sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You will Sin NO MORE! (WILDSIDE)

Started by Midnight, October 03, 2023, 10:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.157.209.77
Date Posted:14/11/2010 4:33 PMCopy HTML

It was a cold and windy evening in the city of Little Rock, Arkansas. The temperature was hitting below 30 degrees as the Queen of Sin herself was seen walking down the street to a club where she was going to let loose and have some fun. The club was an underground Industrial/Cybergoth/EBM called FuckForce, where loads of different types of people went to let off some much need anger and other emotions. She got near the club that had a line formed outside in the bitter cold and walked in past the huge muscular bodyguard. She is inside and other people are dancing different styles of dance to the song "Dirty" by Grendel. The music was loud and all the lights was flickering different colors and strobing fast. She gets to the bar area and slaps a few bucks on the counter as the Killzak the bartender gets what she wants. A cybergothic male walks up to her and they both licks each others face and then Lexi bites his ear, as hard as she can, without making him bleed but making him sexually excited. She then smirked in an evil manner. She then turns around grabs her drink and shoves the liquid down the guys throat in an almost forceful manner like he was her slave and she was his mistress. She then grabs another drink and downs it fast as he smiled. She slaps him hard in the face, grabs him by his chin and then licks his nose. She then shoves him aside as she makes her way to the dance floor to dance. The music gets faster as she starts to dance fast and hard as others are doing the same. She thrust her pelvis hard in the air while her hands are planted to the floor. She the rises up and then pushes people aside. She heads for the door when the bodyguard slaps her butt, making her smile hard. She walks outside the club and heads for the alley where she was going to do her promo for her singles match against some no named jobber named Meagan something or other. Lexi stops and then leans against the wall as she waits for the ever so late cameraman to arrive. Five minutes later and he is pulling up to the alleyway near the club and gets out of the car. He then grabs the camera and then starts filming as she began to speak.
Queen of Sin: I am in my first match in FFE, and the victim to be snapped in half will be the disgusting fat cow named Meagan Fox. HA! You disgusting twit. You and your incested family should be put to death for being such family fucks! Your ring skills will be nothing more then your demise as I CRUST YOU! You think you stand any chance of defeating me?? HA..NOT LIKELY! But no matter, you will be an easy win because you lack brain skills and your personality is of a lemming. You will be nothing more then a footnote when I beat you on Wildside. You might think your words will have any affect on me, but trust me my dear, you will crumble up the pressure when I hit you with my Sins of the Flesh. At first I will test you, then I will break your spirit, then I will break your hopes and dreams by snapping your neck in two, leaving you on the mat is such pain that they will be wanting to put you out of your misery. You will not walk out of that ring unless on a stretcher. Trust me Fox..you can be destroyed. As for me, I will gain my first victory and then all will bow down to the QUEEN...the QUEEN OF SIN!!
She grabs the camera, pulls the plug and then walks away as the scene comes to a close.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF