sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Killa Killa Killa Wolf

Started by Hank, April 05, 2023, 07:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

xXMobLifexX                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:47
  • Register:25/02/2009 11:20 AM
  • IP:99.188.111.152
Date Posted:11/06/2009 2:25 AMCopy HTML

The time as come when The Insane Killa Wolf would make his first television debut in Euphotic Entertainment. No one really knows about the Killa Wolf. He was born and raise in a town call Sedalia, Missouri where he started to watch wrestling when he was five years old. He use to get into a lot of trouble through his school times starting all the way back to middle school where he was force to go to Juvenile for a little bit. As Killa Wolf would grow up he started to wrestle with his friends opening a company call Sedalia kids wrestling winning the Sedalia title five times and also hold the tag titles two times with his long time friend 123 kid beating the kids in the area. Wolf started to get older and got tired of playing kid wrestling and wanted to enter in to big companies like Ring of Honor and IWA Mid south. Only problem was Wolf was still getting into trouble going court and had back fines being in debt one thousand dollars getting caught with weed, trespassing, and yes even stealing from stores. It would take Wolf time to get a job and stop acting like he was a thug and get his life on the right path. So he decide to stop what he was doing, and go to jail to do time serve for every charge he did. Wolf was ready to leave Sedalia and do what he dream to do. He started to travel over the states to look for independent companies. He decide he didn't want go into Ring of Honor or even IWA Mid-south. He saw E.E was a great company to go and he signs a open contract with them. He wasn't done yet. He sees SEF which is at it's top prime right now. Wolf wanted to be part of that for sure so Wolf signs a open contract with SEF...
The camera fades in with Killa Wolf standing outside wearing a black t-shirt with words saying Killa Wolf in red and black coloring with blue jeans saying Insane with Black coloring smiley having a good day a little nerves because the 20 year old is about to make his first television debut. He seem okay looking around. The camera man gives him the five count...

"1 2 3 4 5 Action!"

"Hello, My name is Insane Killa Wolf and this is my television debut and I know I seem kind of nerves but it is alright because I'm going make my best I can out here."

He looks around, and reaches for a water bottle. He opens the lid, takes the lid off, lifts up to his mouth and starts to drink the water. He looks over and puts the water down holding it on his leg.

"I think I am ready now, I might be a rookie but I will do my best and reach to the top. I was going join Ring of Honor and IWA Mid south but decided not to and try my chance in SEF and along with E.E. I'm not here to talk about E.E right now. Anyways I see everyone going for the main title. I'm not really in the rush for the main title, I'll work my way to the top. Hmm, It all depends for real. I could hold the gold for real. Am I one of the best around maybe in Missouri right now Suicide Hank does not count, he is a cheater. I will be come one of the top wrestlers in the world. I will be at the top like Seifer, Drew Stevenson, Kill Switch, Mace, Omen, Syck, Sparrow, Mack, and many more out in the federations. My point is I'm going reach the top. I'm a rookie right now and you know what it's alright. Everything is alright."

He stops talking for a minute and forgot everyone be asking him a question so looks down as pulls out something out of his pocket. He looks at it and smiles.

"They ask me what is my favorite weapon let me tell you what it is."

He smiles a little bit, and lifts his arm up slightly where you can't see what is in his hand.

"What is it you ask let me tell you it's something that can fix things. It's long it can be a flat tip ,a Phillips, Pozidriv, Robertson, or anything else. Yes if you want guess a screw driver go on ahead because that is what it is."

He smiles and lifts his hand all the way where you see a flat tip screw driver.

"Now I bet your asking me why Killa Wolf, why use a screw driver for a weapon and I'm going answer you with because I like to stab people in the sides and for heads. Yes people I am that insane for you all. Is everyone going be scare to face me in the ring, I hope not. It just how I go. It is my favorite weapon. Euphotic Entertainment I hope your ready for Killa Wolf. You see in this Fatal Four Way Match It well be Jordan Brooks v. Justin Cage v. Nick Torres v. me Killa Wolf. I saw Nick losing to Suicide Hank Sunday night by a cheat way which isn't really fair. Justin Cage lost Sunday to, and Jordan didn't even have a match but I have watch him on tapes. So are you all asking me am I ready for this debut match. I am, I'm ready to take out the best and become the fucking best."

Killa wolf gets up with his screw driver. He puts the screw driver in his back pocket. He smiles at the camera and howls in the air as he walks away. The camera starts to fade away.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF