sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Megan smiles (Extreme Promo)

Started by Midnight, April 06, 2023, 06:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.235.52.174
Date Posted:14/12/2009 1:21 PMCopy HTML

Megan entered the arena, smiling. Not only from the good news she got but also because of who she was going up against. She just smiled as she was approached by Mary Jane.

Mary Jane: Megan, with the news you just recieved, how do you think it will effect your ability to be tough against Mack and Julie?

Megan just looked at the girl after looking at the camera. Her eyes were shining.

Megan: I need to be tough against Mach and Julie. I just don't want to take this time to trash talk. Not against Mack.

Megan looks at the camera.

Megan: Mack, I know I should be trash talking against you but I can't. You aren't like the little punks around here. You are so full of yourself that your head won't fit through the doors. I look foreward to going up against you in this tag team match. It's a great honor to be in the ring with you yet again. This time however, I will get to see what you can do without having to look over my shoulder.

Megan just pats Mary Jane's cheek before walking towards the DSS room.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF