sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Adventures of Cactus Sac (Extreme 196)

Started by Midnight, October 04, 2023, 10:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:68.89.218.98
Date Posted:30/12/2010 1:05 PMCopy HTML

It was a cold day in the city of Kalamazoo. People were trying so hard to brave the cold weather and the snow as they was hustling to get their business taken care of. Cactus, who was outside near the city bus station which was also the Greyhound and Amtrak station too. Cactus had just got off the Amtrak train and was heading towards a place to eat when he spotted a McDonald's across the street. He walked across the street and walked into the place and stood in line to be served. He ends up being next in line and the young guy behind the counter ask him what he wants.
Cactus: I believe I will have 5 cheeseburgers, some large fries and a large milkshake.
The guy taking his order begins to look at him sorta funny and then smiles big. He then tells Cactus to hold on and he goes over to his manager and whispers in his ear. The manager smiles huge and then walks over to where Cactus was standing. He introduces himself.
Jimmy: Hello sir, I'm Jimmy, the head manager here at McDonalds. It's an honor to have you here in our local McDonalds. We don't get many wrestlers that come in here. Your like the 5th one that has visited us.
Cactus laughed and then shakes the man's hand. He poses for a picture and then began to speak.
Cactus: Thank you Jimmy. In a few days, I will be wrestling in my first match against Cody Jericho, a young kid who has lots of talent, but still has quite got the hang of taking it to the next level. I must admit Jimmy, Cody needs to step it up if he's going to beat good ole' Uncle Sac.
Jimmy: That's great. Listen, since your here, I would like to say that anytime your in our wonderful city, the food is on us, ok?
Cactus: Gee thanks Jimmy. But you know, I still want to be treat like your regular customer. But thanks for the warm offer. Tell you what. If you make tommorrow a free food day for your customer, I will show up and sign autographs here at your McDonalds.
Jimmy: Awesome Cactus. We will do that then. Don't worry about your meal today..I got you covered. You just sit back and enjoy your meal ok?
Cactus: Sure.
And so Cactus got his meal and sat down to it and began eating it. A couple minutes later he was done and threw away his trash. He then did his taunt to the employees and walked out of McDonalds. He walked down the street corner and looked around the city, noticing a homeless shelter across the street. He waited for the light to turn and then headed down the street as the scene fades out for a bit.
TBC BY ME

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF