sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolfs Funeral Service

Started by The Perry Family, September 05, 2023, 07:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

scene shows the Wolfs funeral service nobody knows what her real name is ,she is shown laying in a casket, Only The Perrys and some of their friends shown up  Tonya and Lexi are not there Cruella is outside greeting people, the funeral being held at a NYC Perry Family Funeral home.

Cruella looks around and begin to talk.

Cruella Perry. is this it is this the people that are showing up, I mean the wolf could of made some friends I mean she was cold hearted but that was just on tv you know.

Sierra Perry I don't' Know I hope more show up soon if not we can just have the service ourselves.

they wait for reply
Jade West

The Perry Family

Cruella perry. We Almost Ready To Begin, i Sure Hope More People Show up Soon

Sierra Perry. i Hope LBD Shows Up I Mean the Wolf Worked in Sef For Several Years.

Cruella Perry. im Sure She Will Show up Soon Enough Just Got Give People Time,

Fans Begin to Show up For the Funeral, Some of Their friends but the funeral is not packed.

somebody comes in and Begin to talk.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF