sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Gold Rush *Matt Ward Redemption Roleplay*

Started by MattWard, April 05, 2023, 05:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWard

JohnCena11                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/01/2009 10:02 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:21/04/2009 1:29 PMCopy HTML

MattTop.jpg picture by Canadianpunk74
Roleplay Title: Insert Here
Next Match: Matt Ward vs Josh and Joey Drakmens vs Ravyn Crow vs Sucide Hank
Next Victim: Josh and Joey Drakmens,Ravyn Crow,Sucide Hank
Manager|Stable|Accomplishments: none|Unstopable Force|to long to list
MattMiddle.jpg picture by Canadianpunk74

As Redemption is making it way this sunday as their is a number one contenders title match for the international title as Matt Ward will be facing Sucide Hank, Ravyn Crow and the Drakemens in a the contenders match. as war was going on we noticed that Matt Ward has formed an alliance with Scorpion as they are known to SEF as the unstopable Force. as the SEF cameras are rolling some where dark and mysterious as the camera's show matt ward as he begins to speak

||Twisted Warrior|| ||Matt Ward|| tonight pay per view might be called redemption, but to myself it will be called Gold Rush because tonight i am on a gold rush to get a shot at the International Title, who ever the champ may be, Logan Dudley, Joe Dumar, or Nick Torres. you see the numbers game might not help the Drakmens tonight, you see they might be brothers and tag team partners but tonight it is all about the shot at the International title. then you have the hardcore man himself sucide hank, the man who idolizes Sandman well tonight you better hold your pillow tight because tonight your dream of becoming champion is going to turn into a nightmare. Last but not least we have Ravyn Crow the man that is mystery way more then Rey Mysterio. their is something wrong with this picture of the match. you have two wannabe Juggalos, a Obbessed man crush and a Freak that thinks he is a bird. but they might call me a freak but i am a Bad ass that is also known as the Twisted Warrior. Tonight it is about walking away with a shot at the International title it not about pride and fame it about the shot at making a name for your self in this company.

SEF cameras fade as Matt walks away from the mysterious place that no one knows about. as the Chirs Orton versus Scorpion promo begins to play leading up to their match at Redemption. as the sef cameras are back from the promo the cameras are in the Unstopable Force locker room as Smokey Mcweed is in the locker room for a sitdown interview with Matt Ward.

||Smokey Mcweed|| right now i am here with the man that will be in the International Number one contenders match here on redemption. Matt what are your thoughts on the match tonight?

||Twisted Warrior|| ||Matt Ward|| Tonight Redemption is not the word that my match, i have nothing against Sucide Hank, and Ravyn Crow. it those two wannabe Insane Clown Possi Jokers Josh and Joey Drakmen. they think tonight they will have the advantage in this match tonight, well i hate to be the barrer of bad news but it is not going to help you one bit in this match tonight, their is five men in this match tonight, Ravyn and Sucide Hank could beat you two to a bloody pulp and i could pick my spot and win the title shot. I am not the Ultimate Oppertunist Edge. So tonight it is going to be brawl to settle it all.

||Smokey Mcweed|| so can we get your comments on this alliance between you and SEF Champion Scorpion?

||Twisted Warrior|| ||Matt Ward|| well to tell you the truth, fans might think Scopion was behind the making of the alliance so he could keep his title, well i am the mastermind behind it all. you see i called scorpion and told him the idea and he was down for it so on War that is when i attack chirs orton during chirs orton match against Scopion, and after my match that is why Scorpion came down to the ring. this alliance is no ordinary alliance, this is a force that can not be beat, we are simply unstopable. Tonight i will win my chance to face the International Champion weather it is Logan Dudley, Joe Dumar or Nick Torres. tonight i will be come the hunter and all the others will become my pray.

Smokey Mcweed leaves the unstopable force locker room as the cameras go to a promo for Richard Martin vs Whitney Marret. as the camera's are back in the arena as the cameras are still in the Unstopable Force Locker room as the SEF Champion Scorpion and Matt Ward are talking about their Matches.

||Twisted Warrior|| ||Matt Ward|| tonight Chirs Orton will feel the Sinn in your match tonight, just like any of the four superstars in my match will be sent on a hell ride as i will walk out the number one contender for the International championship.

||SEF Champion|| ||Scorpion|| yeah did you see the look on Chirs Orton face when i defeated him and taylor thanks to your help. tonight we will be the ones that will be leaving winners tonight.

||Twisted Warrior|| ||Matt Ward|| the look on Taylor and Chirs face was priceless. but tonight the look the champions face after i win the number one contenders match. yes even though it is a gaunlet match i will be the one walking out with the number one contenders match.

cameras leave the unstopable foce locker room as the cameras fade to black as the unstopable force are getting ready for their matches tonight

end of roleplay one
MattBottom.jpg picture by Canadianpunk74

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF