sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tomorrow Is Extreme! (Sandman promo)

Started by The Sandman, April 06, 2023, 09:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Sandman

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:96.254.131.203
Date Posted:01-12-2010 3:25 PMCopy HTML

Fade in...

The camera fades into to reveal a shot of The Sandman standing outside the R & R Sportsplex. There are some fans standing around cheering: S-E-F!, S-E-F!, S-E-F!...

The Sandman appears to be drinking a beer, no doubt the beer is not his first of the day. The camera zooms in for a close up, The Sandman speaks...

Sandman: Tomorrow; Wednesday night Extreme, The Sandman steps back into the SEF ring for the first time in four years. The crowd is hot, and they've all paid good money to see The Sandman fight Emmett Murdock. Everyone knows that there are two things The Sandman enjoys the most! Drinking beer... and fighting. 

Sandman: I do love to drink.

(Sandman takes a swig of his beer)

Sandman: But I also like to fight. I've been in plenty of fights in my life. From bars, to wrestlers in ECW to WWE, my ex wife in a divorce case, to the police. I say...bring on all comers. The Sandman is ready and willing to fight anywhere, and at anytime.

(Sandman takes another swig of his beer)

Sandman: Emmett Murdock, tomorrow night, I'm coming for blood. Yours and mine. So you had better be ready, because The Sandman doesn't hold anything back. Tomorrow night is going... to get extreme!

Crowd: Fuck him up Sandman, fuck him up! (3x)

(Sandman takes a final swig of his beer, then he spews it out all over the crowd)

(Sandman then proceeds to smash the half empty beer can over his head repeatably, then he throws it into the crowd)

Crowd: 
S-E-F!, S-E-F!, S-E-F!...

The Sandman now with his forehead all bloody, stares into the camera, and speaks.

Sandman: (smiles, and chuckles) Emmett Murdock... I am The Sandman, and I approve this message.

The camera slowly fades into blackness.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF