sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jenom®'s debut 15-September-2002

Started by Liz, February 28, 2022, 01:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

*The backstage area is a buzz for the rookie female to come in. Then on the monitors they see a new black with fire designs on the 2003 Dodge Viper GT come in the parking lot with lighting speed. The car is swung into a parking space and the driver side door opens. A woman steps out with a black and red flame tube top, black with red striped pants, and black patient leather stellioed boots on gets out of the car with care. She reaches into the back of the car and gets her stuff. She then proceeds to walk to into the building. The secrtity gaurds know beforehand not to ask her for her ID because they know that they will get clocked. She walks until she has found her locker room and throws her stuff in there and walks to the ring.*

JR:
Who the hell is that Amazon woman walking to us?

KING:
I have no idea, JR. BUT SHE GOT PUPPIES!

*After King says his last word, "Cowboy" by Kid Rock hits as the woamn comes out and poses. The crowd pops for this unknown woman. She walks down the ramp with pride and confidence. She then climbs the steel steps and gets in the ring. She poses some more and gets the mic from the ring annoncer. She then breaks her silence.*

???:
Thank you all for that warm welcome into SEF! Thank you!

*The crowd sits down in there seats and hush.*

???:
Well, my name is Jenom and yes, Stephanie McMahon is my younger sister. Well, all I got to say to her is that I am here and if you want to take me on: GO THE FUCK ON! I will break you down until you feel so much pain that you can't stand it. I know that I can't say shit like that but DAMN IT! I HAD TO WORK MY ASS OFF FOR EVERYTHING THAT I GOT SO I HAVE EVERY DAMN RIGHT TO BE PISSED OFF AT YOU!

*The crowd boos her a little bit.*

Jenom:
So if there's anyone that would like for me to be there manager, bring it all because I need a man that's ready to go at a drop of a hat. A man that knows how to treat a lady. A man that will stick by his girl's side until the death. So if there's anymen in the back, bring your best on. And I want to give a shout out to a special man that I so happen to know. So Hey man!

~TBC BY ANYMAN THAT THINKS THAT THEY CAN HANG WITH THE HARDCORE WOMAN OF WRESTLING~

Daddy Mack

As jenom is waiting in the ring, Rebel Without A Cause hits and a red flashes over the arena as dadd y mack walks out on stage with his world title over his shoulder to a chorus of boos! He looks around at the crowd, grinning, then struts on down the ramp and slides into the ring! He dances around a bit and moves around jenom teasing her a lil as she just giggles at mack! He grabs a mic from ringside, then says!

Mack: Why hello there, you sexy, sweet, kind, beautiful, lil honey! Hows my baby been?

Jenom: I've been alright!

Mack: Well thats good! So babe, you want a real man, a man that will treat you like the lady you are, a man that can hang with a hardcore woman! Well honey, look no further than your man, myself, the showstoppa! See I got your lil message ya said to that special man which of course is me, so babe, what say we pick up right where we left off in japan! Remember that, we raised some serious hell over there and we can do the same here if ya want!

Jenom: I'd love it, but what about lita?

Mack: Lita who? Look babe, I've been with a number of girls, millions since you, but not one of them have satisfied me to the point where I would ever actually be true to them and even actually love them! So forget lita, she may have been an easy fuck, but thats all! Now you were a great fuck, but your much more than that to me, so what ya say babe, lets relive japan here in sef, lets show all these boys and girls up in here what a real hardcore couple looks like! What I am saying is, baby, my cute lil jenny, will ya be my manager and oh yea, be my girl once again? Only this time there will be no goodbyes! Were stuck with each other! Sound good babe?

Mack lowers his mic and waits for jenom to respond!

Liz

*Jenom looks at Mack with the same feeling as she once had for him over in Japan over 10 years ago and smlies.*

Jenom:
Let's take SEF to the hardcore extreme! Mack, I would love to be your girl and your girl only.

*Mack looks at Jenom with tears in his eyes and hugs her with all the strength that he can come up with as "Rebel Without A Cause" hits and Jenom and Mack get out of the ring and go to the back and go to THEIR locker room. Mack shuts and locks the door once Jenom is inside and the next thing that can be hear is moans that are deafing and oh so curosity-killed-the-cat good....................*

OOC:
You think that I was going to go on and on and on!? I don't think so!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF