and they move into a lock up. Spike moves quickly and gets Viper in a side headlock, but is hsoved into the ropes and met with a hard shoulderblock from Viper. Spike sits up and Viper pulls him up and whips him to the ropes looking for a clothesline. Spike ducks it and hits the ropes again coming back with a high cross body, but Viper ducks that and Spike goes rolling to the mat. He rolls to his corner though and tags in Whitney who runs in quick kicking Viper in the back of his leg. She goes for another kick, but Viper moves in time to catch her leg, then he looks to grab her other, but Whitney leaps up nailing him with an enziguri. She jumps up and leaps on to the second turnbuckle, then spins around with a leg drop to the back of Viper's neck. She rolls him over and pins, 1.......2.......Mack jumps in with an axe handle to Whitney's back. he goes to his corner as Whitney gets up moving towards him. Viper gets to his feet and meets Whitney with a clothesline when she turns around, then he tags in Mack who jumps into the ring and lifts up Whitney backing her into a corner. Mack nails a few chops to her chest, then looks to get all sympathetic and caress her breasts making sure he didn't hurt them. Whitney shoves him away and charges at him for a clothesline, but Mack ducks it and looks for the Shows Ova. Whitney catches his leg and spins him around, grabs him in a waistlock and executes a german suplex into a pin, 1..........2........Viper jumps in kicking Whitney in the back breaking up the pin, then he gets back in his corner.

Nick Miller: A nice match so far and so far Whitney has had a near fall on both Mack and Viper.

Frankie Malone: So what, their letting her think she can hang, big deal.

Mack gets on his feet and pulls up Whitney, but she shoves his arms out and gets fired up hammering him with punches. Whitney backs Mack into the ropes, then tries for an irish whip, but he reverses and she leaps up in the air coming down for a thesz press. Mack catches her and whips around nailing a spinebuster, then falls to his back. Whitney rolls over looking to Spike as Mack starts to move and suddenly we see some huge man come walking out on stage, a huge, tall, black man who is wearing all black as well, leather pants and a muscle shirt, he is bald too. He heads down the ramp now and Viper sees him, Spike as well, but both stay in their corners.

Nick Miller: Who in the hell? That man must be seven feet and talk about huge, he appears to be all muscle too, but who is he?

Frankie Malone: I don't know and I wonder what his business is out here?

Whitney is almost to Spike as Mack reaches for Viper and the big man walks around the ring now towards Viper. Mack notices him and he tumbles backwards in awe. Whitney makes the tag to Spike who comes in the ring as the big man goes for Viper. Spike clubs Mack in the back as Viper hops off the ring and backs up away from the big man who walks after him. Spike pulls up Mack and whips him to the ropes where Whitney gets a knee to his back. Spike then grabs Mack and nails the Dudley Dog, covers him, 1............2..........3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall and still the SEF World Tag Team Champions, Whitney Marret and Spike Dudley!

Mosh by Eminem hits the pa as Whitney and Spike celebrate. The big man is at the ramp now and Viper is up on stage, mack in the ring on his back and the big man climbs in over the top rope. Whitney and Spike back up as he looks down at Mack, then pulls him up for a powerbomb, lifts him up and lets him drop all the way down and then we hear Serial Killa by Snoop Dogg comes over the pa as Viper just stares into the ring. Whitney and Spike just stand behind this man and the crowd is confused.

Nick Miller: I swear, the way Mack looked at this man and Viper as well, the move he just did, the music, could it be?

Frankie Malone: No way, if your thinking Skull, no way. He was shot and killed leaving an arena back when DOGG was open, its impossible.

Nick Miller: Unless he faked his death like someone else has, but why do such a thing and why come back now. This is weird and maybe it isn't even him, but hopefully we'll have answers soon, so see ya next week and take care all.

And so we end off now with confusion still in the air and we soon fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF