sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Your not a badass...your a sorry ass HANK!(Redemption Rp 2)

Started by midnight, April 05, 2023, 05:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:173.22.115.246
Date Posted:22/04/2009 1:37 PMCopy HTML

Pyretta and Ravyn are sitting up in the rafters, having a huge laugh at Hank's recent promo. Pyretta slowly stops laughing and then turn to the camera that was watching them and then spoke.

"Awwww Hank..what's the matter? Jealous cause I suck better cock then your ass? At least I get some, regardless weither it be from a clown or from anyone else, I'm better at it then you are. But we know how it is Hank. You hide in the closet because your afraid if anyone knows your gay then that thug mentality will be gone. Your not a bad ass Hank..your a sorry ass! Get it right kid. But here..let me speak in your language so you will understand what I am saying..Mr. Retarded.

Pyretta clears her throat and slightly giggles because Ravyn is chuckling out loud some. She shushes Ravyn and then begins.

"I R HANK..ME BADASS WILL KICK THEE ASS AND...AND...I HAS DICK IN MY BUTT BECAUSE I AM GAY AND NO BIZZY NOSE IT! FO' REAL DOGGY DOG DOG DOG. YOU DIG ME SUCKER? DIG ME..I SMOKE CRACK!"

Ravyn burst into laughter and Pyretta does to and then Ravyn speaks.

"Gee Hank. I thought you would have grown up by now and got mature with your promo. If you promo skills is really this bad, you couldn't hit a g-spot on a ten pound pussy. Hank..your delussional if you think your responsible for bringing in the fans. The only one that ever brought in the fans the most was Spawn & Whisper. Why? Because they knew how to bring in serious money. You bringing in the fans would be a financial mess. I'm surprise the stock market hasn't crashed cause of you. Your the reason federations close. Your bad for business and people see that and that is why you get banned from everywhere you wrestle. No one wants to invest in a joke of a wrestler. They want to invest in someone who will give them a real show not a druggie-in-the-closet-homofag like you. As far as your constant putdowns because I am who I am..say what you will..because your going to be the one flat on your back like the bitch you truly are and I am going to pin you..1...2...3!"

Pyretta steps closer to the camera and speaks one last time.

"Get a clue Hank. Playtime in Romper Room is over."

The scene fades to black.

TBC BY PYRETTA AND ME ONLY!!!(GET YOUR OWN THREAD)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF