sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

another promo from 2002

Started by Daddy Mack, February 28, 2022, 08:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Backstage, the camera shows the door of daddy mack's l/r as michael cole is standing outside of it with a mic, waiting for mack to come out! Moans can be heard coming from inside as cole keeps knocking on the door, but no one answers! About thirty minutes later, the sounds stop and the door opens! Mack is standing in nothing but his pants with a lil sweat rolling down his chest! He just grins and says!

Mack: What do ya want?

Cole: Well I was hoping to hear what ya have to say about triple h's comments earlier?

Mack: I already talked about triple hemroids!

Cole(laughs): Well he just cut a promo and talked about you!

Mack: Oh, ya mean that lil lie he calls a promo, what about it?

Cole: I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on it?

Mack: Why? What am I supposed to say! He'll just keep lieing as usual and say all his shit! See, what triple h fails to realize, is that he doesn't know me, he don't know anything about me! He can claim all this info to be true, but he can't back shit up! Hell, he can't even back up his mouth! I ain't lied about nothing, see, I am an original and always will be! But what triple h needs to know is, I am not going down for him nor anyone else! And as far as competition, I've had plenty, but as of late, I ain't had no competition whatsoever! Now, I don't need to prove anything to the so called game, cause unlike his lie, I have busted my ass, I ain't had shit handed to me like that silver spooned, blue blooded asshole! Talk about being pampered, look at him and you'll see someone who has had it all handed to him! And as far as hbk, triple h ain't the only one close to him, cause happens to be a very good friend of mine as well and he knows that what you say is a lie just as I know it, so triple h, do yourself a favor and act like the game you say you are and not like the shame! Cause thats all you are to this business, is a god damned shame! And tonight, like I already said, blood, yea, there wil be a lot, maybe some will be mine, but I garantuee, I promise you triple h, most of the blood spilled will be yours and it will be more than you can imagine! After tonight is all said and done with, I will stand in that ring raising my title above my head staring down at you beaten and bloody carcas, unable to move, unconscious, and probably damn near dead! I will just stare at you laying there and smile knowing that the better man has prevailed! Ya know I have watched the wwf and I have seen a lot of people claim the game will be over, but triple h, I don't have to lay claim to that, cause it may not be tonight, but trust me on this you best believe this, your ass will be done and it will be by my hands! I will end you once and for all! When I finish you, you will know why I don't copy no one, you will know why I am as original as they come! Triple H, your time in sef is coming near the end!

Cole: Wow, thats a pretty strong statement!

Mack: Strong, yea it is, but unlike triple h, that is the f'n truth! Now thats all I got to say! Get to stepping cole!

Cole says thanks, then walks away as mack goes back in his l/r and sits with jenom on the couch!

Jenom: So hows my man? Ready for tonight?

Mack: I'm more than ready! Triple H has no idea what awaits him in that ring tonight! No more talk, no more games, nothing, just a whole lot of f'n pain and suffering! Triple H really doesn't have a clue, not one f'n clue!

Jenom: Damn right! Your gonna show him what a real man can do! I can't wait to see you in action tonight!

Mack: Yea! Oh babe, do me a favor, don't get involved, ya can be out there and all, just don't get involved, cause thats what he wants!

Jenom: Anything for you! I'll just be out for my man, but if I absolutely need to, I will make my presence felt!

Mack: I know ya will babe, just only if ya have to! Uh hey, I gots to go take a walk okm get everything set for unforgiven! I'll be back in afew ok babe!

Jenom: Ok, hurry back sweetie!

Mack jumps up, throws a shirt on and his boots, then kisses jenom on the forehead and walks out of the l/r! He is seen walking along the hall till he gets to rapids l/r and he walks on in!

Mack: Hey rapid, whass up?

Rapid: Not much man! You?

Mack: Just chillin, getting set for tonight! Shoudl eb good I think!

Rapid: Yea it should! I'll be watching back here man! The original showstoppa and the game, plus austin, acetaker, and a couple more!

Mack: Yea, anyways! I just wanted to stop in and see how your doing and tell ya something! As ya know, I ain't liked by no one around here, well, a few people like me, but I just wanted to tell ya, you hook up me, your gonna feels ome of teh same heat I get just from hanging with me! Just wanted to make sure ya don't mind and still want to do this!

Rapid: I don't mind man!

Mack: Ok, any questions, ya knwo where I'm at, look me up!

Rapid: Alright, will do!

Mack then walks on out of there and heads down the hall till he sees xanthus messing around! He walks up to him and says!

Mack: Hey dogg, whas ya doing?

Xanthus: Ah, not much!

Mack: Cool! So hows it here in the new sef?

Xanthus: Fine I guess! Hoping to have a match soon!

Mack: Yea, well listen man, I gotta get back to my girl and get ready for my match, but look me up later ok?

Xanthus: Ok, no prob man!

Mack walks off leaving xanthus be and heads back towards his l/r, walks in and shuts the door locking it! He doesn't see jenom in there, but hears the shower running and gets a grin on his face! He then takes off all his clothes and walks into the bathroom and gets in the shower with jenom for a lil "prematch warmup"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF