sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Dark War Horses Stopping The Show

Started by Daddy Mack, December 03, 2014, 10:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Date Posted:01-21-2013 12:42 AM)
Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo

Bill Roberts and Cool Jay Lou it back in a locker room smoking a joint, both in blue jeans and iX shirts. Both men resting against the lockers with their legs up on the bench just basking in the smoke when Shady Smack comes walking in looking around sniffing the air. He comes over taking the joint out of Bill's hands and Roberts just laughing at the midget. Shady taking a deep hit exhales to ask.

So what you two think about wrestling the dark scene this week on WAR?

Both shrugging and Bill saying.

Least we be on the card, Mesa got left out and he ain't happy. Fucking bullshit what Viper is pulling!

He takes the joint ripping off it as Shady asks.

So Bill, what you think about facing this Phoenix Winterborn in his return match to SEF?

Bill handing the joint to Jay exhales saying.

I think he's gonna be lucky he got to face me in his return match because Phoenix, well son, you may have done it all and seen more or however it is your little quote goes, but you ain't experienced. What is he, eleven time champ or something!? Wasn't the thirty mark set years ago or something like that!?

Bill scratching his head grabs the joint as Shady says.

I stopped counting a lot of that shit a while ago and focused on fucking hot broads. You'd be amazed the chicks I get for being a midget, its awesome!

Jay asking.

I thought it was cause your on TV?

Shady grinning says.

Its kinda both I guess, they dig midgets quite a bit! But hey, you gotta face this Earl, I guess he's a hobo and he's looking for his brother. He didn't have much to say about ya, wants to know where his brother is, guess he works for SEF or did before at the Royal Rumble! You know his brother?

Jay shrugging all confused says.

What the fuck dude! Who the hell is this bum?

Shady saying

He's a hobo actually!

Jay laughing says.

I gotta face a hobo on WAR, or no, wait, were the dark guys now. Regardless, least we are here and hobo or not, you gonna see how I fly high in that ring. Earl, ya shoulda stuck to the street hustling and sorry I don't know who your bro is and sorry about making yo debut a flop when I hit the West Coast Drop!

Jay smirking takes the joint which is getting short, but he pinches it in his fingers inhaling deep as Shady asks.

Ya guys got anymore?

They both nod no as Jay eats the roach. Shady thinking and asks.

So you two working this new show on Friday, Showstoppa? You two, Mesa and Mack in a World Title tournament. Think this will push the strength of iX?

Bill a bit cocky says.

Were not gonna crumble at the first sign of one of our members kicking the other members ass cause at the end of the night, impact X holds a World Title in its group. We control the Showstoppa World Title and we be taking on all comers, even each other. If I win that belt, I'll face Jay here one night, Mesa the next, Mack the next and all over again.

Jay chiming in.

I'll face Mesa and Mack after I kick your ass for the title!

A laid back smirk and Bill laughing says.

And I'll kick your ass to take it back in the rematch!

Mesa coming in looking furious wearing a black casual suit with his arabian headgear. He sits next to Jay and Shady turning to him asks.

How you feel being left off of WAR and having to face these clowns on the new Showstoppa show for the World Title of that show?

I feel dishonored, but I feel it will be great to kick my friends asses for the Showstoppa World Title.

Jay elbowing Mesa who elbows him back with a slight grin now. Bill saying.

Were gonna have some good matches, but I hope we get some more people in here to really get something more going. Ya guys with me?

They both nod and Mesa says.

Yes, it would be good for this show and a good challenge for me as the new World Champion!

A slight smile on Mesa's face and Shady asking.

So where's Mack?

Bill saying.

Probably fucking Sara!

Shady thinking of Sara gets a smile saying.

She gives good head, but damn I wanna tap that so bad, damn Mack, so lucky! We should steal his weed, hold on, I'll be right back!

And Shady leaves the room, then a few minutes later he comes running back in breathing hard and heavy with a baggy of green herb. He pulls papers from his pocket and sits on the bench next to Bill rolling a joint up.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF