sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 47 {12/9/11}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 29, 2014, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

December 9th, 2011

The Alhambra Arena in Philly sold out the day tickets went on sale and it looks like their all packed in here tonight as pyro shoots off from the stage and over the ring. The crowd screams loud with cheers and chants as "Welcome To The Family" kicks in over the pa and the commentator yells.

WELCOME TO SEF RIGHT HERE IN PHILLY! I AM NICK MILLER AND WE GOT A FUCKING SHOW FOR YA!!!

The view floats over the arena showing the screaming fans as Nick Miller is heard saying.

Tonight we got Impact X main eventing with the Tag Title on the line against Xanthus and whoever he chooses to tag with, so the big question, who is his partner!?! We got more than that as three people get one last opportunity to make an impact in SEF or their fired, plus a another tag match featuring the lovers turned rivals, Ashley Pearson and Derek Helms! Derek teams with Resurrector to face Ashley and J.G. Brooks and also Jason Stratus is in action, but kicking things off will be Sammy getting a rematch for the Internet Title! Chris Rogers is dead set on keeping it and-

He's cut off by "Renegades of Funk" playing over the pa and the crowd rising to their feet cheering loud for the renegades of peace, Impact X. Shady Smack runs out first in an IX shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers doing crotch chops and slapping fans hands while Tina and Julie come out carrying their gold followed by J.G. Brooks and Rick Reynolds, all four wearing an IX shirt over their ring gear. Mack comes out with the Tag Title over his left shoulder sporting his usual vest and his ring gear, the crowd popping loud for the renegade. The group heads down the aisle with the fans trying to crawl over it making security work hard, almost as hard as the boys and girls walking down the aisle now. Shady in the ring runs around doing crotch chops as Julie and Tina head in each to opposite corners, then Reynolds and Brooks do the same with the other two corners. Mack comes dancing in dropping into his pose as the other four raise their arms in an X. Mack pops up into a crotch chop and high fives Shady, then they all come together in the middle of the ring. Shady getting a mic hands it to Mack who stands with Julie to his left and Tina to her left while Reynolds is to Mack's right and Brooks to the Sinner's right. The crowd a range emotions, but ultimately showing massive respect for this band of renegades, then Mack raises the mic with a smirk to say.

Yea, yea, yea, we feel exactly the same which is why were out here, to let ya all know that we are the main event as always and tonight it don't really matter who Xanthus got cause my brotha, you ain't taking away the straps me and these fine gal wear with honor and style!

She and smirks as Julie puts her arm around Mack posing all sexy and sensual, so she must be sweet too, hot damn. The crowd cheering for them and Mack just says.

November To Remember, it was of course that and for a few things you could argue, but most of all Impact X stole the show. From me and you Xanthus, to the end of the night where we grew in numbers with a grand return and a great swerve, so now we take back what is ours, this company, those three letters...S...E...F!

The crowd mixed now and Mack smirking deviously offers the mic out to which Brooks motions for it after Julie denies. The crowd a bit harder on Brooks who raises the mic with a sneer across his lips saying.

I had that belt in my possession, I was the champion at November To Remember and in all the melee I lost it. Nick Torres, you got lucky and you know what, your even luckier because I have my sights set elsewhere as I let everyone already know. Sammy, you were nice to me and I gotta say, I loved being nice to you, you taste nice and sweet, but your not the franchise, I am and come Christmas Carnage, I will take that little title of yours and make it something that no one else could do, give it prestige!

A very mixed reaction for that and Brooks just smirking now and hands the mic back, Tina calling for it now and she gets it to quite a few cheers. The International Champ holds her title on her left shoulder, then lifts the mic in her right and saying with a smile.

The last thing Ashley Pearson remembered before the end of our triple threat match was tapping out to the real T & A and one of the greatest International Champions of all time!

A bit of a mixed reaction to that now and Tina just says.

It was a great match and I was pushed hard by the both of you, Derek, Ashley, you gave me a challenge that I wanted, but I pushed back even harder showing you and the whole world why I am deadest on being the single, greatest International Champion, ever!

Quite a few cheers for this, but some are torn and boo as Tina just smirks a bit handing the title to whoever and Julie now takes it saying real quick.

If you can do it, then you better do it!

She looks at Tina with almost approval and Tina saying she will while Mack is handed the mic. He looks at Reynolds as the crowd is cheering and chanting.

JULIE....JULIE...JULIE...JULIE...JULIE...

She just waves to the crowd motioning to calm down and now motions to Rick who has the mic held up, so they settle down allowing him to say.

November To Remember, the night I shocked the fucking world by returning after everyone thought that I was nothing more than a robot. The ignorance of you naïve little twits who actually thought I was gone only proves that not one of you have a clue about how to do anything more than turn the screen on and watch like mindless sheep!

Loud boos now and Rick smirking a bit as does Mack who throws an arm around the Sinner. Rick putting an arm around Mack and he says.

Impact X is where I belong, its where I always belonged and now this group truly shows you why its always been where the real renegades come together to change history, to break the format and do something you'll never, ever expect!

Some cheers now, but still some boos as Rick has a lot of haters, but considering his mouth, duh!?! And now Mack takes the mic as the two let their arms down and the Showsteala says.

Well there ya have it and now on to the night we got at hands for November To Remember was remembered for damn sure thanks in great to the greatest of the great and we stand right here. Tonight though we got Xanthus and whoever he pulls out from the past or present or maybe somehow he'll get hold of ol' Doc and the delorean to go into the future and find someone who may actually help him win the belts. The problem is that no one, not even a platoon of marines could help him win these belts from the greatest Tag Champs of all time!

A mixed reaction for that now and Mack shrugging just smirks and says, wait, no, he's interrupted by "25 To Life" playing over the pa and here comes Xanthus swaggering out in his baggy ring shirts and a hazard to your health shirt. His hair hangs down and he throws up the X, then does a crotch chop and now pulls a mic from the back of his shorts raising it up to his mouth. The crowd cheering loud for him as Xanthus tries to speak, but lowers the mic and looks around nodding in appreciation, then raises the mic back up. The crowd settling down and he says.

I don't need a platoon of marines Mack, I just need to get in that ring with the guy I have because yea, I do have someone and he matters a lot, he and I will matter a lot more when we are the new Tag Champs of SEF! And I tell ya what, if you want to know who it is, I'll tell ya, but I suppose it's a waste-

Mack cuts him off saying.

It is a waste of your time to offer for I told you a few days ago in a four twenty circle, bring whoever ya want as we want the challenge!

Mack lowering his mic and the crowd cheering, then X says.

Yea, yea, good weed as always, but for tomorrow's circle, we'll be champions, but hey, ya get a rematch and by the way, someone wants to say hi!

And the arena goes dark now, then a grey light floods the Alhambra Arena in Philly keeping it pretty dark. IX in the ring in a circle back to back ready for an attack when a dark figure appears on the tron among a static background and gruff voice is heard.

You should have opted to know who I am Mack, then again, you probably already know, but what you do not know is who I truly am, what has come out of me to get back what is mine. Xanthus and I, we will become Tag Team Champions tonight and the WORLD will be watching us run rampant over SEF. Impact X will never die and we all know why and we love it, but right now the time is ours, its time to get hardcore, to feel the effect of our shockwave sent through Impact X all the way through the entire SEF until it is under our feet, our stomping grounds!

And now the tron fades as the lights comes back and Xanthus is gone while IX remain in the ring talking amongst each other. Mack nodding and just raises his Tag Title in the air to loud cheers, then Julie and Tina do the same as Rick and Brooks raises up X's and Shady runs around doing crotch chops. "Renegades of Funk" plays now and the group exit's the ring heading to the back slapping fans hands as Nick Miller says.

Impact X opening the show with a rundown from November To Remember where they no doubt made the impact of the night. But now we know Xanthus has a partner, well sort of as we heard him through the pa telling us all that he and Xanthus would be Tag Champs tonight. Mack and company showing no signs of wanting to lose, so one side has to give and that is our main event, so stick around for that one cause first we got Sammy attempting to become a double champion!

"Open Eyes" now plays over the pa keeping the crowd alive for Sammy who runs out stopping abruptly on stage, then lifts her Franchise Title in the air. Sammy brings it down to her right shoulder and slaps her left hand to it smiling, then heads down the ramp slapping hands as Sara makes the announcement.

The following match is set for one fall and is for the SEF Internet Championship! Introducing first from West Palm Beach Florida, weighing in at one hundred forty five pounds, she is the SEF Franchise Champion.........Sammy!

She rolls into the ring now and jumps up heading for the turnbuckles to climb up and shoot her title high into the air. Flashes and cheers for Sammy who now hops down lifting the belt to her shoulder when Chris comes jumping through the curtain as "Written In The Stars" plays and he jumps around loosening his legs. He walks down the aisle slapping fans hands as Sara makes the introduction.

Making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at two hundred fourteen pounds, he is the SEF Internet Champion........Chris Rogers!

Chris comes sliding into the ring now and jumps up to the second turnbuckle lifting both arms up high clenching his fists and smiling. He hops down ready for action, leaning in the corner. Chris rips the belt off his waist thrusting it in the air, then folds it up handing it to the ref. The official holds it up high to show what is on the line, then hands it out to Sara as Sammy hands off her belt, then the bell rings. Chris shoots out looking for a clothesline, but Sammy runs to the ropes springing off into a leaping front dropkick to Chris' chest. The Internet Champ goes down and Sammy is up running to the ropes again springing off into a baseball slide dropkick sending Chris near the ropes. She jumps up and heads over kicking him in the ribs, then stomps on his left knee, lays that leg on the bottom rope and leaps up dropping an elbow to his knee. Chris sits up in pain as Sammy leaps up delivering a low roundhouse to his head, then drags him away from the ropes and falls into a pin hooking a leg, ONE..................TWO...kickout! Sammy rolls off and up grabbing Chris' left leg kicking at the back of his knee, then drops an elbow to the knee. Sammy pops up and turns Chris over into a single leg boston crab, then turns it into an stf grounding him more. Chris reaches out and pulls himself towards the ropes stretching out as far as he can, the pain showing in his face as Sammy keeps the hold locked on tight. Chris drags himself with Sammy a little further and clasps his right hand over the bottom rope causing the ref to make a count, Sammy letting go of Chris on four. She rolls away and up to her feet letting Chris pull himself up on the ropes, then charges with a clothesline taking Chris over to the floor. Sammy heads to the top turnbuckle, waits for Chris to stand and leaps off with a diving splash, but Chris ducks away in time letting Sammy crash against the rail. She lays on the floor curling up in pain as Chris gets up and he backs up, then runs nailing Ouch to Sammy. Chris picks her up and rolls Sammy in the ring, then hops to the apron and leaps up to the top rope flipping off into the Air Splash, but gets knees to his stomach. Chris rolls away clutching at his ribs while Sammy backs up into a corner when J.G. Brooks runs down sliding into the ring. The crowd booing as he stands staring at Sammy who pulls herself up in the corner, but Chris is up and Brooks leaps back planting the Internet Champ with BAD. Brooks rolls from the ring after that and backs up the ramp as Sammy lunges that way hanging on the ropes and pointing at her ex. Brooks just grins as he gets on the stage standing arrogantly while Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by disqualification and still the SEF Internet Champion............Chris Rogers!

"Written In The Stars" plays as Chris blinks his eyes and Sammy just points to Brooks yelling.

COME CHRISTMAS CARNAGE I'LL SHOW YA WHO THE REAL FRANCHISE IS!!!

And Brooks just grins waving her off like nobody, then heads to the back, so Sammy slides out grabbing her title and heading that way in a hurry. Chris gets out getting his title as Nick Miller says.

Started out as a good match between Sammy and Chris, turned around when Sammy missed that high risk splash to the outside, but both competitors got screwed when Brooks showed up. A smart man for targeting Chris to give him the win, but infuriating his ex girlfriend who is hell bent on proving she's the franchise around here, plus she does have the belt. Should be a good match between them at Christmas Carnage live on Christmas Day, but coming up we got more battles of the exes as Ashley Pearson teams with J.G. Brooks to face her ex Derek Helms who teams with The Resurrector!

"Bad Girlfriend" hits and out comes Ashley Pearson to a major ovation. She slaps hands with the fans at ringside and takes photos with a couple of them as Sara makes the introduction.

The following is a tag team match set for one fall! Introducing first, making her way to the ring from Houston Texas, she weighs in at one hundred twenty pounds.........Ashley Pearson!

She gets into the ring and poses on the second rope taking her "Shit Happens" t shirt off. Ashley tosses it into the crowd, then hops down stretching her arms. The lights go out as red and gold lights circle the arena while "Scream" hits the pa. Brooks comes walking out on stage, then he raises both arms up a bit arrogantly as Sara makes the announcement.

And Ashley's partner, on his way to the ring from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York, he weighs in at two hundred forty five pounds..........J...G...Brooks!

He heads down to ringside, then Brooks slides into the ring popping up and scans the ring and arena. Brooks goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by stretching his arms out in a relaxed crucifix pose. Brooks then hops down and runs the ropes to warm up. "Bombtrack" hits the arena as the fans come to their feet. Derek Helms makes his way to the ring through the crowd interacting with the fans along the way while Sara introduces him.

And the challengers, first, making his way to the ring from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at two hundred twelve pounds......Derek Helms!

He slides into the ring under the bottom rope and continues to liven up the crowd, soaking in the huge reaction he gets. We hear "Rest In Pieces" hit the pa and The Resurrector comes calmly walking to the ring. He just stands on the stage staring at the cheering crowd for a few seconds, then walks down the ramp as Sara introduces him.

And his partner, making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at three hundred thirty five pounds.........The Resurrector!

He flashes the wolfpac sign, then he gets on the apron and steps in the ring, moves to the ropes and thrusts his fist in the air. The Resurrector looks around the arena at the crowd going nuts for him and just sort of sneers and smirks while leaning in a corner. Derek approaches him as Brooks and Ashley stand across the ring going over strategy in whispers, getting close to each other. Ashley steps out and The Resurrector says nothing to Derek, but motions to get out and watch, so Derek does, then the bell sounds. The Resurrector and Brooks eye each other and circle a bit sizing one another up, then the two warriors collide into a lock up. Brooks pushing hard trying to force the bigger man back, but The Resurrector showing off his strength sends Brooks into a corner with authority. The Resurrector runs in burying a knee to Brooks' ribs, then slams the back of his elbow to Brooks' head and drags him out of the corner looking for a suplex. Brooks flips over behind The Resurrector into a Russian leg sweep taking the big man down, then gets up stomping all over him and leaps up dropping a knee to his head. Brooks sits up The Resurrector locking him in a sleeper and wrenches it on hard. The Resurrector thrashes around and gets up to his knees punching Brooks in the midsection, then gets to his feet. Brooks slips into a side headlock pulling The Resurrector down and runs into a bulldog slamming the big mans face to the canvas. Brooks moves in for a camel clutch, but kneels into The Resurrector's back while ripping back on his head. The Resurrector pushes himself up and Brooks tries moving more into a camel clutch, but gets caught as the big man rises up. The Resurrector holds Brooks' legs and backs up to a corner smashing him against the turnbuckles, then staggers out and turns getting a dropkick to the face by Brooks who now slides in hooking a leg for the pin, ONE....................TWO......kickout! Brooks gets up pulling The Resurrector into a piledriver, but instead gets back body dropped over to the mat and the big man stumbles to his corner making the tag. Derek leaps to the top rope and leaps off in a missile dropkick knocking Brooks back down, then runs to the ropes springing off for a bicycle kick. Brooks ducks and turns, but Derek nails a pele kick knocking him down only to rip him up for Lobotomy. Brooks twists out and around grabing Derek in a side headlock, turns back to back and drops forward into a backbreaker. Brooks stumbles up to his corner making the tag and Ashley goes to the top rope as Derek is pushing himself up. She flies off the top with a leg drop to the back of Derek's neck smashing him into the mat, then Ashley pulls her ex up into a german suplex bridging for the pin, ONE...................TWO............Derek gets a shoulder up. Ashley gets up and runs to the ropes springing off into a low dropkick to Derek's head, then she heads to the top rope leaping off for a moonsault. Derek gets his knees up to her ribs and Ashley rolls away in pain, then Derek gets up kicking her in the head and rips Ashley up into the Silencer. He motions its over, then hooks a leg pinning her, ONE.......................TWO...............kickout and Derek yanks Ashley up looking for the Spinal Tap, but she flips over him into a sunset flip for the pin, ONE................TWO...Derek rolls backwards to his feet and leaps into a low dropkick to Ashley's face. Derek then yanks her up whipping his ex to the ropes and too close to Brooks who tags her, but Derek doesn't see as he focuses on flooring Ashley to the mat with a bicycle kick to the face. Brooks comes in tackling Derek to the mat and starts hammering him with punches to the head, then yanks him up nailing a piledriver. Brooks rolls Derek over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE....................TWO............kickout! Brooks jumps up yelling at the ref, then backs up to a corner and runs out leaping into a knee drop to the head and pulls Derek up in a firemans carry looking for The Message. Derek blocks his knee and counters with a dragon screw turning Brooks over for an indian deathlock. Brooks crawls for the ropes getting to them quick keeping out of the hold and Derek is forced back, so he grins making the tag to his partner. Brooks gets up and The Resurrector comes charging over with Impaled sending him rolling out to the floor. The Resurrector starts to get out when Ashley yells at him getting the big mans attention, The Resurrector stepping towards her and the ref gets between them. Sammy comes out now and gets to Brooks with a kick to the ribs, then yanks him up hitting the Sammy Slam on the floor to cheers. Tina comes running out and tackles Sammy to the floor now and Derek rolls Brooks in the ring, then gets to his corner as The Resurrector turns and kicks at Brooks. He pulls Brooks up and hammers him with a couple hard rights, then whips Brooks to the ropes who springs back into a bear hug. The Resurrector wrenches at his ribs a bit, then slams Brooks down in a spine buster and now lifts Brooks up signaling with a fist in the air foe the Gangsta Bomb. Ashley leaps in off the top rope with a dropkick to The Resurrector knocking him down and causing the ref to only warn her, but next time it is a disqualification. Meanwhile Derek runs in hitting Brooks with the Concussion, then gets out as the ref turns back after getting Ashley out. The Resurrector gets up and rips Brooks up hitting the Resurrection and folds his arms over his chest for the pin while staring into his soul, ONE........................TWO........................THREE! The bell sounds and "Rest In Pieces" plays as Sara makes the announcement.

Here are your winners.............The Resurrector and Derek Helms!

Ashley stays out as Derek comes in getting his hand raised with The Resurrector, then she heads up the ramp where Sammy and Tina continue to brawl. Ashley clubs Sammy across her back, then helps Tina deliver a suplex to her on the steel ramp. Tina and Ashley get up and head back to the ring and Rick Reynolds comes out catching up to the women while Derek and The Resurrector stand in the ring ready for more action. The crowd pumped for it and Ashley runs sliding in and jumps up meeting Derek with punches, the two former lovers fight out to the floor as Reynolds and Tina get on the apron. The Resurrector lunges first with a kick for Reynolds who barely ducks back and down to the floor while Tina leaps to the top rope and flips over the big man pulling him down in a neck breaker. Reynolds slides into the ring, but gets yanked back out by Sammy who delivers a Russian leg sweep to Rick on the floor. Sammy gets up sliding in the ring and tackles Tina to the mat laying in punches, but gets turned around by the International Champ as Brooks gets up shaking his head from the Resurrection. He sees The Resurrector getting up and yanks him around nailing BAD to mostly boos. Tina and Sammy get up standing off, Sammy backing into Brooks and she turns almost getting hit with Bad, but shoves Brooks away. She turns and Tina nails a super kick to her jaw sending Sammy around and into BAD from Brooks, then "Renegades of Funk" plays and the two IX members head out to help up Reynolds. But now the pa plays "The Unforgiven" and out walks Viper in a casual black suit to cheers and he's holding a mic in his left hand. He just waves to the crowd who cheer loud for him, then raises the mic saying.

Ok, ok, so it seems I need to be out here to settle some things as this match didn't do that apparently, so first things first, Ashley and Derek will face off one on one at Christmas Carnage in a Hardcore match and Tina, ylou will defend your International Title in a triple threat match. Your opponents, Chris Rogers who's Internet Title will be on the line as well and Jason Stratus will be the other challenger as he deserves a shot and well kid, Merry Christmas!

Some loud cheers for the matches made so far, but Viper not done just says.

And as for you Reynolds, you get to team up with Shane Mack to face The Resurrector and Xanthus in a tag match!

More cheers and then Viper just smiles and heads to the back while the IX members look on and do crotch chops before heading to the back, then Nick Miller is heard saying.

A damn good tag match with The Resurrector pinning Brooks after the Resurrection and then a wild brawl to follow with IX standing tall. Now we get another tag match at Christmas Carnage, plus Ashley and Derek go one on one with no rules to hold either back. We also have a triple threat match for the Internet and International Titles with Tina and Chris putting up their respective belts against each other and Jason Stratus. Coming up though we get to see who gets fired in a gauntlet match and just who may step up and use this last opportunity wisely!?!

We hear "Regular People" come over the pa and the crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger and over his left shoulder is the World Title. He stand son stage smirking and raises the belt in the air arrogantly as Sara makes the introduction.

The following is a gauntlet match set for three falls and if any of the challengers lose, they will be fired! Now making his way to the ring, from Seattle Washington, he weighs two hundred eighty pounds and he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion........Nick Torres!

He gets to the ring and heads up the steps and through the ropes, Torres stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He just hands the belt out to Sara, then leans in a corner swishing the toothpick around his mouth. "Requiem for a Dream" plays and out walks Dante to a very small reaction of boos while Sara introduces him.

And now the first challenger from Death Valley, weighing in at two hundred seventy pounds.......Dante King!

Dante comes sliding into the ring and jumps up ready to go when Torres flicks the toothpick into his eyes and downs Dante with a boot to the face. Torres picks him up and nails The Westside on him, then gets up arrogantly and pulls Dante up into a corner. Torres slaps him and nails a chop to the chest, then pulls him out into a short arm clothesline. Torres pulls Dante up and arrogantly nails the Gangstas Edge, then stands up and pins him with a foot to the chest, ONE....................TWO......................THREE! Then Torres kicks him from the ring as Sara makes the announcement.

Dante King has been eliminated and fired!

So then "Faint" plays and out runs Alexandra as Sara introduces her.

And now making her way to the ring from Dallas Texas, weighing in at one hundred eight pounds.......Alexandra Callaway!

She slides into the ring ducking a clothesline from Torres and springs off the ropes into a cross body. Torres catches her and turns her up over his shoulder nailing a power slam. The World Champ pulls Alexandra up and slaps her, then turns her around and bends her over smacking her ass. Torres runs her into a corner shoulder first sending her colliding with the ringpost, then yanks her out into a gut wrench power bomb pinning her in a laxxed cover, ONE.....................TWO.................Torres pulls her up by the hair. He yanks Alexandra to her feet and buries a knee to her stomach, then rips her up hitting the Gangstas Edge and pins her with a foot to the chest too, ONE...........................TWO...........................THREE! And she to is kicked out as Sara makes the announcement.

Alexandra Callaway has been eliminated and fired!

So now "Me Against Me" hits the PA and Christine walks out on the stage. Pyro starts to go off behind her as she cocks her head and walks down the ramp & the crowd Boos while Sara makes the announcement.

Making her way to the ring, from Ottawa, Illinois, she weighs in at one hundred fifteen pounds......Christine Nash!

She then walking down to the ring with a intense look in her eyes. She slides in and then poses for the crowd as the crowd goes wild. She then stares at Torres who shrugs and waves her to come on, but Christina holds her hands up motioning to hold on. She then moves in dropping to her knees slowly and seductively reaching for Torres' zipper trying to open his package right there. Torres grinning just backhands her to the mat, then drops down on her back kneeling down on his right knee, rubs his crotch to the back of her head, then shoves her face to the canvas. Torres gets up yanking Christine up and smirks at her, then shakes his head no before delivering a straight power bomb sending Christine slamming into the canvas and now he pins her legs back to her head in a very provocative pin, ONE.....................TWO......................THREE! Torres pushing up and down on Christine in a sexual manner, then gets up yanking Christine up and tossing her over the ropes to the floor as Sara makes the announcement.

Christine Nash has been eliminated fired, so here is your winner, the SEF World Heavyweight Champion............Nick Torres!

And he gets his belt raising it in the air, but the lights all go out now and some weird orchestrated music that sounds sort of creepy and dark plays over the pa. After a couple minutes it stops and the lights come on to find Torres facedown with his title laying next to him and blood coming from his head. The crowd confused, but excited are confused also as Nick Miller says.

Our World Champ easily sends three people out of SEF on their asses, but gets put down and even busted open for his efforts. Perhaps this is the work of his opponent at Christmas Carnage, a sign of Corez returning to SEF and letting Torres know he's coming back?! A hell of a night thus far folks and we got more action to follow with Destiny Cena facing Jason Stratus, plus the big Tag Title match in our main event!

"Blow Me Away" plays on the pa system and the pyro falls from the ceiling as Jason struts out waving his arms arrogantly while Sara makes the announcement.

Making his way to the ring from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds.........Jason Stratus!

He slowly walks out of the pyro and walks down the ramp. He goes up the steps and steps into the ring and goes to a corner and poses arrogantly then hops down as "Truth Is A Whisper" by Goo Goo Dolls plays as Sara makes the announcement.

And his opponent, making her way from Tampa Bay, Florida, weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds, Destiny Cena!

The music keeps playing but Destiny doesn't come out but the SEFTron lights up with an image of a blonde head moving back and forth with a hand on her head. The camera pans back and it's Destiny Cena down on her knees before JG Brooks, who has his pants down around his ankles. Destiny soon tries to get off her knees but JG keeps her there and shoves his cock into her mouth with force, saying.

Oh no! Not yet. You ain't done yet. Stay where you belong like the cheap whore you are. Earn that spot of yours here in SEF!

JG looks up and says.

Well, she ain't making it. I've got Destiny here earning her spot with the next Franchise Championship. Get back to the ring....she's got a long ways before I'm done with her.

JG smirks and looks back down with a snarl in his lips to Destiny and tightens the grip on her head, making her take more of his cock in her mouth. She sounds like she's slightly gagging and the view then switches back to ringside as Jason shrugs as the ref call for Sara to make the announcement as he lifts Jason's arm in the air.

Here is your winner by forfeit, Jason Stratus!

"Blow Me Away" plays and Jason lowers his arm down and then goes up to the turnbuckle to celebrate his win as Nick is heard.

God, no wonder Destiny didn't show all week. Damn JG! Didn't take him long but on to business at hand, up next is our main event which Xanthus is left to chose his partner when they face off against Impact X's Julie and Shane Mack for the SEF World Tag Team Championship. Who is X's partner and will they take the tag titles from Julie and Mack? Lets find out next!

The locker room door of Impact X is where shane Mack stands in his gear with the Tag Title around his waist, his right hand stroking is beard calmly. Julie stands next to him with her Tag Title around het gorgeous waist, dressed in her ring gear and both stare this way showing what lies on their mind with mere minutes until they defend those belts...that and that alone! Julie with her hands on her hips while Mack hooking his thumbs on the title gets a relaxed smirk saying.

So its just minutes away from the big match of the night, the showsteala and well, yours truly is going to make sure it is every bit that and more than you can imagine. Xanthus is fired up, whoever he got to tag with sounds the same, they want to take down Impact X and become the new main players in SEF, but boys, like we already said, it don't matter who ya got, who ya bring. Right here and now is the greatest Tag Champs of all time, in SEF, around the world though every nickel and dime promotion to the big time, Impact X owns these belts. Julie and I, we are the Impact Playas, we are the team to beat and we will no doubt about it make sure the real hardcore connection between us lays waste to all others. That includes you boys tonight, no matter how good, how great you may be, were better and were about to show ya why!

Still smirking now Mack moves his right arms up on Julie's left shoulder, winking to her and his partner with a smirk says.

As hard as it was for you to get that win over Mack, to pin him down for the three count Xanthus, it will be too hard for you to take these Tag Titles from us, so hard that you will fail in your quest to take them. You and Corez were one of the teams who lost to Impact X the night myself and Mack won these belts, you two, Storms, and Torres, a great match and a great time between friends, but a win for us much like tonight. I am The Queen around here and that doesn't just speak volumes to any little girl who thinks their shit don't stink, it goes to anyone in SEF, even you my friend. Tonight me and my partner, my fellow playa and renegade, my best friend and then some...

She glances at Mack now, the two locking eyes and seem to get lost for a second in a deep glance of unity. Julie then turns back a little more serious now and says.

Impact X will still hold the Tag Titles after tonight and no, Xanthus will not be joining our ranks, so that means one thing and that being he and his partner will be losing. They will lose to the greatest tag team of this era, the last era, and any era in pro wrestling...period.

And then Mack grins while saying.

And if ya don't like it ya don't got a choice cause were the greatest thing going today, learn to love it or...

And then he and Julie do a crotch chop bringing their arms on the outside in between them to form an X while shouting.

KISS THIS

Then they pat the titles around their waists and walk off down the hall outta view which switches to ringside on Nick Miller saying.

Mack and Julie definitely ready for this huge challenge awaiting them. Can they fend off Xanthus and his unknown partner or will the surprise be too much for even Impact X?

"Renegades of Funk" is playing now as Mack and Julie walk out raising their arms in X's over their heads, the fans screaming in delight for these cult icons as Sara makes the introduction.

The following is the main event and it is set for one fall and is also for the SEF World Tag Team Championship! Introducing first at a combined weight of three hundred forty nine pounds, representing Impact X they are the SEF World Tag Team Champions..........Shane Mack and Julie!

The crowd roaring loud for them and Julie heading up the steps now enters the ring while Mack hops to the apron, dances in the ring into a circle and drops to a muscle pose. Julie does a crotch chop next to him as Mack leaps into one and they fire off several more to loud cheers, then each heads to turnbuckles on the same side raising the belts in the air. "Must Be Ganja" blares from the pa now and the crowd shocked jump in cheers for Xanthus jogging out in his gear raising the X in the air, then grabbing his nuts. Corez follows with a whole lot more hair, looks a little Mack, though a little bulkier and he throws the X up, then does crotch chops on the stage as Sara introduces them.

And the challengers, making their way to the ring at a combined weight if four hundred forty pounds, they are The Hardcore Connection...........Xanthus and Corez!

They head down the ramp slapping a few hands, then both roll in the ring and jump up on opposite turnbuckles doing crotch chops. They hop down and stand across from Mack and Julie who raise the titles high in the air, the crowd just eating this up ready for a kick ass match between two awesome teams. The ref taking the titles and presenting them to show what is on the line, then hands them to Sara and Xanthus bows out to let Corez unleash weeks of waiting for this moment. Mack and Julie look to each other and extend hands playing paper rock scissors with Mack getting paper. Julie with a rock steps out and Mack now steps towards Corez as the bell rings. The two men move into a lock up and Mack ferociously trying to whip Corez into a corner gets forced into and given a knee to the ribs. Corez then fires off a few quick rights to the head and drags Mack out for a bulldog, but gets shoved away. Mack leaps up for a dropkick, but gets caught and slams on to his back while Corez stomps on his ribs, then catapults him into a corner flying over on to the ringpost. Mack with his arm up to try and block the blow and he lays draped on the turnbuckles as Corez comes over clubbing him across back, then lifts Mack up to sit on the top turnbuckle. He climbs up behind him and lifts Mack for a back suplex, but Mack shifts in the air crashing down on Corez. He rolls off getting to his knees and catches his breath before getting up, Corez on his knees and Mack springs off the ropes into a dropkick to the head. Mack leaps up into a moonsault while standing on the mat, then springs up to his feet lifting Corez up and looks for the Mack Attack. Corez twisting out and into the Insanity Driver, then hooks a leg going for the pin, ONE......................TWO..............Julie running in with a kick to Corez's head and getting warned to stay out. Xanthus leaping in off the top rope nails the Gangsta Splash on Mack, then he rolls out as Corez lifts up Mack for The Corez Effect. Mack somehow shoves Corez away and ducks a clothesline, then nails a pele kick taking Corez down. Mack rolling for his corner now and Corez gets up before he can dropping an elbow to his back. Corez pulls Mack up and looks for a suplex, but Mack twisting down behind Corez nails a Russian leg sweep on him, then rolls for his corner. Julie reaching out for the tag as far as she can while Corez ow hurting crawls for his corner. Mack slaps Julie's hand as Corez is up and tags Xanthus, so they both leap in over the top rope, Julie sliding under X who goes for a spinning wheel kick. X rolls up to his feet as Julie pops up looking for a spear, but gets leap frogged and Xanthus turns ready for a roundhouse. Julie turning in time to duck it and grab Xanthus from behind looking for the Dirty Drop, but Xanthus drops down in a jawbreaker stunning The Queen. X gets up and runs to the ropes springing off with a clothesline, then he locks in armbar on her and kneels over Julie wrenching it on hard. Julie fights up to her knees and punches X in the midsection, just fires away fighting for her life, gets to her feet and X whips her into the ropes nailing a dropkick as she springs back. Xanthus heads to the top rope now and flies off with the Swanton Suicide, but Julie rolling out of the way before he lands. Xanthus sits up in pain as Julie springs off the ropes nailing a shining wizard on him, then she heads to the top rope flying off with a 450 splash and hooks a leg for the pin, ONE...................TWO................Corez drops an elbow to her back breaking the fall and getting warned to get outta here by the ref. Mack flies in tackling Corez out to the floor and the ref follows to try and break them up. Julie pulls Xanthus up and looks for Sinful, but Xanthus counters with a hurricanrana and runs to the ropes spring off into a front dropkick on her. X heads to the top rope, but down the ramp runs Rick Reynolds who leaps to the apron and shoves X off to the floor. Rick leaps to the top rope now and flies off splash on X, then gets up and rolls him into the ring with the crowd booing him quite a bit. Julie on her feet as Rick ducks down against the ring and the ref glances back in the ring as Mack and Corez trade punches behind the announce table, Nick Miller outta sight! Julie has Xanthus up and nails the Dirty Drop on him, then hooks a leg for the pin, the ref glancing back and runs in since their the two legal competitors and makes the count, ONE.......................TWO...........................THREE! The bell rings and Corez with a low kick lifts Mack up for a suplex, but drops him with a brain buster on top of the table and it stays standing bowing a little. Mack lays face down on the table as Corez grabs a chair and runs up the apron quickly leaping off on to Mack with it smashing him through the table. The crowd unglued with cheers and boos, just going crazy and making it hard to hear "Renegades of Funk" playing the pa as well as Sara with the announcement.

Here are your winners and still SEF World Tag Team Champions..........Julie and Shane Mack!

Brooks and Tina come running down with Shady Smack as Rick throws Corez into the steel steps. Brooks heads around the ring delivering a double Russian leg sweep with Rick slamming Corez against the ring. He slumps to the floor and Tina heads around to Mack checking on him as is Julie. Shady grabs the Tag Titles and comes over handing one to Julie as Brooks and Rick help get Mack on his feet. He takes his title and raises it up to cheers as the music keeps playing, then heads to the back with his friends as Nick Miller wraps up the show.

Hell of a match between these two teams, fucking awesome, but Reynolds interference leaves us to wonder who would have won!?! A great match nonetheless and Corez showing he is back in the ring and also with that post match beat down to Mack putting him through our table. He showed Nick Torres he is ready for his World Title rematch at Christmas Carnage which is where we'll see you all next and a fifth match has been added to the card with The Resurrector challenging Shane Mack, one on one! Until that huge match, until Christmas Day, goodnight folks!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF