sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 26 {10/17/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 29, 2014, 01:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

October 17th, 2003

Head Like A Hole starts playing over the system as some pyro shoots off and the show starts from the Us Bank Arena in Cincinnati Ohio. The camera starts panning over the rowdy crowd showing all their signs and that before dropping down to Kid Rock and Eminem at ringside.

Kid: Yeehaw people, here we be up in Cincinnati, er yea, whatever.

Em: Crazy man, anyways, we got ourselves some good matches man and a few titles up on the line.

Kid: Oh yea, couple bitches start out the show, then Chris Walker defends his TV Title against Chris Lesnar, Jericho, and Kobin.

Em: It looks good, but also tonight the Xtreme Title is on the line in a free for all with some good athletes mixing it up.

Kid: Yea, Red Static, Raven, Matlock, and Xanthus, damn man. Also we got three bitches in a triple threat taking up space, then another triple threat for the US Title.

Em: Yea, Zach Payne and D-Von going after Jackal's title, then in our main event, Strife, Blaze, and Angelus go for Spike's IC Title.

Kid: That one is looking hot and I can't wait for it, so lets roll on.

Singles Match
Nykole Walker vs. Alisha Jordan
Referee: Uncle Cracker

Nykole and Alisha are in the ring and start to lock up when suddenly SEF Janitor's Skull and Cobra come running out. They hit the ring and Skull boots Nykole in the face as Cobra press slams Alisha and throws to the outside. They then leave the ring.

Kid: Holy shit man, Them boys just destroyed Nykole and Alisha, but I can't blame them.

Em: Yea, bitches were going nowhere anyways.

Fatal Four Way
XCW Television Championship
Chris Lesnar vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kurt Kobin vs. Chris Walker[c]

Lesnar, Jericho, and Kobin are in the ring when Feuer Frei hits and Walker comes running out with his title. He drops it at ringside and slides in the ring tackling Kobin and laying in hard punches. Lesnar and Jericho start going at it until Jericho ducks and chop blocks his knee. The two end up fighting outside as Walker takes it to Kobin in the ring. When he tries a ddt though, Kurt counters into a northern lights suplex and pins as Cracker counts, 1........2.......kickout! Both men jump up and Walker clotheslines, then quickly hits the Walker Effect on Kurt and pins as Cracker counts, 1...........2............3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner and still XCW Television Champion...................Chris Walker!

Feuer Frei hits as Walker grabs his title and poses with it.

Kid: Well, better than the last match, although it was cool seeing Skull and Cobra get some action.

Em: Yea, but at least a couple of these guys exuded some effort unlike them bitches Nykole and Alisha.

Free For All
SEF Xtreme Championship
Red Static vs. Raven w/Paul Heyman vs. Tazz vs. Corey Walker vs. Matt Matlock vs. Xanthus[c] w/Cassie Michaels

Before the next match starts, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kill Me, Kiss Me hits and Velzian comes out to the ring and soon takes a seat at ringside. Soon after, Red Static, Raven, Tazz, Corey, and Matt all come out as he talks to Kid and Em.

Kid: Yo dogg, what ya be doing out here?

Velizan: Like I said to Xanthus, I was gonna watch his match firsthand.

Em: Yea, ya think you will get involved man, we know ya don't like Xanthus.

Velzian: I am just here to watch, its a free country, I can do that right?

Kid: Yea man, easy ok, lets watch the match.

Just then, The Way I Am hits and Xanthus comes walking out with Cassie who is holding both titles. He runs on down the aisle and slides into the ring which is now littered with weapons from Raven's cart and goes after Raven himself tackling him to the mat. Red Static just watches as Tazz and Matt start tangling, then pounds on Corey with right hands before chokeslamming him to the outside. he then goes for Tazz and Matt, grabbing both men by the throat, but they both kick him in the nuts and try for a suplex which Red counters lifting both men over. He picks up Tazz and pounds on him in the corner while across the ring Xanthus is hammering Raven with stiff kicks, but is pulled out from the ring by Velzian who starts punching him. Red soon lays out Tazz with the Agony Crush, but is met with a singapore cane to the head from Raven. Matt and Raven knock Red back, tehn dropkick himoutside the ring where he staggers back on his feet. Matt quickly grabs a potted plant and smashes it across Raven's skull, then lifts him onto the turnbuckle and gives him the Matlock Drop. Red gets on the apron, but Tazz gets up and knocks him off with a trash can, then Matt grabs Tazz from behind and nails the Matlock Go round on him and pins, 1............2.............3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner and new SEF Xtreme Champion....................Matt Matlock!

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits as Matt gets his title and celebrates. Outside the ring, Velzian and Xanthus are still fighting when Velzian puts down Xanthus with a ddt, then looks to set him up for a powerbomb through the table when Cassie comes flying off the steel steps and gives him a hurracanrana. xanthus gets up ad lifts up Xanthus rolling him on the table, then grabs a chair and slams it over his head. He climbs in the ring and runs the ropes, gets back to the announce side and jumps to the top rope, then flies off with a shooting star press landing on Velzian sending him through the table. The crowd begins chanting Holy Shit and soon, Mack appears on the SEFtron as Cassie helps Xanthus up.

Mack: Nice move there Xanthus, but your lil deal with Velzian cost ya the title you held. Anyways man, I am here to grant your match with Velzian for Fall Brawl and add one stip, me, as the Special Referee, so good luck, you'll need it.

Xanthus and Cassie head to the back kinda happy, but confused.

Kid: Hell yea man, Xanthus and Velzian at Fall Brawl, but also, Matt just won tonight, fucked up huh?

Em: Yea, he and Jackal are pricks, but they are stepping up their game better and better as time goes on.

Triple Threat Match
Jazlyn Montary vs. Lita vs. Kayleia Manson
Referee: Dr. Dre

Before the match, Jazlyn and Lita are getting ready for their match when Kayleia runs to them and brutally attacks them with a steel chair, then bloodies them up before leaving the arena. Dre in the ring declares the match a no contest.

Kid: Damn dogg, why she do that?

Em: Beats me, damn women.

Triple Threat Match
SEF United States Championship
Zach Payne vs. D-Von Dudley vs. The Jackal[c]

All three men are in the ring and Jackal soon charges D-Von, knocking down with a clothesline, then Zach flies at him with a body press, but is caught by Jackal who tosses him up in a press slam and throws outside the ring on to the guard rail. Jackal then goe sback to D-Von, but he is up now and kicks Jackal in the gut, then whips him into the ropes and nails a back elbow. D-Von picks up Jackal and suplexes him, then goes up top and flies off for a headbutt, but Jackal moves and D-Von eats canvas. Jackal clears his head, lifts up D-Von in a press slam, then drops him down and poweslams him. He goes up top and nails the Pounce Of Jackal on D-Von, then pins as Dre counts, 1..........2..........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner and still SEF United States Champion...................The Jackal!

Don't Tread On Me hits as Jackal celebrates his win.

Kid: Nicely fought match and good win for Jackal.

Em: Yea, he is a good athlete and won clean.

Fatal Four Way
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Strife vs. Scott Blaze vs. Angelus vs. Spike Dudley[c] w/Patricia Stratigias

Minerva hits and Strife makes his way out looking focused on the match as he gets in the ring. Then Enemy hits and Blaze comes running otu and slides in the ring where Strife starts kicking him in the head and then picks him up and bounces his head off each turnbuckle. Loves Me Not hits and Angelus comes running out, slides in the ring and nails Strife in the back with a forearm, then whips across the ring and runs at him hitting a clothesline to Strife in the corner and then ddt's him. Blaze goes after Angelus and that two exchange punches, then Welcome To Dudleyville hits as Spike Dudley comes running out, drops his title at ringside and slides in the ring. Spike runs and clotheslines both Angelus and Blaze, then picks up Angelus and scoop slams, climbs to the top and comes off with a stomp to his gut. Blaze gets up and swings at Spike, but he blocks and sends Blaze reeling into a corner. Strife jumps up and clubs Spike in the back, then gives him a german suplex on to his neck and releases him. Strife gets up and starts pounding on Blaze in the corner, then lifts him to the top rope and gives him a superplex. Strife then scoop slams Spike near the corner and goes up top for a leg drop, but Spike gets up and climbs up giving Strife a hurracanrana to the canvas. He then picks up Strife and looks for the Dudley Dog, but Strife throws him to the outside of the ring. Angelus gets up and looks for a ddt on Strife, but gets countered and Strife nails a twist of fate on him. Strife then picks up Blaze and hits him with the Agony Crush and pins him as Dre counts, 1............2...........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner and new SEF Intercontinental Champion.......................Strife!

Minerva hits and Strife looks estatic at winning, gets awarded his title and holds it up high with a look of happiness, but a slick grin on his face as well.

Kid: Wow man, Strife did it, he finally won a title that holds great status to it.

Em: Yea he did man, a great match I must say and a close one, but he pulled it out and accomplished something he has been trying to do for a year now.

Kid: Took him a while, but hey, hard work pays off. The show is over for the night, so later all.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF