sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 41 {10/20/11}

Started by founder, November 29, 2014, 08:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Liz

October 20th, 2011

After the opening SEF montage plays, the view opens up to a view of the Joe Louis Arena with lights swirling around, "Welcome To The Family" blasting through the PA system, and the crowd is pumped up as the camera view switches to the commentators table where Nick Miller is sitting ready to call tonight's matches.

Hello and welcome LIVE to Evolution from the Motor City! Tonight the action is looking hot as ever as we have the sweetness of Sammy going against Stacy, the new Internet champion after last week in beating Sammy. Then you've got Christine Nash going against the golden gal that's the SEF International Champion, Tina, in the gruesome steel cage. Then see the returning Chris Rogers go one on one against Soulless Empire's Jason Stratus, one of the many that cost one of the men in our huge main event. It's a chance for whomever to win to go on and face Nick Torres for SEF World Heavyweight Championship. The Ressurrector against Nick Torres versus the man that was cost the International title, JG Brooks, against Midnight. There is a lot of heat in that bowl and it's going to be a great one! But we start off this evening with the steel cage match.

Nick stops talking and "Me Against Me" hits the PA and Christine walks out on the stage. Pyro starts to go off behind her as she cocks her head and walks down the ramp and the crowd Boos while Sara makes the announcement.

The following match is the Steel Cage Match. First, making her way to the ring, from Ottawa, Illinois, she weighs in at one hundred fifteen pounds......Christine Nash!

She then walking down to the ring with a intense look in her eyes. She just stares at the cage after it's being lowered around the ring and soon walks up the steel steps. Christine takes a breather and steps through the door to the middle of the ring to pose for the crowd. Then "Foxy, Foxy" hits now and out skips Tina flashing the devils sign in the air with both hands and the SEF International Championship around her waist. She continues skipping down the aisle and slaps some fans hands as Sara makes the announcement.

Making her way to the ring, from Sacramento California, weighing in at one hundred thirty pounds, she is the SEF International Champion........Tina!

She heads up the steps, cautiously through the door, bending over the middle rope a little slowly to tease getting whistles and cheers, then Tina runs across the ring hopping up on the middle turnbuckle pumping one fist in the air while pointing to her title. She does a crotch chop, then turns hopping down and hands the title over to the ref. The ref on the outside closes the door and locks it as the ref on the inside signals for the bell to ring. Christine looks at Tina and starts trash talking her but Tina runs the ropes and then mounts Christine for a Lou Thez and pounds on Christine's head with stiff rights. After getting up, Tina pulls Christine up and whips her to the ropes but Christine reverses. Tina gets to the ropes and instead of bouncing back to Christine, she holds onto the ropes then does a crotch chop. Christine gets a little pissed and runs for a clothesline but Tina ducks and Christine goes face first into the cage. Tina goes behind and takes Christine down with a reverse DDT. Christine grabs at her neck as Tina grabs for the legs and lays back, catapulting Christine into the cage once more. Tina gets to her feet and goes around the ring getting the crowd behind her. Christine gets up on her knees and hands trying to get to her feet but Tina runs over and kicks Christine in the stomach. Tina then picks her up by the head and back of the pants and rams her head into the cage once more then grinds her forehead into the cage causing Christine's forehead to start bleeding. After a few times against the steel, Tina backs off and takes Christine to the middle of the ring and goes for the pin...1.........2........Kickout! Christine kicks out and Tina slightly grins as she picks Christine up by the head. Christine pushes Tina away and back up then hits a shoulder bock, knocking Tina on the mat. Christine looks down at Tina with a smile and Tina gets to her feet then slaps Christine clear across the face. Christine stumbles back, looking stunned, and Tina whips her into a corner. She runs and hits Christine with a clothesline then pulls her up to the top turnbuckle, then climbs up, and yanks her back for a superplex. Christine rolls around to her stomach in pain, clutching at her back, and Tina looks over to her then walks over to her. Tina stands over Christine with a smile and pulls Christine to her feet. She whips her into the ropes and Christine comes back, kicking Tina in the stomach but Tina steps aside, side heel trips her, throws her down to the mat, floats over, grabbing Christine's head, wrapping her legs around Christine's waist and locks in T&A. Christine is screaming in pain as Tina clinches it in tighter. Christine tries to rolls to her side to get Tina off of her but as soon as her gets to she stomach again, Christine soon taps out.

Here is your winner by submission...the SEF International Champion.......Tina!

"Foxy, Foxy" plays over the speakers as Tina breaks the hold and stand to her as the ref raises her arm in he air. The ref on the outside opens the door and hands the one ref the International title. He then hands it to Tina as she climbs the turnbuckles as the steel cage is raised in the air and raises the SEF International Championship above her head with both hands in pride. Tina continues to celebrate as Nick is heard.

Man, that was a good match. Not much offense from Christine and I can't believe that not even the temptation of a title shot at the SEF International title could motivate her. Next we have the SEF Internet title at stake when Sammy tries to get back her championship from Stacy, with the history that these two have, this match could be explosive.

To the back we go inside the notorious Impact X locker room where Mack is laid back on a sofa as usual, no shirt and sporting a blue bandana on his head worn as a large headband. Wears the loose blue jeans and across from him is Julie in white leather pants and a baby tee of her Queen of SEF shirt. Shady sits next to her all baked, well, their all high as usual, but Shady is like fried and all chilled, a bit unusual. Then the door opens up and in walks Xanthus wearing black track pants, sandals, and a black tee with a green hazard symbol on the front. He walks on over kicking Mack's legs causing him to sit up, so X sits down. He looks over at Julie and Shady nodding, then to Mack with a smile saying.

What's up fucker?

Mack shrugging as he pulls a blunt from off the table says.

No mat tonight, well, at least not one to be aired, gotta go out give the crowd a little something extra after the show and I almost prefer that instead.

He just fires up the blunt and passes it over as Julie says.

If your robots hadn't revolted we would have competition for the Tag Titles, damn you Mack.

X passes the blunt over to Shady who perks up to take a hit as Mack says.

What the hell, I'm still amazed they worked so long, fuckers became way to human, guess that proves a machine can't handle a personality, hell, some humans can't, look at that crazy chick protesting SEF, she crossed a wire or too somewhere!

Julie laughing as she tries taking a hit sends more smoke into the air, then the door opens and in walks Tina carrying the International Title in her left hand smiling big. Julie is on her feet handing her the blunt to which Tina gets some big eyes, then just takes it as Julie gives her a celebratory hug. They sit down on the sofa together and hand Shady the blunt who snickers as Mack asks Xanthus.

So when you stepping back in the ring bro?

X just shrugs and says.

I done that last week, but yea man, I'm getting back to it, fucking recovery from that junk took a lot of me. I plan on getting back into it big time again and who knows, maybe it ain't too late to have a good World Title run!

Mack smiling just says.

Ah man, your first was memorable, fuck dawg, ya beat me, ya were just young, but loyal and well deserving of it. You got more in ya if ya really want it, plus ya got friends to help, all ya need is a lil help from your friends, get high with a little help from your friends!

X doing that now with the blunt, then he passes it over to Mack who sucks in the smoke while Tina asks.

So how was the cage match, too boring since my opponent decided to slack off and make me carry her fat ass?!

Mack smirking says.

Shit, I'd a had match of the night regardless!

He snickers and Tina flips him off as Julie says.

You did good in winning and taught Christine a lesson, be prepared or be gone. Some people get into this business for other reasons than loving to perform inside the ring, to wrestle.

Julie gets the blunt now and Mack jumps up all wide eyed, well as best he can be, but still looks too calm and stoned as he says.

Hey, I have a fucking announcement to make right now and that is the return of my original adventure talk show where I go to the people on a mission to find answers, Mack on a Mission, ha ha, yea, whatcha all think a that?

He sits down now and grabs a Guinness from the fridge popping the top and downs a drink of it. Everyone nods yea and Mack just smirks that smirk while stroking his beard, then fires up the bong on the table as we go back to ringside hearing Nick Miller's voice.

Whoa, Mack on a Mission returns to SEF, wonder if Mack is serious? It was always an entertaining bit and really gave us more of a look at all the wrestlers in the locker room. Be looking for that show, but tonight were looking at the rematch between Sammy and Stacy for the Internet Title and in each corner are their boyfriends and tag team partners!

"Open Eyes" comes over the pa and out runs Sammy on to the stage posing with her arms shooting into the air, then motioning to a title around her waist. Brooks comes up behind her sliding his left arm around her waist and the two kiss, then head down the ramp slapping fans hands as Sara makes the announcement.

The following match is set for one fall and is for the SEF Internet Championship! Introducing first, accompanied by J.G. Brooks, she hails from West Palm Beach Florida and weighs in at one hundred forty five pounds..........Sammy!

Sammy goes sliding into the ring now and pops up running and leaping on the turnbuckles shooing her fists in the air. Brooks stays at ringside stepping around the ring to where Sammy backs into a corner. He climbs up on the apron rubbing her shoulders as "Sweet Dreams" now plays. The crowd turning from cheers to boos as Stacy steps out swiveling her hips, then moves her arms kinda wickedly into an exotic pose. Torres steps out with her smirking and drapes his right arms around her neck, his World Title over his left shoulder and Stacy wears her title. The couple head down the ramp and stop to kiss, ignoring the fans as Sara introduces them.

And her opponent, accompanied by the SEF World Heavyweight Champion Nick Torres, she hails from Tucson Arizona and weighs in at one hundred thirty five pounds, she is the SEF Internet Champion...........Stacy!

They get to ringside and Stacy just waves her right hand at Sammy to stay back as the challenger is looking to ready go wanting to start now. Stacy heads up the steps, gives Torres one more kiss, then steps up and into the ring under the bottom rope. The ref keeps Sammy back as Stacy holds the title up, the crowd booing her and Torres raising his title points to his girl. The ref takes the Internet Title now and raises it up to show what is on the line, then hands it to Sara and the bell sounds. Sammy moves in quick, but Stacy backing into a corner ducks under the top rope yelling.

GET HER BACK!

The ref issuing a count now and Sammy just backs up smiling as Stacy gets out of the corner. Sammy moves in again, but Stacy drops and rolls to the floor running. Sammy dives out after her and chases Stacy until Torres gets in her way. Brooks then comes around by Sammy and Stacy dives into the ring now. Sammy follows and gets a kick to the head, then Stacy rips her up into a snap suplex. Stacy floats over into a mount raining down punches, then she jumps up stomping on Sammy's forehead. Stacy heads to the top rope waiting for Sammy to get up, then leaps off into a front dropkick, but Sammy jumps back letting her hit the mat. Sammy grabs Stacy's legs and stomps on her midsection, then tries turning her over into a single leg boston crab, but steps through hooking her leg while dropping to grab her head for an stf. Stacy screams now as Sammy locks it in and the crowd cheers while Torres yells for his girl to get free. Brooks is cheering Sammy on with the crowd and she just hangs on tight as Stacy crawls for the ropes reaching for them when Torres pushes in the bottom rope for her. Stacy slips her fingers around it and Brooks is coming around the ring, Torres turning to meet him gets hit with a spear to the floor. Sammy gets to her feet after breaking the hold and let's Stacy pull herself up, then runs over with a clothesline sending her out to the floor tumbling on top of Torres. Brooks backed up around the ring as Stacy scrambles up on the rail, but Sammy flies out with a suicide dive head butting her back to the floor and both women are down. Sammy getting up first holds her head as the crowd go nuts for her, then Torres jumps up kicking her in the head and pulls Stacy up heading towards the ramp. Brooks chases them as the couple hightails it to the back, then he goes and checks on Sammy as Sara makes the announcement much to the chagrin of the crowd.

Here is your winner by disqualification...........Sammy!

"Open Eyes" now plays as Brooks helps Sammy up raising her arm in the air and yelling.

THE REAL CHAMP IS RIGHT HERE!

The crowd cheering some as Brooks and Sammy slaps some hands around ringside before heading to the back and now we hear Nick Miller.

Looking like a good rematch between Sammy and Stacy before Torres had to get involved. He and Brooks have that fatal four way later and this may have only added fuel to J.G's red hot fire. Be nice to see Sammy and Stacy in something like a cage, but not tonight as next we got Chris Rogers looking to do what he did last week against Jason Stratus!

But first the SEFTron lights up as "Floods" plays over the pa bringing the crowd into a big wave of cheers. Corez is seen sitting in total darkness, except the moderately bright light cast on him which he looks up to, his head and jaw grown in with hair. Looks like he hasn't shaved in a few weeks, hmmm? Anyways, he wears his newest white t-shirt from the SEFZONE and has a look on his face that shows his pain, shows his anger, and shows how much he is willing to do to anyone in his way...anything! Then he speaks, steadily, almost sinister like.

You all saw what Nick Torres did to me last week with the help of his so called Queen of Bitches, and I'm sure most know that I am out now, so thanks Nick. But its too bad for you because I still have a rematch for that World Title that you fucked me over and now Nick, you got no help except your old lady and she can't help you when we meet next. Yea Nick, Christmas Carnage in December of this year, just a couple months away actually and I will be ready by the for our rematch which will be in a Prison Yard!

A loud pop from the crowd as Corez sort of smirks sinisterly and says.

So I have to stay on the sidelines now, but Nick, there is no way I'm missing this match. You should have killed me you bastard because that would be the only way to keep me from getting back my World Championship. I'm a be here, waiting, training, studying your every fucking move, preparing to destroy inside the prison yard. In two months, providing you still have that title, I'll be standing across the ring from you or whoever is World Champ and at the end of the night I am guaranteeing that I will walk out the World Heavyweight Champion of SEF and I will do it with what has become known as...

The crowd chanting with him as Corez yells.

THE COREZ EFFECT!

And now he stretches his arms out in a crucifix pose, rears his head back with eyes closed and yells.

FUCK YOU!!!

And now the tron fades to black as the crowd cheers loud and chants.

COREZ EFFECT...COEZ EFFECT...COREZ EFFECT...

And now we hear Nick Miller

Holy shit, our main event for Christmas Carnage in two months has been made, a Prison Yard match for the World Title with Corez getting his rematch against Nick Torres. Then again, in two months it could be someone else like Corez said, though he may have just been trying to get into the head of Torres!?!

"Blow Me Away" plays on the pa system and the pyro falls from the ceiling as Jason struts out waving his arms arrogantly while Sara makes the announcement.

The following match is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring from Charlotte North Carolina weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds.........Jason Stratus!

He slowly walks out of the pryo and walks down the ramp. He goes up the steps and steps into the ring and goes to a corner and poses arrogantly. Chris comes jumping through the curtain as "Written In The Stars" plays and he jumps around loosening his legs. He walks down the aisle slapping fans hands as Sara makes the introduction.

Making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at two hundred fourteen pounds........Chris Rogers!

Chris comes sliding into the ring now and jumps up to the second turnbuckle lifting both arms up high clenching his fists and smiling. He hops down ready for action, leaning in the corner. The bell sounds and both men step out eyeing one another, they circle a little and then move into a lock up trying to force the other back. Jason with a little more power, but Chris slipping free and trying for a sleeper gets a side headlock on Jason who rips up Chris hitting a back suplex. Jason gets up and runs to the ropes springing back into a low dropkick to Chris' spine. He jumps up and plants an elbow to Chris' chest, then springs up pulling Chris to his feet and delivers a European uppercut. Jason leaps up for a dropkick, but Chris backs away letting him fall, backs into the ropes and then runs at him nailing Ouch! Chris pulls Jason up and nails a suplex near the corner, then heads to the top flying off for Air Splash. Jason gets his knees up driving them into Chris' ribs causing him to fall to his back in pain while Jason rolls away. He gets up and walks over to Chris lifting him up and whips Chris to the ropes, then goes for a super kick. Chris ducks it and runs to the other side of the ring springing back into a spear. Jason leapfrogs him and turns, waits as Chris turns, then hit's a super kick and down goes Chris. Jason yanks him up and shoves him face first to the ropes, leaps up with a dropkick to his back and jumps back up while Chris slingshots off the ropes. Jason catches him in a Dragon Sleeper falling back to apply a body scissors and Chris thrashes around trying to get free. Jason wrenches it in tight, his legs locked and Chris trying to roll now is hurting, so he taps out. The crowd booing some as Sara makes the announcement and Jason gets to his feet smirking.

Here is your winner of the match...............Jason Stratus!

"Blow Me Away" plays as Jason spreads his arms out arrogantly garnering more boos, then bends down slapping Chris on the back of his head. Jason hops out of the ring and just acts cockier while Nick Miller says.

Jason winning his debut with a submission over Chris Rogers who showed up to fight just like last week. This week his opponent actually showed up to fight though and had a lot more to prove with this being his debut and he did it. Now to see who will do something huge and get a World Title shot in a fatal four way involving the World Champ who if he wins, gets to pick his own opponent on next weeks Evolution!

But in the back is where we are now, everyone in the arena can see on the tron, so yea, anyways, its just Whitney Marret in her office standing in front of a deep blue wall with a picture of her and Viper posing in all leather from years ago. She wears a one piece leather dress while Viper has the pants, jacket and a hand placed on her stomach. Whitney now though is sporting the usual black business suit, heh, black seems to a common color with her. Ok, so she's ending her call on a cellphone when some guy in a suit walks in, black short hair, kinda small, but about six foot. He hands Whitney a folder of papers that she looks at and the man says.

Ms. Marret, those are medical documents from Midnight's doctors stating that she needs to be in rehab for the next three months and can not compete tonight or over the next three months. Sorry if this is-

He stops when Viper comes in behind Whitney sliding his left arm around her waist and kissing her on the cheek, then says to her.

Sorry I'm late hon, had to get these all in order!

He looks at the guy in front of them and hands him a folder of papers, then says.

Look kid, SEF has doctors of its own, licensed doctors who checked Midnight out already and checks out everyone on the roster and we help those that want it and if we have to, we step in when they don't want to. Fact of the matter is though, Midnight has nothing stopping her from stepping in an SEF ring except her own, I don't know why to be honest, she doesn't seem to want to and well, if she fails to show up tonight, she will never, ever get to again. She will be in breech of her contract and I will never sign her to another one. As for Whitney, she might, but I-

Whitney cuts him off saying, declaring almost.

Hell no, I will not sign her under any circumstances, if she no shows tonight, she's done!

The guy across from then closes the folder and says.

Look, you can't do this, we need to have a third team of doctors check her out first, then if she checks out she can be dealt with by you, but she is ill, I know, I am her lawyer and want only the best for my client!

Both the SEF Owners smirk and Viper says.

That's fine, we could do a third party of doctors who must check out by both of us, however, I'd like to see your doctors license as you already have SEF's in that folder, unless its in this one, Whitney!?

Whitney shakes her head no and Viper says.

Well then kid, ya best get on the ball because the main event is next and if Midnight isn't out there, she's out of SEF forever!

The lawyer almost panics saying.

You can't do that, we need to time to get more doctors and the liscence and...

He trails off and Viper ready to cut him off anyways says.

You had time, now its time to do what Midnight signed up to do, what everyone on the roster signed up to do, what anyone else in the locker room would sacrifice anything in the world to have, an opportunity to get a shot at the World Title. Midnight wanted it, she got it tonight, and if she no shows, she has no place here, she won't ever be booked again, I promise that. As for tonight, oh yea kid, your down!

Whitney reaches out with a slap across the lawyer's face, then Viper kicks him in the gut and hooks his arms hitting the Unforgiven. He stays knelt down and says to the lawyer.

Good thing you signed a waiver!

Then Viper stands up and says.

The next match will be a fatal four way and if Midnight does decide to show up, even late, it'll be a five way, but I doubt she will, now back to the fucking action and someone get this piece of shit outta here!

He yells towards the door to someone apparently and the view goes back to the arena where the crowd is buzzing loud while Nick Miller says.

A confrontation with Midnight's lawyer who didn't have all the documents he should have and SEF does check out their talent, so apparently Midnight will be out of here unless we see her show up. I wonder who Viper got to replace her though!?

"Drag The Waters" comes rumbling over the pa bringing the crowd up to their feet as the big man walks out on stage, his leather coat covering his ring gear. He unbuckles it and raises his right fist in the air while walking down the ramp, Sara making the introduction while the crowd cheers.

The following is a fatal four way for a shot at the SEF World Heavyweight Title and it is set for one fall! Introducing first from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at three hundred thirty five pounds.......The Resurrector!

He slaps a few hands as he gets near the ring, then steps up on the apron and under the top rope. Storms stands up raising both arms in the air, then whips off the coat tossing it out of the ring. The lights go out as red and gold lights circle the arena while "Scream" hits the pa. Brooks comes walking out on stage with Sammy on his left arm, then he raises both arms up a bit arrogantly while Sammy stands in front of him. Brooks brings his arms down around her as Sara makes the announcement.

On his way to the ring, accompanied by Sammy, from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York, he weighs in at two hundred forty five pounds..........J...G...Brooks!

The couple gets to ringside and kiss, then Brooks slides into the ring popping up and eyes Storms who leans in a corner. Brooks goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by stretching his arms out in a relaxed crucifix pose. Brooks then hops down and runs the ropes to warm up. The lights dim now and "What You Want" plays causing some boos from the crowd. No one comes out and Sara hesitantly makes the announcement anyways.

And the third challengers, from Little Rock Arkansas, she weighs in at two hundred pounds...............Midnight!

More boos and the music keeps playing yet still no one comes out. The crowd growing restless after the couple minutes of waiting, then we hear "Regular People" come over the pa and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger and on his arm is Stacy. The couple stands on stage and Torres pulls Stacy close to him, then gives her a kiss as Sara makes the introduction.

Now making his way to the ring, accompanies by the SEF Internet Champion Stacy, from Seattle Washington, he weighs two hundred eighty pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion........Nick Torres!

They get to the ring and Torres holds Stacy's hand while she walks up the steps, then he follows her and they get into the ring. Torres stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He then gets behind Stacy placing his hands on her hips while she raises her arms in the air. He'll take his toothpick out, kiss Stacy, then turns eyeing Storms and Brooks. Stacy steps out now and then we hear "The Way I Am" play over the pa and the first few lines are heard before we see Xanthus come out on stage pumping his fists in the air. He jumps around somewhat, flips the middle finger, does crotch chops, flashes thug symbols in a mocking manner and just taunts like an asshole while Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, he weighs in at two hundred five pounds.......Xanthus!

Once he gets to the ring X just rolls in under the bottom rope and gets to his feet, looks at the crowd with a smirk, then grabs his nuts and follows with a crotch chop as his music fades. The crowd is cheering for X who just stands in the last corner waiting for the bell that finally sounds. Torres eyeing all three men stays back while Brooks steps out cautiously and X just steps out motioning to bring it on and yells.

C'MON BOYS!

Brooks lunges over with punches rocking X back to his corner, but gets hammered in the ribs and shoved out. Brooks runs back in, but X leaps up with a foot to his jaw and Storms runs over clothes lining Brooks. Torres tries a clothesline from behind, but Storms too aware of him stops him with a choke to the neck. Xanthus comes off the middle turnbuckles with a dropkick to the back of Storms staggering the big man and gets back to his feet. X and Torres nod to each other and run to the ropes both coming at Storms with X hitting a spear while Torres boots the big man in the face for the ol' Gang Bang move innovated by Da Gangstas. The crowd cheering and Brooks is on his feet as Torres hammers X with punches, then knees him in the ribs and delivers a gut wrench power bomb on him. Brooks runs out dropping Torres with a clothesline, then drops an elbow to his chest and rolls up to his feet. Xanthus is kneeling up, so Brooks pulls him up by his shorts and hair ramming X into a corner slamming his right shoulder all the way to the post. Storms sits in a corner now as Torres is getting up, Brooks seeing both and gets up behind Torres leaping into a dropkick sending the World Champ slinging across the top rope. Brooks gets up and clubs him across the back, then lifts up Torres by his legs kicking up in his midsection, then looks for a side headlock, but turns back to back dropping forward with a modified backbreaker. Torres rolls away in pain as Storms is getting up, but Xanthus is on Brooks with kicks to the ribs, then a spinning back kick to the head knocking him down. X steps out on the apron and leaps to the top rope flipping into a senton bomb, then rolls up to his feet and spins around into a leg drop across Brooks' neck. Storms is up and waits for Xanthus to stand, then charges with Impaled to his chest stomping X to the mat. Torres is up and clubs him across the back, then tries for an irish whip on Storms who reverses powering Torres right over the top rope to the floor. Brooks is up and yanks Storms around looking for BAD, but gets shoved to the mat and Storms waits for him to get back up. Then he grabs Brooks by his throat and reaches down lifting him into a press, but Xanthus is up and nails a super kick to the big mans back. Storms stumbles into the ropes letting Brooks fall to the mat and X runs up the turnbuckles leaping off with a twist into a hurricanrana on Storms, but he hooks a foot on the ropes and rips X up and around hitting the Gangsta Bomb. Brooks leaps up from nowhere though and hits Storms with BAD, his feet hanging out of the ring, so Brooks jumps on X hooking a leg for the pin, ONE.....................TWO......................THREE! The bell sounds and the crowd is cheering, but then Torres comes in with the World Title slamming it to the back of Brooks' head. He rolls out as Sammy comes in, then leaves with Stacy while Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match...............J...G...Brooks!

"Scream" plays as the crowd still cheers and we see Storms out on the floor leaning against the ring while Sammy helps brooks up to his feet. They stare up on the stage at Torres and Stacy who hold their titles high for all too see garnering some boos in the process. The champions then kiss and leave with smirks, so Sammy raises Brooks' arm in the air pointing to him as the winner and then they kiss while Nick Miller says.

Hell of a match there with Midnight no showing and so she is in breech of contract and finished in SEF forever. But the big news is J.G. Brooks getting a shot at the World Title and its next week folks, one on one with Nick Torres, plus we got pay per view just four days after that on Halloween, so don't miss a single second cause its hot as it always is in SEF!

"Scream" still plays as Brooks and Sammy slap some fans hands, Xanthus and Storms doing the same, then the show ends fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF