sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution 54 {3/2/12}

Started by sopshowtime69, December 01, 2014, 01:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

March 2nd, 2012

Its another Friday night and Evolution is kicking off in the Mid South Coliseum down in Memphis with pyro blasting off over the ring. "Welcome To The Family" blasts over the pa bringing the sold out crowd to its feet chanting.

S-E-F...S-E-F...S-E-F...

And the voice of SEF shouts.

WELCOME TO FRIDAY NIGHT EVOLUTION!

The view panning all around the arena as Nick Miller says.

Tonight is a he night for tonight Corez battles The Resurrector in a triple threat match with his World Title on the line and the third man will be decided when Matt Matlock and Rick Reynolds go one on one. A crazy idea, but one made when Rick wanted a shot after losing recently to Corez, so Shady made him earn it and if he fails, Matlock gets it. We also have the International Title on the line as Tina defends against Derek Helms who is definitely deserving of the shot. Tina and Nykki Delight are in that fatal four way tag match coming up first to kick off night. The Jericho Army and a new tandem of Jason Stratus and Ashley Pearson all battle with IX, next!

"Soldiers" plays over the pa bringing the crowd a roar and Xanthus runs out grabbing his nuts and heads down the ramp all fired up. Xanthus sliding in the ring all fired up as Mack and Julie finally come out arm in arm to roars from the crowd. Sara with the announcement.

The following is a fatal four way tag team match set for one fall and the winner will receive a World Tag Title Shot! Introducing first, accompanied by Julie, weighing in at four hundred fourteen pounds, representing IX........Xanthus and Mack!

X doing crotch chops on the turnbuckles as Mack hops into the ring doing his muscle pose into a crotch chop. Julie doing crotch chops between Mack and Xanthus now, then climbs out of the ring as Xanthus and Mack pick a corner. "Bad Girlfriend" hits and out comes Ashley Pearson to a major ovation. She slaps hands with the fans at ringside and takes photos with a couple of them as Sara introduces her.

Making her way to the ring from Houston Texas, she weighs in at one hundred twenty pounds.........Ashley Pearson!

She gets into the ring and poses on the second rope taking her "Shit Happens" t shirt off. Ashley tosses it into the crowd, then hops down stretching her arms. "Blow Me Away" plays on the pa system and the pyro falls from the ceiling as Jason struts out waving his arms arrogantly while Sara makes the announcement.

And Ashley's partner, making his way to the ring from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds.........Jason Stratus!

He slowly walks out of the pryo and walks down the ramp. He goes up the steps and steps into the ring and goes to a corner and poses arrogantly. "Unstoppable" plays over the pa now and here comes Shane and Cody with Brandy between them hooking each arm through one of theirs. Billy Gibson follows them as the crowd just kinda boo and don't care while Sara introduces the third team.

Now making their way to the ring accompanied by Brandy Jericho and Billy Gibson, at a combined weight of four hundred forty six pounds, they are the Jericho Army.......Shane and Cody!

The Army gets to ringside and Brandy kisses both Shane and Cody, then Cody heads up the steps while Shane hops on the apron. They get in the ring as Brandy and Billy stay together at ringside, then "I Made It" plays over the pa bringing Tina and Nykki Delight out to mostly boos, but a few cheers. The ladies head down acting a bit arrogant with motions to themselves, Tina flaunting her International Title while Sara introduces them.

And now making their way to ring at a combined weight of two hundred seventy pounds, representing The Franchise, the SEF International Champion......Tina and Nykki Delight!

At ringside Tina raises her belt high, then her and Nykki motion to more gold going around both their waists. The title is dropped and both ladies slide in the ring popping up with Tina charging Ashley into a corner. Nykki going for Mack gets tossed into a corner and lit up with chops to the chest while Xanthus and Jason Stratus lock up, but get attacked by Shane and Cody. The Jericho's whip Xanthus to a corner, then nail a double suplex on Jason, Shane heading to the top rope while Cody runs at Xanthus for a splash in the turnbuckles. X ducks out and nails a roundhouse kick to Cody's head as Shane flies off the top rope for a splash on Jason who rolls out of the way at the last second. Mack whipping Nykki across to the opposite corner charges Jason for Smoked, but he leapfrogs and wipes his hair with his hand arrogantly. Jason turns and gets Da Shows Ova to the jaw rolling out to the floor where Ashley and Tina have fought just tearing into each with slaps and punches. Two hardcore gals just going complete bitch mode and Xanthus runs into Nykki with a clothesline, then a bulldog out to the mat. Mack has Shane Jericho up and whips him to the ropes leaping with a dropkick to his jaw on the rebound. Mack gets up and Cody tackles him to the mat laying in punches, then Xanthus kicks Cody in his head. X lifts Cody up whipping him to the ropes, but gets reversed and springs back sliding under his legs to duck a clothesline. X popping up as Cody turns and nails a spinning back kick to the head. Jason running in and catches Xanthus with a spear sending him from the ring, then yanks up Cody whipping him to the ropes and super kicks out to the floor. Mack on his feet as Tina whips Ashley into the steel steps, then yanks her up looking to smash her into the ringpost, but gets rammed into the rail and brought to the floor where they trade more punches. Jason kicking Mack in the midsection leaps up nailing a rocker dropper, then hops up to nail a jumping reverse bulldog on Shane Jericho. Nykki is on her feet and clubs Jason across his back, then looks for a swinging neck breaker, but gets countered and brought over to the mat in a suplex. Jason getting up stalks Mack looking for a dragon sleeper, but Mack twisting out nails a Russian leg sweep on him, then heads to the top rope deliver X to his chest. Mack getting up levels Shane Jericho with a clothesline, then gives him the Mack Attack. Mack gets up and walks right into a spinning heel kick from Nykki. Xanthus flies in off the top rope with a clothesline to Nykki and rolls up to his feet. X pulls Nykki up and nails the Ghetto Busta, but Jason catches him with a super kick to the jaw. Ashley dropping Tina with a bicycle kick rolls in as does Cody and they get up eyeing Jason who is over Mack. Then Mack leaps up catching Jason with the CNC flipping back to lock him in to the hold. Ashley running into a dropkick to Mack's face breaks the hold and she rolls to her feet getting clotheslined over the top rope by Cody who turns lifting Jason up. Cody nails the Jericho Bomb on him, but Tina sliding in as Cody is kneeling over Jason and dives at him with a clothesline keeping Cody from making the pin. Tina pulling Cody up nails a rear naked choke drop, then heads to the top rope hitting a senton bomb. Tina gets up and Ashley flies in over the top rope with a shoulder block knocking her down and the two ladies get up trading punches. Mack popping up nails Tina with Smoked and pops up getting a neck breaker from Ashley who pulls Mack up for the Lone Star Driver. The crowd on fire for this fast paced, overflowing action packed match boo loud as Rick Reynolds runs down followed by Fate. Mack shoving Ashley to the ropes looks for Da Shows Ova, but she ducks and sends him to the ropes. Reynolds tripping Mack yanks him out to the floor and Mack ducks a punch, but gets caught by Fate's right hand laced with brass knuckles. Ashley comes flying through the ropes at Reynolds with a suicide dive As Xanthus nails Shane Jericho with the Asshole Cutta, then heads to the top rope. X flies off with the Gangsta Splash to Cody, then rolls up ducking an sto from Tina and catches her with a roundhouse sending the golden gal out to the floor. Nykki with a jumping calf kick to the back of X's head runs to the rope springing off to nail the Delightful Dark Drop on him. Jason with a super kick to Nykki puts her down and he drops down hooking a leg for the pin, ONE..............................TWO...............................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd booing the results The Franchise's interference. Reynolds and Fate helping Nykki and Tina out of there as Xanthus gets out to check on Mack staring to the stage in anger as The Franchise stands there glaring back while Sara makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match by pinfall..............Jason Stratus and Ashley Pearson!

"Blow Me Away" plays and Jason gets out helping Ashley up celebrating with his new tag partner while the Jericho Army collects themselves hading backstage. Julie and Xanthus helping Mack who is out of it after that shot with the brass knuckles and the crowd cheering him IX on as Nick Miller says.

Hell of a fucking tag match that was, my god, it was hard to keep up, an amazing effort by all and the newly formed tandem of Ashley Pearson and Jason Stratus win it. Their first outing together and it's a success, hopefully it's a sign of their future as this could help both, but next they have to tangle with The Resurrector, though they have two weeks to prepare! Up next tonight however its Matt Matlock and Rick Reynolds one on one to determine who meets The Resurrector in a triple threat match against World Heavyweight Champion Corez for the title!

"You Know My Name" is heard over the P.A. as Matt Matlock steps out from the curtain, getting booed. He stops midway down the ramp as pyro goes off down the sides of the ramp and Sara makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall and the winner will receive a shot at the SEF World Heavyweight Title in tonight's main event! Now making his way to the ring, from Cape Breton Island, Canada and weighing two hundred seventy pounds....Matt Matlock!

Matt then makes his way into the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and heading for the far turnbuckle. He stands on the turnbuckle and extends his arms as pyro shoots off HBK style in the ring. He lowers his arms as the pyro stops, and then gets off the turnbuckle, now preparing for the match. The lights dim down and "King of The Hole" plays as the crowd begins to boo and out walks Rick in a spotlight scanning over the sea of fans with a disgusted smirk. Fate follows him from a bit of a distance looking emotionless as usual. Rick just moves down the aisle keeping away from the fans tugging his arms away in disgust, sneering as Sara introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Amarillo Texas, weighing in at two hundred nineteen pounds, accompanied by Richard Dangerously, the Natural Sinner......Rick Reynolds!

Boos continue to pour from every fan as Rick gets more cocky now and heads up the steps while Fate moves around the ring standing with his arms crossed. Rick moves along the apron looking out at the fans with an arrogant smirk and steps into the ring raising his arms up. Rick undoes his robe and motions to his body with even more arrogance, then tosses it over the ropes to the staff and leans back in a corner awaiting the opening bell. And it sounds bringing Reynolds out to meet Matlock in the middle of the ring, then let's a slap fly to his challenger's face following up with punches. Rick looking for an irish whip gets reversed and caught with a clothesline. He pops back up getting hammered with punches from Matt who sends Rick to the ropes looking for another clothesline. Rick ducking looks for SIN already, but Matt turning in time catches his foot, then pulls Rick around ripping him up to nail the BFA. Matt stomping on Rick's head drops an elbow on his chest, then kneels up applying an armbar to his right arm. Matt slaps the head of Rick and lets him up kicking Rick in the midsection, then lifts him up for the Orange Crush Bomb. Rick dropping a knee to Matt's head twists around dropping behind Matt slamming elbows to his lower back, then leaps up with a dropkick to the back of his head. Matt on his knees and Rick runs to the ropes springing off into a short dropkick to the head. Rick waits for Matt to get up and leaps up bringing him back down with a hurricanrana, then runs to the ropes springing back into a baseball style dropkick to the back. Rick locking Matt in a bow and arrow hold now ripping back on his head and legs. Rick rolls on to his back arching his shoulders up holding Matt with his driven to the back of the Uncrowned Champion. Matt trying to rip free and thrash his body refuses to give up and almost twists out, but Rick let's go kicking him away. Rick rolling to his feet as Matt pulls himself up and the Natural Sinner with a clothesline taking both men out to the floor. Matt tumbling against the rail catching himself on it as Rick holding the top rope flips back in, but gets yanked back out by his feet under the ropes. Matlock firing punches at Rick, whips him across the floor, but gets reversed crashing into the guard rail again. Rick leaping to the apron spins off with a flying roundhouse to the head. He gets up sliding into the ring and complains to the ref about his ankle allowing Fate to make his way over hammering Matt with punches to the head. Fate rolls Matt into the ring now and backs off as Rick gets up stomping on his challenger , but Xanthus comes running down stopping behind Fate who backs into the X Rated Icon. Fate turning with a punch and Xanthus ducks leveling him with a roundhouse kick to the head. Rick watching this turns to lift Matlock up for The Plunge, but gets countered into The Matlock Go Round 2009 Special Edition while Nykki Delight and Tina run down the ramp. Xanthus ducking their double clothesline turns for another roundhouse, but Nykki ducks as Tina heads towards the ring. Nykki hammering Xanthus with punches as Tina is in the ring forced back by the ref and Matlock gets up rolling his eyes. He pulls Rick up looking for the Animal's Instincts, but Rick drops down nailing his own neck breaker. Tina out of the ring heads up to help Nykki when Mack runs out hitting Tina with Smoked. Nykki gets whipped into the barricade by Xanthus and then driven into the ramp with a Ghetto Busta. He and Mack stand up slapping hands to loud cheers and Rick pulling himself looks at them pissed. He orders the ref to get them outta here and turns pulling Matt into an irish whip catching him coming back with a flying forearm smash. Xanthus running around the ring quickly gets the referee's attention while Mack appears to back up the ramp. X grabbing a chair tries to come in getting on the apron and the ref stopping him as Rick has Matt up hit's the Plunge, but Mack slides in the ring waiting. Rick is up and BAM, Da Shows Ova puts him down, then Mack rolls out heading up the ramp to cheers while Xanthus hops down smirking and drops the chair heading out with Mack. Matlock rolls over draping an arm across Rick's chest for the pin, ONE............................TWO.....................kickout! The crowd oohing and booing as Matt pushes himself up pulling Rick up to nail the Animal's Instincts, then rolls over into a pin trying to hook a leg, ONE.................................TWO.................................THREE! The bell rings and Matt rolls off getting his arm raised as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match by pinfall...........Matt Matlock!

A mix of cheers and boos as "You Know My Name" plays, though Mack and Xanthus do crotch chops on the stage enticing quite a few cheers. Matlock rolling out to the floor and leaves The Franchise to gather themselves up as Nick Miller says.

Wow, Matlock winning and earning himself a World Title shot in his second match since returning to SEF. A bit controversial, but Reynolds brought the interference into the match and reaped what he sowed. Now, is Matt ready for The Resurrector and Corez, but before that, is Tina still in shape enough to defend her title against Derek Helms? She got more involved in the tag match at the start of the show than she let on and Derek is fresh, on a high from competing at main event level, so is it his time or not!? Hold on, I just got word we two guys from OCW in the back confronting Mack and Xanthus!

And via the tron we see Mack and Xanthus staring at Mike Mazzarone and Christian Vane, IX looking at the two guys not sure who they are. So Mazz asks.

Mack, you gonna answer the challenge Christian here threw down to ya over in OCW?

Mack still unsure of what is going on just asks.

Didn't OCW die before MSN?

Mazz shifty eyed and stuttering says.

N-n-no, well, it had a rough history as most companies, like SEF, we go away and come back, its hard sometimes. No what about the challenge?

Mack laughing asks.

What challenge?

Christian now says.

I challenged you to step into OCW and prove our talent sucks!

Mack laughing more now asks.

What? You want me to prove your talent sucks by stepping in a ring with you? Why?

Mazz explains.

He is challenging you based off what you said in that phone conversation we had where you stated that OCW had no talent.

Mack confused now asks.

What's my number then?

Mazz gulps and stutters again saying.

I-I-I can't say on air, don't wanna expose your number to everyone!

A shit eating grin from Mazz and Mack laughing says.

My number is public information, so go google my name or however ya find out that shit. I don't care of ya spill the beans on my number right now, if ya know it, but if ya don't, too bad for you, it only proves your talking out your ass. Coming in here claiming I made some statement that OCW talent sucks in some phone conversation we never had.

Mazz saying.

But we did, you-

Mack chiming in now.

I don't care what lies you have to say, I never said that to you directly because this moment right here is the first time I ever talked to you. I admit that back in the day on MSN when we all talked shit, I talked it to and I may have said OCW sucked, but that was like six years ago or something, back when BUD died. Still never talked to ya on the phone. Fuck, I don't even know your name for all I know is this dipshit next to ya is Christina...Christian, who?

And so Christian says.

Christian Vane!

And Xanthus blurts out.

It doesn't matter who you are bitch!

Then X does a crotch chop and Christian swings, but misses and gets a knee to the gut, then dropped with the Ghetto Busta. X on his feet and Mazz like a statue just gulps and Mack laughing asks.

So who are you?

Mazz says.

Mike Mazzarone, I-

Mack cuts him off saying.

Oh yea, I remember that name from OCW, you guys were jokes of the circuit. So why target me and make false accusations? Are you that mad over something I said on TV years ago? Then kick my ass, if ya can!?

Mazz stuttering bad can't even talk as he may have run outta lies, who knows!? Mack just waving him off turns, but Mazz jumps up after him, though Mack ends up knocking him down with Da Shows Ova. The crowd heard cheering from the arena start chanting.

THANK YOU MACK...THANK YOU MACK...THANK YOU MACK...

And Mack just does a crotch chop over Mazz, then walks off with Xanthus as we go back to ringside and Nick Miller says.

Whoa, two OCW guys showing up claiming Mack said their talent sucked in a phone conversation yet cannot prove he did and do not even know his number. Disposed of easily and the show goes on and we find out who leaves Memphis tonight as the International Champion!

"I'm Not A Human Being" hits the speakers and the crowd comes to their feet cheering on the Hardcore Daredevil as he makes his way down the ring slapping hands with a few fans at ringside while Sara makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall and is for the SEF International Championship! Making his way to the ring from Chicago Illinois, weighing two hundred two pounds, The Hardcore Daredevil.......Derek Helms!

He slides under the bottom rope and stands in the middle of the ring soaking in the applause. "Foxy,Foxy" plays now and the crowd booing for Tina who steps out arrogantly slapping the title around her waist saying.

Its all mine!

And she heads down the ramp getting some cheers and a lot of whistles as Sara introduces the champ.

And now making her way to the ring from Sacramento California, weighing in at one hundred thirty pounds, she is the SEF International Champion..........Tina!

Tina sliding into the ring pops showing she's ready and unsnaps the belt raising it high, flaunting it at Derek who just eyes the title, wanting it. Tina heads up the turnbuckles raising it high, flashes the rock on sign, then hops down. She moves over to Derek raising the belt high and says.

This is the closest you get to the belt!

And Tina steps back handing it to the ref, then Derek snaps down into as spear taking Tina into the corner, buries his shoulder to her ribs, then gets forced back by the ref. Tina holding her ribs stays in the corner as the ref keeps Derek back, then the bell rings. Tina steps yelling Derek to bring it on and runs in for a clothesline, but the champ ducks and goes for a neck breaker. Derek twisting around kicks Tina in the ribs, then rips her up hitting the Silencer. He yanks Tina up from behind delivering a german suplex sending her over on her stomach. Tina clutching at her ribs rolls to her back and Derek runs up the turnbuckles nailing a moonsault on her, then he pulls Tina up looking for the Concussion, but she drops down and crawls through his legs. Derek turns running to the ropes and springs back, but gets caught with a spinning back kick from Tina and they both go down. Tina rolling up on the ropes springs off into a baseball slide dropkick to Derek's head, then floats into an armbar wrenching his right arm. Tina kneeling over Derek slaps the back of his head, then lets him up nailing a hard chop to his chest, then another and looks for n irish whip. Derek reversing looks for a roundhouse when Tina springs back, but she ducks and whips around with a kick to his back. Tina nailing a rear naked choke drop on him now heads to the top rope nailing a senton bomb on Derek. She leans back hooking a leg for the pin, ONE...............................TWO................kickout! Tina sits as Derek rolls over and the champ gets to her feet kicking at the challengers head, then pulls him up delivering a polarizer on him. Tina heading to the top rope climbs up high and does a crotch chop mocking IX, then flies off with an elbow drop, but Derek rolls out of the way at the last second. Tina clutching her elbow and ribs still. Derek pulls himself up in a corner as Tina gets to her feet and charges in leaping for a splash, but Derek ducks out. Tina lands on the middle turnbuckle, then whips around into a roundhouse kick to Derek's head taking him down. Tina hitting the mat in a roll springs up to her feet and runs to the ropes. She bounces off into a shining wizard on Derek, then drops down hooking a leg for the pin, ONE................................TWO...........................kickout! Tina jumps up yelling at the ref, then flashes the rock on sign and yanks up Derek into an sto locking in the T & A on him. Tina trying to ger her locks locked has her hands locked for sure and wrenches the hold on hard. Derek screaming and thrashing tries scooting to the ropes pulling Tina with him. Nykki Delight comes running down, but Julie right behind with a clothesline sends Nykki rolling down to ringside. Derek almost to the ropes as Tina about has her legs locked, then Rick Reynolds runs out, but here comes Mack as Julie readies for the assault. Reynolds slowing down turns and gets hit with Smoked from Mack who jumps up to huge cheers. Derek reaching the ropes and Tina forces the ref to break on five and he does so rather than call a DQ. Tina getting up sees Mack and Julie looking mad at them and yells to the ref to get them outta here. Smokey turns and Tina pulls up Derek, but gets whipped to the ropes and met with a flying back elbow. Derek gets up pulling Tina up for the Spinal Tap, but she flips over to her feet behind him, sees the ref still distracted and mule kicks Derek in the balls. He drops to his knees and Mack seeing it backs up with Julie whispering to her. Suddenly Julie runs around the ring grabbing the International Title and gets on the apron bringing the ref over there to keep Julie out. Tina yelling at the ref turns back to Mack who slides in and ducks a clothesline from him. She turns for a chick kick, but Mack ducking rips Tina up for a back suplex. She rolls through to her feet and Mack drops her with Da Shows Ova, then dives out to the floor. Julie hopping down and Derek in a corner pulls himself up. He moves out to Tina lifting her up and hit's the Concussion, then turns her over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE...................................TWO......................................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd goes nuts as Derek gets up smiling, pointing toi Mack who waves him off pointing to him, its his moment. Mack and Julie leaving as Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by pinfall and new SEF International Champion..............Derek Helms!

"I'm Not A Human Being" plays and Derek gets handed his belt raising it in the air to cheers. The Franchise collecting themselves heads to the back while Derek celebrates on the turnbuckles and Nick Miller says.

And we have a new champion right here tonight, my friends, Derek Helms has finally gotten gold in SEF and etched his name into the history books once again. A hell of a match riddled with controversy as usual, but a hell of a contest for the most part between two great talents. Whoa, Xanthus!

And there he is swinging a Singapore cane over the head of Derek from among the fans hidden in a hooded sweatshirt. X pulling the hood down and hops the rail cracking Derek over the back and head to quite a bit a boos, but some hardcore fans cheering loud as they can. X lighting up Derek leaving red welts all over his back finally drops the cane after about ten shots. He lifts Derek up delivering the Asshole Cutta on the floor. X stands and grabs the title lifting it high, a smirk on his face, then drops it on Derek doing a crotch chop. Xanthus grabbing his nuts and slapping some hands now leaves as "The Way I Am" plays over the pa. A loud mix reaction as Derek gets helped up with his title and Nick Miller says.

It seems the war Derek Helms and Xanthus had isn't over, but Xanthus perhaps re igniting the war because of that title, one he never held. Perhaps that's a missing piece of his puzzle or maybe he just wants a fight like he knows Derek can give him?!?!

"Rest In Pieces' plays over the pa and the lights darken bringing out The Resurrector clad in his leather trench coat sauntering out on to the stage with a sneer. He just looks around at the crowd cheering madly for him, then eyes Derek making his way to the back and points his nodding to him for a good outing. Derek nodding back pats the title over his shoulder and leaves as The Resurrector heads down the ramp and Sara makes the introduction.

The following is the main event and it is a triple threat mat set for one fall and is for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at three hundred thirty five pounds, he is the SEF I-con Champion...........The Resurrector!

The big man approaches ringside and just heads up the steps bending down into the ring, then removes his coat letting it drop in the corner. The Resurrector steps out pumping his arms in the air displaying the gangsta sign, then strips off his title lifting it high. "You Know My Name" is heard over the P.A. as Matt Matlock steps out from the curtain, getting booed. He stops midway down the ramp as pyro goes off down the sides of the ramp and Sara introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring, from Cape Breton Island, Canada and weighing two hundred seventy pounds....Matt Matlock!

Matt then makes his way into the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and heading for the far turnbuckle. He stands on the turnbuckle and extends his arms as pyro shoots off HBK style in the ring. He lowers his arms as the pyro stops, and then gets off the turnbuckle, now preparing for the match. "Floods" is heard coming over the pa and after a slight wait of thirty seconds or more we see Corez walk out sneering and he heads on down to the ring as he's introduced.

Now making his way to the ring from Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred thirty five pounds, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion............Corez!

He comes running down now and rolls into the ring right up to his feet shooting his right arm up. Corez circles around some, shoots his arms out in a crucifix pose, then leans back in a corner unsnapping his title. Corez lifts it up eyeing both his challengers who eye the belt which he hands to the ref to present as the prize to the winner of this match. He hand sit out to Sara and the bell then rings bringing Corez out and Matlock steps out as well. The Resurrector taking a step out runs to Matt for Impaled. Matt ducking it spins around, but gets a clothesline from Corez and pops back up. The Resurrector with a right hand sends Matt to his knees, then Corez with a kick to Matt's head gets sent down with a boot to the head from The Resurrector! The big man pulls Matlock up to his shoulder running into a power slam, then pins his shoulders down, ONE........................TWO...............kickout! The Resurrector yanks Matt up kicking him in the midsection, then applies wristlock on hi sleft arm backing up the turnbuckles for Walk The Line. Once on the top rope Corez who is up runs into the ropes bring the big man down hard on the nuts. Matlock pulling The Resurrector up and over for the Matlock Drop goes for the pin hooking a leg, ONE.........Corez with a kick to Matt's back, drops an elbow to the back of his head now. He yanks up Matt up whipping him to the ropes and follows up with a clothesline taking both men out to the floor. Corez on his feet first kicks Matt in his ribs, then yanks him up whipping the Animal into the steps, but Matt reversing sends Corez knee first into them. The World Champ flips over the steps to his back and Matt comes around kicking him in the ribs, then yanks Corez up slamming his head into the ringpost and delivers a Russian leg sweep on him. Matt gets up sliding into the ring where The Resurrector is getting up. Matt runs to the ropes and comes charging back into a spear taking the big man down, then gets up grabbing his legs. Matt kicks at his knees and drops elbows to each one, then turns the Resurrector over into the Matt Lock. Corez getting to his feet slides in with a ballbat and gets up running over and drops the bat into Matt's head breaking the hold. Corez gets up smashing the bat to Matt's ribs, then cracks the Resurrector with it as well. Corez lifts the big man up hitting the Insanity Driver, then pulls Matt up for the Corez Effect. Matt twists out and lifts Corez up hitting the Orange Crush Bomb holding him for the pin, ONE..............................TWO.........kickout! Matt rolls away as does Corez and The Resurrector sits up in a corner. Matt getting up runs at the big man slamming a knee to his head, then runs at Corez kicking him in the ribs, yanks him up looking for Animal's Instints, but gets a back drop to the canvas. Corez dropping to his knees gets back to get Impaled from The Reurrector and the big man drops into the pin, ONE............................TWO........Matt dropping a sledge over The Resurrector's head to break the fall. Matt lifts the big man up trying for the Matlock Go Round 2003, but gets countered into a hanging suplex, then slammed to the mat. The Resurrector getting up as Matt rolls out to the floor, so the big man picks up Corez looking for the Gangsta Bomb. Corez dropping down backs away and gets clotheslined out to the floor, so The Resurrector climbs out kicking him in the head. He pulls up Corez running him over the announce table sending Nick and Sara scattering. The Resurrector pulls up Matt looking to lift him over the table, but Matt slips behind him and kicks the big man in the nuts. Matt slams his face to the table as the crowd boos, but is still fired up for this action packed match. Matt rolls The Resurector on to the table to pull him off into The Matlock Go Round 2006 Edition right on the floor. Matt getting to his feet gets clocked with a cheese grater to the skull, then Corez rakes it across his forehead cutting Matt open. Corez kicks him in the gut and nails The Corez Effect on the floor, then gets up lifting Matt on to the table. He pulls up The Resurrector and tries rolling him on the table, but gets an elbow to the gut and a head butt. The Resurrector firing off big rights to Corez's head nails a hard uppercut, then rolls him in the ring. Matt rolling off the table clubs the big man across his back, then pulls him over looking for a suplex on the table. The Resurrector blocks it and punches Matt in the stomach a few times, then head butts him and runs him headfirst into the ringpost. The Resurrector lifts Matt on to the apron and climbs up ripping him up to the top turnbuckle, grabs his throat and leaps up off slamming Matt through the announce table to huge cheers. The crowd going nuts and Corez flying off the apron with the ballbat clocking The Resurrector in the back of his head. The crowd in an insane frenzy chanting...

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

And Corez gets up lifts The Resurrector up and into the ring slides in lifting the big man into The Corez Effect, then turns him over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE..............................TWO..................................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd still going nuts cheers on Corez who rolls over on his back breathing heavy while Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by pinfall and still SEF World Heavyweight Champion..............Corez!

"Floods" plays and Corez gets up getting his title and heads up the turnbuckles raising it high. Matt getting checked on by some officials as The Resurrector just rolls out to the floor catching his breath and getting his title. Corez down in the ring looks out to the big and nodding and flashing the gangsta sign to which The Resurrector gives it back and point to the World Champ. The Resurrector leaves Corez to his celebration as Nick Miller wraps up the show.

A crazy match as one may expect in SEF and what a slam to Matlock through our table!?! A hell of a bout for the World Title that Corez managed to keep against two hungry competitors. Matlock wants it, but will he get it, will he make this his year or will the year belong to another!? Many questions, a lot of action and more to come when we see ya next week for Evolution right here in Memphis in the Mid South Coliseum, so see ya then and goodnight!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF