sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Taylor Returns Supercard

Started by Taylor Johnson, October 03, 2023, 10:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Johnson

wwe_steph                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:10/11/2010 11:11 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor had a fun and long week as she was everywhere doing stuff for her return. Taylor did a ton of meet and greets and a couple of photo shoots as she was just glad to be back and now that it was time to be in Minn for the Supercard Taylor got on a plane and made her way to the show and she had a lot on her mind as she was facing someone she didnt know anything about and she thought long and hard about her past and it was a long flight so she listened to music as she thought things over as music always helped her relax and to think. Taylor also know that it was going to be weird running into Chros Orton again after all this time and she wondered how that would play out as she did leave and he was left here to fend for himself and she did walk away from a love one that she messed when she sighned on to another fed. The flight was a smooth one and she got to the arena early and she streched a little and she had a small salad so that she could fill strong and light for her match. Taylor got ready and she had a lot of thoughts still but mostly on her match as she was ready to return and she wanted this retun to work as she wanted to wear some gold in SEF and that was something she never had done. Taylor knew that working on both shows would give her that shot but right now it was time to hit the ring to cut her promo and she wanted to talk about a few things so she hit the ring as her music hit and the fans gave her a very warm welcome and she got in and got a mic from the corner and she started to talk.

Taylor: Well you fans I see havent changed and I think you for that as coming back home is just the perfect thing I needed! I know leaving this place wasent easy but I needed a change and I learned a lot! This place has grown into a power house and it offers so much more so I am very happy to be back but I am not here to just win matches! I came back because I want to be a champion! I did so much the first time I was here but I never won a championship! There wasent much for girls to win back in the day but now that this fed has picked up there is a ton of things for women to win and tonight I get a shot to show that I can hang with anyone in the ring as your fav upset princess gets to fight a man!

Im sure that this match will be a hard fought match but im no push over and well now that I have had a ton of matches under my belt im pretty much ready to face whatever comes my way! I missed the limelight and I miss being in the hunt for a title so coming home is just what I need to get my life back on track. This match is going to be a very hardcore and very fast paced as I want to show off my skills! This match is going to help me move up in the rankings as I just want to earn my title shot! I am not hear to take any short cuts or to cheat my way to the top. I came here because this is my road to the top and this is where im calling home! So Mr Silva you might be a great superstar but tonight you facing a real women and one that wants to prove it!

Taylor rolls the mic to the corner and is set to wrestle as Siva's music hits...
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Whitney Marret aka Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
LiDecker
Taylor Johnson
--------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF