sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Come Play With Me (Extreme Promo)

Started by Midnight, April 06, 2023, 05:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:99.162.229.71
Date Posted:25/11/2009 8:44 PMCopy HTML

The camera begins to roll, showing Megan curled into a ball. She is seated in the corner of a dark and creepy dungeon. Her clothes are torn. Her hair stringy. Megan's skin is covered in dirt and blood. Midnight stands off to the side of the camera just out of the way. Megan's head rolls back and forth for a few seconds before she looks up at the camera. Her greyish colored eyes seem to glow with a new hatred that is burning deep inside her body. A demented smile spreads across her lips. A smile a pure, raw animal passion. A look that only a killer gets. Her voice is soft but harsh as she speaks.

Megan: Taylor, come play with me. Come play in my little world. I promise no to bust that pretty little face of your's up too badly.

Megan lets out a loud and harsh laugh. A laugh of pure evil. Megan tilts her head to the side as she crawls towards the camera. She smiles again.
Megan: Taylor, I'm going to make you wish you were never born. Never stepped foot into the ring. You'll be begging me to let you go but I won't. I'm not going to stop until they pull me off you. Until I've tasted your blood and made you cry.
Megan lets out an evil laugh.
Megan: By the time I'm done with you, your own boyfriend won't want to be with you. Your pretty little face is going to be my personal punching bag and I'm going to use it. Don't worry though, Taylor. WIth enough plastic surgery, you can look like your old self.
The camera begins to fade as Megan growls and lunges at the camera.
Midnight just smiles and walks away, leaving Megan in the dungeon.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF