sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Where I Belong (Scorpion)

Started by Rick Reynolds, March 29, 2023, 09:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:75.205.130.155
Date Posted:11/01/2009 2:49 PMCopy HTML

(Screwed again, its becoming a theme for Scorpion whne it comes to the MCW Title, he just can't get it and not because he lacks skill, but because he keeps getting the shaft, being held down, not allowed the opportunity to be champion. He at least gets to be in the main event still, but then SEF needs him to headline because they have no one else as great as Scorpion to do the job. He's in the mix with all big names, but out of all six the biggest name is his, he is where he belongs sort of, technically he's in his own league far ahead of all the rest, he's the only true superman of wrestling, he's the sinner of sinners, he is the best there is today and he stands alongside a river somewhere in a suburb type of community, north probably as its chilly in the air. Scorpion wears a black wool coat and jeans, his hands in his pockets and his blonde hair hangs down the coat. He gazes into the river, his eyes searching for something, but is it physical or mental?)
Scorpion
"So on one side you have three of the biggest names in the history of this business and on the other you have three of the most overrated names in the business. I team with Viper and The Resurrector who currently is the SEF World Champion. Both those guys have been in SEF since the start, their considered legendary by many and well they are great, I wouldn't go that length. Our opponents however, there is nothing legendary about them, they have no quality to be considered that good. First of all, Jordan Brooks, heh, the most overrated of them all. He's a hired bodyguard, he's a musclehead, that's all he's good for and the only reason he kept the International Title so long is because SEF was not even on television for the latter part of '08, they barely did any events, same reason Ares held the World Title during that time, no title defenses!"

(He smirks now.)
Scorpion
"Ares was the first ever DOGG Champion, but who did he beat that's worth a damn. Matt Matlock...heh, that bastard doesn't have enough wrestling nowledge or skill in his body to match my little finger, he's the biggest joke in the business. Now who else was there, The Jackal and Regulas Dante...who? Well no, Jackal I remember, Matlock's tag partner at one time, then rival, but let's face it, he was so bad he couldn't be as big as Matlock...yea, that bad, he sucked ass! And Dante, another of the million Crow wannabes in this business thinking their all dark and mysterious, that they have some magical power to be inhuman...he got his ass owned by a bald headed bitch. Ares beat no one signifigant to become DOGG Champion and hell, look at the World Title run. He beats Hal Havoc, some ol' washed up Hogan wannabe, heh. Hogan was bad enough, but a wannabe Hogan, that's just pathetic and that is how Ares became World Champ, what a disgrace to the title. The Resurrector thankfully does that belt justice, though I would bring it back to one glory days when I originally held the title, but I have a personal interest to become MCW Champion at the moment, to get the title I should have now!"

(A look of anger comes over his face now.)
Scorpion
"And so now that bring sme to the third overrated superstar or in this case, diva...Whitney Marret, the paper champion who holds my MCW Title. I have had to endure watching parade around with my title for too long and I'm sick of it. I get screwed time after time when we face off, I never get a fair shake because you can't handle being inferior to me. Sooner or later you'll realize you are inferior, all your precious fans will relaize it, I will get my title, count on it Whitney, its coming to the real MCW Champion. Tomorrow is only about making statements, setting examples, putting you in your place and I'll do just that. I will expose you for a fraud, show the world who the real champion is. It is six of us in a tag match and well the others involved have their own deal, were all gonna have to deal with everyone, you and I have to deal with the four, its just how these matches go down. So Ares and Jordan do have my focus, I'll school them just like you, but I'll be more happy to do it to you Whitney, its more personal. Its the same as my partners, I'm sure they'll have no problem taking you out, but they'd be happier to do it to someone they got a personal problem with. Your problem however is to survive long enough to defend that title again because I'm sick of you and I just may not wait for another shot, I may take you out on WAR, amke you have to vacate that title, forfeit it and hopefully to me!"

(He smirks once again.)
Scorpion
"I'll see ya tomorrow Whitney...too bad you don't know if you'll see anyone after tomorrow or just see the ceiling of your hospital room!"

(His smirk turns sadistic and Scorpion looks away to the river now, he steps closer to it and the view zooms away and ends.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF