sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Queen of Sin meets a midget

Started by Midnight, October 03, 2023, 10:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.157.209.77
Date Posted:13/11/2010 1:58 PMCopy HTML

OOC: Wasn't sure if Shady's persona was like Hornswoggles or not so I left it open if you would like to continue this rp.
The Queen of Sin, Lexi Sinwood was walking the halls of the arena, trying to get a feel for the place and snubbing her nose at some of the staff that was working there. She's walking when the FFE Transcontiental Champion happens to literally run into her right leg. He falls on his ass as Lexi looks down at him and then smirks. She then speaks.
Queen of Sin: So your the little midget that is carrying that heavy ass title. Well...*scoffs* this should be easy to take that from you little man.
Shady gets up and brushes himself off and then picks up his title, drapes it over his right shoulder and then gives her a dirty look like he wants to hump her leg. Lexi knew  what he was thinking and then gave him a stern serious look.
Queen of Sin: If your thinking about being a fucking pervert on my leg, best think again midget boy. I will fling your happy ass into that glass window and watch your midget ass bleed to death. So don't even think about it.
Shady still wanted to hump her leg but she got a mean look on her face and revealed her riding crop from behind her back and started slapping it on her hand hard.

Daddy Mack

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.222.198
Re:Queen of Sin meets a midget
Date Posted:13/11/2010 4:20 PMCopy HTML

Shady just looks up growling and does a crotch chop, then dives forward between her legs and turns smacking her ass hard and runs away down the hall. Lexi chases after him and down the hall you see the horny little midget clutching his title and running and running into a room now and Lexi goes to follow, but a foot comes out inches from, her face and stopping to pull back. Lexi falls back on her ass looking up knowing she almost caught what must be Da Shows Ova, but no Mack appears and Shady steps out laughing and pointing, then he raps as it's the only way he can communicate.

Look here ho, ya want this strap, then step in line
Or stay down there and let me unzip to show my big pine
Nah, more like a redwood, but fuck off slut
I'll stomp yo ass down and then run off busting my nut
On some two bit whore, hey, where the fuck is Anal Annie
Bitch needs to get some midget love and soon, need to tap that fanny
But back to you ho, miss sin, ya need to lay off the crack
Before my boy Mack lays ya flat and I take a real whack
Get more than your leg, I'm Shady and your just another groupie
Now do your duty and grab that cock, or are ya just plain loopy?

He laughs and does crotch chops. Lexi gets to her feet angry and Shady steps back into the room slamming the door slamming the door shut.

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:15/11/2010 2:29 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Anal Anne that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!
Just then a voice is heard and both turn to see Annie standing there and Shady smiles as Lexi doesnt like what she shes as a hot blonde was now looking on and she smirked at Lexi and she stepped up and got a closer look on what was going on. She started to speak as she stood next to Shady and he looked up at her as her wanted to tap that ass. Annie spoke to Lexi.

Annie: So you want to beat up a midget and take he's title do ya! Well I got a much better idea because you see this little guy is my friend and the way I see it is if you fuck with him then well you fuck with me! So why dont you just back off or I will make you back off! You know I have an even better idea and thats how about I just say beat your ass in the ring and then maybe you will get the idea! Lets make this fun and say the loser has to be Shady's for a night? Ok whore whats it going to be? You going to leave him alone or do I have to smack you down to size?

This Layout Was Made For Anal Anne by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:204.38.4.80
Date Posted:17/11/2010 2:02 PMCopy HTML

Lexi looked at Annie and laughed hard. It was hard to imagine a whore that fucks everything that walks actually thinking she can beat up the Queen of Sin. Lexi gets in Annie's face and then speaks.
Queen of Sin: That's funny. You?...actually think you can beat me??
Annie: Yeah! Your picking on my friend..so yeah I can beat you.
Lexi shakes her head and then continues.
Queen of Sin: I doubt a whore off the streets that has no ring skills can actually beat me, the Queen of Sin. Here...(pulls out some money and flings it her) Go buy yourself some brains whore and come back when you really have something impressive,otherwise..get out of my face or I will take this riding crop and shove it so far up your ass, you will be tasting leather for the next few years.
Lexi shoves her out of the way and flips her the middle finger telling her that wasn't an offer. Lexi leaves the scene and disappears around the corner and into her own locker room.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF