sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Gonna Shock Ya (Extreme RP # 1: Shane Jericho)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 09:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.191.161.129
Date Posted:12/12/2010 7:14 PMCopy HTML

Shane is seen backstage without his wife, and he is facing Dante Mackenzie. He thought it was funny the way Dante is doing underistmating him. He isn't a loser not by a long shot, and rather Dante liked or not he has to get in the ring with him. He glares at the camera, and starts talking.

Shane Jericho

Dante really I seen way better promos then what you had to say about our match, but there is one thing you should know I am not a loser like you seem to think. You haven't got in the ring with me, and since this is our first time in the ring I am not gonna go to your level cause unlike you I am a real man. You see your stepping into the ring with a man that will take you out without thinking twice, and I won't underistmate you at all. You are going to wish you wasn't in this match when I am done with you, and you can't blame me for what happens to you that will be all you. You see I am a family man, but right now that don't matter. All I care about is getting in the ring, and tearing  you apart while my family watches from the hotel room cause they know I can do this. It might took me to lose matches to finally win, but really I am moving on up. I will show you that saying that I am waste of your time is a huge mistake, and it will end  up costing you big time.

Shane walks off, and the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF