sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 34 {12/12/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 29, 2014, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

December 12th, 2003

The shot comes alive with Paranoid playing and pyro shooting off inside the San Diego Sports Arena in San Diego, California. The camera moves about the arena capturing the fans waving their hands and signs in the air. After a few minutes it drops down to Joey Styles and Joel Gertner at ringside who are sitting at the commentators table, fans jumping around behind them.

Styles: Hello San Diego and welcome to SEF's Friday night show of Evolution. Tonight is looking to be a great show with Mickey defending his IC Title against Velzian and Strife fighting Viper in a non title grudge match.

Gertner: Oh yea, Strife has never beaten Viper, but tonight could as he is the World Champ and has that as kind of an advantage.

Styles: I suppose, but Viper seems pumped for this one. Velzian seems pumped as well and this could very well be his night as winning the IC Title would be his first SEF Title.

Gertner: True, big ups if he wins it, but hey, we also got Cassie looking to pick up an easy win over Matt's bitch Emily and that tables match between D-Von and Chris Stone.

Styles: Both men appear to be ready, but it is D-Von's specialty, though he is not in his right mind, so anything goes.

Singles Match
Pundix & Scott Sypher vs. Fortune & Matt Matlock w/Emily

Man Without Fear hits the speakers and Scott comes to the ring for his SEF debut. Seventy Time Seven by Brand New hits and his partner Pundix comes to the ring. Before he can get to the ring, Matt & Fortune come running out. Matt goes right for Pundix, and Fortune dives in after Sypher. Fortune & Sypher get into a slugfest, with Fortune getting the upperhand and nailing a DDT. Matt on the outside throws Pundix into the steel steps, as the ref hollers at him to get back inside. Matt rolls inside and he and Fortune hit a double suplex on Sypher. Fortune covers for a two count, and then tags in Matt. Matt comes in, hits Sypher with a Full Nelson Slam, and then runs off the ropes and hits a knee drop. He covers. 1..2..kickout! He punches Sypher a few times and goes to the top rope. He goes for a splash, but Sypher puts his knees up. Matt rolls in pain, and Sypher crawls for a tag. Pundix is back in his corner, and he gets a tag, as does Fortune. The two fresh men enter the ring. Pundix throws a few punches, and hits a Russian Leg Sweep on Fortune. Cover! 1..2..kickout! Pundix throws Fortune to the ropes, and hits a powerslam. Matt comes running in, but gets hip-tossed by Pundix. Pundix spears Matt to the ground, but Fortune comes from behind and hits a German Suplex pin. 1...2..kickout! Scott comes in and goes for Matt, but he gets caught with a knee to the gut. Fortune picks up Pundix and sets him for Fortune Teller. Matt takes Scott and sets him up for the Matlock-Go-Round. The two hit their moves at the same time, and cover. 1....2...3!

J-Lo: Here are your winners by pinfall..................................Fortune and Matt Matlock!

Escape From Hellview by CKY hits the speakers as "Team Halifax" raises their hands in the air. Before they can continue to celebrate, pyro explodes on the stage. Metallica's "Don't Tread On Me" hits the speakers, and the fans erupt! Jackal then emerges on the stage, making his long-awaited return to the SEF! And he doesn't look happy. He takes the mic from his pocket.

Jackal: Well well. Hey there Matt. You know, when I was coming here in my limo, I was thinking about the warm welcome I'd recieve from my partner when I came back. But what do I hear? 'Basically Jackal...you SUCK!'. So that's it huh? You've ditched me for that loser?

Matlock: Yeah. That's about it. I stand by every single word I said. I was the one who kept the team together. And you are not, nor will you ever be...a world champion! Hell, you had a chance at Survivor Series. And what did you do? You went home to fuck Christine! That's wha--

Jackal: SHUT UP!! You wanna know why I went home Matt? To be with my pregnant wife. Oh...and by the way. She had a miscarridge.

The arena then goes quiet.

Jackal: Bet you feel all big now don't ya?

Matlock: ....Yeah, I do actually.

Jackal: Yeah? Good for you. You wanna team with that bastard and turn your back on me? Fine Matt. Fuck you. Fuck you, you little perverted bastard.

Matlock: You ungrateful sack of shit..

Jackal: Oh. One more thing. I was talking with Mack. And he said he was considering me for the X-Cage match.

The fans go nuts.

Matlock: What?! No! NO! Your ass doesn't deserve to be in that match! That spot is for me! I'm the former champion!

Jackal: Yeah? Well the final decision is up to Mack. But you know what? I think right now, I will show you and Fortune how much I deserve to be in that match. And how much I 'suck'.

Jackal drops the mic and runs down to the ring. He slides under the rope, and gets stomped by Mat & Fortune. They pick him up and throw him to the ropes. They go for a double clothesline, but Jackal ducks, and then takes them both down with a clothesline of his own. Jackal then grabs Fortune and hits the Jackal's Claw. Fortune lands hard and rolls out of the ring. He turns around to see Matt standing. The two former friends stand there staring at each other. They then get into a slugfest. Matt gets the upperhand and goes for an irish whip. He goes for a spear as Jackal comes back, but Jackal moves out of the way. Jackal then runs off the ropes on the other side, and as Matt turns...BHAM!!...he gets leveled with a Yakuza Kick. Jackal goes up top for a Pounce of The Jackal, but Matt puts up his knees. He picks up Jackal and goes for the Orange Crush Drop. Jackal reverses it though, and Matt gets a Jackal Effect to the canvas. Jackal goes up to the top rope once more for the Pounce of The Jackal, and this time connects! Matt rolls out of the ring as he holds his ribs. Jackal stands tall in the ring as Don't Tread On Me hits. Matt and Fortune glare as they walk up the entryway.

Styles: Nice tag match, Matt and Fortune looked good, but what a shocker after the match with Jackal.

Gertner: I know, he and Matt are at each others throats.

Tables Match
D-Von Dudley vs. Christopher Stone

The pyro comes down from the ceiling and explodes, and Bombshell hits as D-Von makes his way to the ring. He poses for the fans and enters the ring. I Hate Today hits the speakers and Christopher makes his way down to the ring. D-Von is on him as soon as he gets in the ring, and the two exhange punches. Chris gives D-Von a Manhatten Drop and then clotheslines him to the mat. Chris goes outside to get a table, but D-Von hits a baseball slide right to Chris's face. D-Von slides the table into the ring, and rolls Chris in afterwards. D-Von tries to set up the table, but Chris comes after him again. He knees D-Von in the gut, and then slams him to the mat. Chris now tries to set up the table, and puts it in the corner. D-Von charges at him, but Chris moves. D-Von stops just in time, and turns around to get a kick to the face from Stone. Chris picks up the table, and sets in the middle of the ring. But D-Von gets up, and the two exchange punches to the outside. D-Von drops Chris with a backbreaker, then drops two elbows on him. D-Von goes for yet another table underneath the ring. He sets it up, but Chris comes off the apron with a dropkick. He drags D-Von into the ring, and sets him on the top rope, looking to suplex him through the outside table. But D-Von resists, punching Chris a few times. The two go back and forth, and D-Von tries for a back suplex through the table, but Chris tries turning for a cross body. They both go through the table at the same time. The ref then calls for the bell, and whispers his decision to J-Lo.

J-Lo: This match has been declared a draw!

The ref tends to both men as some more officials come out to help.

Styles: Nice match, Chris did good getting a draw from a Dudley in a tables match.

Gertner: He sure did, but then, D-Von isn't being himself.

Backstage

Mack is in his office, chilling out and smokin some weed as usual. The door slams open, and Matt comes in with Emily by his side.

Mack: Matt..what can I do f--

Matt: What can you do? Did you see what happened? Jackal humiliated me! I want payback! And I want it at the pay per view!

Mack: Sorry Matt. No can do. I'm planning on putting Jackal in the X-Cage.

Matt: What?! You can't put him in there!

Mack: I'm also considering putting you in there.

Matt: No way. No way man, that's not how it works. I want his ass one on one.

Mack thinks a minute.

Mack: Alright, you want him one on one? Fine. At the pay per view, you and Jackal will square off in the very first match. And the winner goes to the main event.

Matt grins.

Matt: Good. What kind of match?

Mack: Hmm....well, can't do Hell In A Cell...or a cage match cause the X-Cage hangs from the roof...and I'm guessing you want something good right?

Matt: Yes. Something that will be brutal.

Mack thinks some more. He picks up his joint, takes a hit, and then puts it down. 

Mack: I've got it! A street fight!

Matt: A street fight? That's the best you can do?

Mack: No..I mean a real street fight! In the street!

Matt: What?!

Mack: Listen dude. I got the money. And besides..it's my fucking hometown! So that's it. I'll find a way to rent a part of a street, and you and Jackal will duke it out there. What do you think?

Matt grins, and snickers to himself.

Matt: That'll be perfect Mack. Thanks.

Matt and Emily leave Mack's office. The camera then switches to Jackal backstage watching a monitor. 

Jackal: Street fight...in the street. Now...this is going to be something. I'll make sure that bastard regrets what he did.

The cameras go back to ringside.

Styles: Wow, Matt and Jackal will fight at Deadly Destruction with the winner going into the X-Cage.

Gertner: That should be big, them two used to be friends and we will see who is better and one may win the Undisputed Title.

Hardcore Rulz Fatal Way Match
Chris Walker vs. Matrix vs. Ace Hart vs. Daddy Mack

Chris and Matrix are fighting in the ring as Ace just stands at ringside not moving. Chris beats down Matrix in the corner, then whips into the ropes and looks for a clotheslines, but Matrix backdrops him over the top down next to Ace. Matrix comes off the ropes, Ace grabs a chair and as Matrix flies out of the ring, Ace nails him in the head with the chair knocking Matrix out cold. Ace then lifts up Chris and whips him into the steel steps, picks him back up and gives him a powerbomb on the floor. Before he can do anything else, Daddy Mack comes running out and whips Ace around, stares him dead in the eyes, then Ace swings, but is blocked. Mack lays in some right hands, but Ace looks for a clothesline. Mack ducks it and as Ace turns back around gets nailed with Da Shows Ova. Mack then motions the ref over and pins Ace telling the ref to count which he does.............1...........2...........3! Mack jumps up and yells to J-Lo, then points to the entrance for his music.

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.............................Daddy Mack!

Cowboy by Kid Rock hits as Mack jumps in the ring and does his pose for the crowd who is loving Mack for upstaging Ace.

Styles: Well, I guess mack decided to make this match more interesting by getting involved.

Gertner: Good thing he did, I was starting to fall asleep.

Non-Title Singles Match
Strife w/Cassie Michaels vs. Viper w/Fate

Strife is standing in the ring waiting while Cassie stands outide the ring hoping he wins when Superman hits and Viper comes walking out with Fate. Viper soon gets in the ring as Fate sticks outside. Strife runs at Viper tackling him into the ropes and starts hammering him with punches, then looks for an irish whip, but gets reversed. Viper misses a clothesline, but comes back dropping Strife with a high knee. Viper then drops an elbow to Strife, lifts him up and press slams him up, then slams him down hard. He looks around at the booing crowd with a smirk, then picks up Strife by the hair who starts punching Viper in the gut and soon gets up. Strife backs up Viper some, then knees him in the gut and looks for a ddt, but gets shoved back and clotheslined down. Viper comes off the ropes with a knee drop, then lifts up Strife and whips him into the ropes which Fate hold down causing Strife to tumble outside. Viper just grins, but Strife jumps up and backs up Fate who escapes a punch. Strife then grabs a chair as Viper gets out of the ring, then whips around and nails Viper in the head. The ref sees it and calls for the bell.

J-Lo: Here is your winner by disqualification.................................Viper!

Superman hits as Strife looks pissed and rears back teh chair, but Fate grabs it and steps back. Strife whips around, but Viper gets up groggy like and clubs Strife in the back, then slams his head into the ringpost.Viper recovers himself fully, then rolls Strife in the ring as Fate gets in with the chair and slams it across Strife's back. Viper gets in, but Cassie jumps in and stands up to Viper who just looks a lil shocked, but tells her to get out of his way. She doesn't and ends up trying to slap him, but he grabs her hand, then piefaces her down. Viper picks up Strife and gives him The Unforgiven, then smirks at the two laying there and leaves the ring.

Styles: Damn, nice match there, but what a way to end it. Guess Strife didn't think he could win or something.

Gertner: No doubt, reason he probably used the chair, but Viper sure got revenge after the match.

Backstage

The inside of th XCW locker room is shown with Scott and Pundix looking bummer over their tag team loss. Velzian appears to not care, but is just focused on his big match tonight.

Pundix: So Velzian, you set man, ready to win one for the team?

Velzian: Oh yea, XCW will claim some gold and Mack will suffer a blow.

Scott: Yea man, thats the way to think.

Velzian: Yes it is. Tonight, Mickey goes down and SEF starts its downward turn to its utter demise by our hands, the hands of XCW!

The cameras cut back to ringside.

Styles: Wow, Velzian looks ready and I must say, tonight could be his night.

Gertner: Sure could, but Mickey is tough, so we'll see.

Singles Match
Emily w/Matt Matlock vs. Cassie Michaels w/Strife

Emily hits the speakers and comes out with Matt by her side. Never Gonna Stop Me (Black Cat Crossing Mix) hits the speakers and Cassie and Strife walk out. The two couples glare at each other. Matt and Strife exit the ring, and the bell rings. The two ladies hook up, and Emily slams Cassie to the mat. She gets on top, grabs her by the hair and start slamming her head off the canvas. The ref tells her to stop, and she does. She picks up Cassie whips her to the corner. She goes for a Tornado DDT from the top, but Cassie counters into a powerbomb. Cassie makes a cover. 1...2...kickout! Cassie runs to the ropes, but Matt trips her. She starts to yell, but Strife comes over and clobbers Matt in the head with the XCW title. Meanwhile, in the ring, Emily rolls up Cassie. 1...2..kickout! Emily and Cassie continue to battle it out in the ring while Matt is on the outside shaking out the cobwebs. Cassie just about has the match won, but Matt gets on the apron. Cassie starts to shout at him, but Matt grabs her by the hair. Emily tries to go for a spinning heel kick to Cassie, but she moves and Matt gets hit and fall hard to the ground. Emily is distracted and Cassie takes advantage, rolling her up for the 1....2...3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.......................................Cassie Michaels!

Never Gonna Stop hits, and Strife joins Cassie in the ring to celebrate. They quickly exit the ring when Matt climbs back in. Emily hugs Matt, apparently apologizing for her mistake. Matt kisses her, so it's obvious that he forgives her. Matt asks for a mic.

Matlock: You two think you're so damn good huh? Well, next week, we'll see what happens. Because next week..on Evolution..it's going to be me and Emily taking on the two of you. Good luck. You're gonna need all that you can get.

Styles: Oh yea, that should be a nice mixed tag match.

Gertner: Yes it should, legs and Chief against Commissioner and World Champ.

Ladder Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
Velzian vs. Mickey Dragon[c]

Debonaire soon hits over the pa and Velzian comes walking out looking pumped and ready to fight. He soon gets in the ring, then Man Without Fear hits and Mickey comes walking out with his title around his waist. he gets in the ring and hands it to the ref who hnags it on a loop that raises up above the ring. Velzian and Mickey look at the title, then lock eyes and then move forward locking up. They struggle some, but Mickey overpowers Velzian and shoves him back into a corner. Veklian comes charging back, but gets dropkicked. Mickey then lifts up Velzian and whips him into the ropes looking for a clothesline. Velzian ducks it and comes back with a jumping clothesline sending Mickey down. Velzian comes off the ropes with an elbow drop, then picks up Mickey and gives him a suplex. He climbs the top rope and comes off with a flying elbow drop, but Mickey rolls away. Both men then get up and Mickey starts off with some punches, then knees Velzian in the gut and gives him a hard ddt. Mickey picks up Velzian and whips him into the ropes, picks up for a spinebuster and tries for the Year Of The Dragon, but Velzian counters into a tornado ddt. Both men lay on the mat till Velzian rolls out of the ring and grabs the ladder bringing it in. He sets up in the center of the ring, then helps up Mickey who is halfway up, sets him up and gives him a piledriver. Velzian then looks up and soon starts climbing the ladder. Halfway up, Mickey comes to and climbs up behind Velzian, clubs him in the back, then delivers a side russian leg sweep off the ladder. Mickey is the first one up and lifts up Velzian, gives him the Dragonizer, then starts climbing the ladder. Mickey gets close to the top when Velzian makes it up and knowing he can't catch Mickey, runs the ropes and tackles the ladder sending it toppling over and Mickey crashing down through the announce table. Velzian gets up and looks outide the ring at Mickey, grins and sets up the ladder. He starts climbing and soon grabs the title and climbs down.

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and new SEF Intercontinental Champion.................................Velzian!

Debonaire hits as Velzian poses with his title much to the crowds disliking. Pundix and Scott Sypher come running out and hoist up Velzian on their shoulders honoring the XCW leader in celebration.

Styles: That was a very good match and what a fall by Mickey right through our table, the man is still out.

Gertner: Yea, hope some medics come out here soon. But yea man, them two did a great match and Velzian despite his demeanor earned the title.

Styles: Very true, but if he can keep it is the true test. But thats it for tonight, so we'll see you Tuesday.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF