sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Daddy, I'm Taking The Power BACK!

Started by Liz, April 05, 2023, 05:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Whitney_Marret                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:8
  • Register:30/12/2008 2:08 AM
  • IP:70.210.37.149
Date Posted:23/04/2009 8:21 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Whitney Marret that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{Well everyone has heard from Dick and what he had to say. It's apparent that he wants to rid SEF of Whitney make sure that she never comes back. He's made a point to say that both Whitney and her beloved dearly mother are worthless and that both of them are weak. Everyone knows how much SEF and her mother mean to Whitney. Whitney has been here in SEF from the start and has watched SEF grow with so much pride in her heart. All eyes are now on Whitney. If Whitney win this Sunday, it would mean that all her hard work and dedication wouldn't have been in vain. IT would mean that her father would have to be stuck behind a desk forever and not get involved in anything that would transpire. With everything on her shoulders, will she falter and stumble in her quest to eradicate SEF of Dick? Or will she finally make the one person that was in her life the happiest person ever by showing Dick the error of his ways? Tune into Redemption to find out all the answers to all the questions on everyone's mind. Live on pay per view from the Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio, Texas!}

(The scene fades in from black and shows a very posh looking locker room with everything from a two black leather armchairs to a 60" plasma TV to a full bar with a bartender. The sound of a door opening is heard and three people comes into view of the camera. There is a man that is dressed in blue jeans and a black muscle shirt and has black wrestling boots on and a beige looking cowboy hat on. The woman has on a black polyester pants with a black backless sleeveless shirt and a pair of black leather spiked heeled boots. She also has on diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a diamond teardrop pendant. She also has a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum. The woman also has the SEF X Diva Championship over her shoulder and the woman is none other than Whitney Marret and the man with her is Mack. Whitney sit down on the couch first as Mack sits beside her as she looks into his eyes and says.)

Whitney Marret:
Man, Macky,  I don't know if I'm ready for this match or not. I just got so many things running around in my head. Why is my dad saying all that shit about me?
(Mack shrugs his shoulders and says.)

Mack:
I don't know why, baby. He's being a dick....pardon the pun.
(Mack grins cheesy as Whitney laughs a lil as she hugs Mack.)

Whitney Marret:
What would I do without you in my life? To make everything better. I just hope and pray that I win Sunday. I would hate to think what would my mom think if she were here and she seen my father to these tortuous things to me. Sunday is the day that I will do everything in my power to put Dick behind the desk, for good.
(Whitney breaks the hug and grabs her title. She then looks at Mack and says.)

Whitney Marret:
Would you like to come out to the ring with me so I can address the fans and superstars of SEF?
Mack:
Of course.
(Mack and Whitney get up off the couch and the walk out of the locker room. The view goes out to ringside where the fans are jumping up and down with there signs. Nick Miller is running down the card when "Money, Power, Respect" by The Lox plays over the PA system and the fans come alive with cheers.)

Sapporo:
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time the SEF X Diva Champion.....Whitney Marret!
(With the music playing and red and white lights going over head, Whitney comes out with Daddy Mack and the crowd gives a mind-blowing ovation for her. They make their way to the ring and as Whitney climbs the steel steps, Mack gets on the apron and hold the ropes for her to get in the ring. Once inside the ring, she goes to the middle of the ring and throws her hands and arms in the air as Mack does his usual leg pose. Whitney then gets a mic from Sap and then after fifteen minutes, says.)

Whitney Marret:
Thank you, San Antonio! At this time, I would like all the SEF Staff, beside my father and his skank, and Superstars and Divas to come out to listen to what I have to say.
(Whitney lowers her mic as everyone from the back comes out and they file down to the end of the ramp. When the last of them come out, Whitney raises her mic and says.)

Whitney Marret:
Thank you all. Come this Sunday, the fate of SEF is sitting squarely on my shoulders. I know some of you out here don't like me and that's fine. But you must realize that if my father wins, the ones that he favors will become the face of SEF and they will get the quote en' quote fair shake around here. And I can't allow that. The "Dick" regime must end because this company can't have it. Fellow SEF people, your fate is in my hands and come Sunday......I will be the one that will defeats my father and take over the company. Your livelihoods rest in my ability to beat my dad. I'm asking you to believe in me and to believe and pray that I beat him. You must. I know that guys like you Scorpion, won't want me to beat my dad. That's fine. I will use your hate towards me and make my miserable father pay for what he has done to me.
(The crowd cheers as Whitney looks to cry but fights it and continues to talk.)

Whitney Marret:
This is directed to my dad personally. Dad, you said that I was weak. I'm not the weak one. You are. I'm the one that has been, with the help of two individuals, carrying the company of my back for seven years. You have done nothing but give money. That's all you have done. I've wrestled in this ring and giving back to these fans that have made me what I'm today. I have what it takes and more to beat you, ol' man. I'm the one that wanted SEF and will guide it to a new era where all will be giving a chance to shine. A chance to prove that they have what it takes to be something in this company. You had a lot of nerve to say that my mom was weak. She was stronger than that Barbie doll you're with. And as far as your claims of training me are concerned, you didn't do shit. Mack, Viper, The Dudley Boyz, and Shawn Michaels trained me to be what I'm today. I have used they have taught me and won countless matches and made history. If I didn't make you proud when I won the SEF World Heavyweight title back in 2005 at Guilty As Charged, that's your own damn fault. I know I had to of made mom very proud of me. I just don't know what the fuck she seen in your ass to being with. I guess what the ol' saying is true "Love is Blind".  And by the way, mom wasn't a no good, rotten, worthless, whore. Only in your stupid mind she was all those things. You might be the biggest success story in the world, but as a father to me and as a husband to your wife, my mother your a piece of GARBAGE! Your NOTHING! And you will be behind your sweet desk and enjoy it too because this Sunday will be last time you and that skank of yours will be seen for the rest of your lives. Come Sunday night, I will get my Redemption and you will get nothing. Come Sunday, I'm gonna take the power BACK! And you will find out why I say I am The True Dominant Woman of the Ring......Period!
(Whitney tosses the mic down as "Money, Power, and Respect" plays over the PA and Whitney holds her X Diva Championship high in the air as the crowd gives her an outstanding ovation. Whitney lowers the title as she gets out of the ring. The sea of superstars and divas and such part in the middle for her walk to the back. Whitney and Mack get to the top of the ramp and raise their hands high and soak in the crowd and their peers cheering for Whitney. They then walk to the curtain and head to their locker room where Mack and Whitney sit on the couch. As the scene fades to black, Whitney looks more determined than ever and focused as " Take The Power Back" is heard playing.)

Rage Against The Machine:
Bring that shit in! Uggh!
Yeah, the movement's in motion with mass militant poetry
Now check this out...uggh!
In the right light, study becomes insight
But the system that dissed us
Teaches us to read and write
So called facts are fraud
They want us to allege and pledge
And bow down to their God
Lost the culture, the culture lost
Spun our minds and through time
Ignorance has taken over
Yo, we gotta take the power back!
Bam! Here's the plan
Motherfuck Uncle Sam
Step back, I know who I am
Raise up your ear, I'll drop the style and clear
It's the beats and the lyrics they fear
The rage is relentless
We need a movement with a quickness
You are the witness of change
And to counteract
We gotta take the power back
Yeah, we gotta take the power back
Come on, come on!
The present curriculum
I put my fist in 'em
Eurocentric every last one of 'em
See right through the red, white and blue disguise
With lecture I puncture the structure of lies
Installed in our minds and attempting
To hold us back
We've got to take it back
Holes in our spirit causin' tears and fears
One-sided stories for years and years and years
I'm inferior? Whose inferior?
Yeah, we need to check the interior
Of the system that cares about only one culture
And that is why
Come on, come on!
Hey yo check, we're gonna have to break it, break it,
break it down
Awww shit!
Uggh!
And like this...uggh!
Come on, yeah! Bring it back the other way!
The teacher stands in front of the class
But the lesson plan he can't recall
The student's eyes don't perceive the lies
Bouncing off every fucking wall
His composure is well kept
I guess he fears playing the fool
The complacent students sit and listen to some of that
Bullshit that he learned in school
Europe ain't my rope to swing on
Can't learn a thing from it
Yet we hang from it
Gotta get it, gotta get it together then
Like the motherfuckin' weathermen
To expose and close the doors on those who try
To strangle and mangle the truth
'Cause the circle of hatred continues unless we react
Come on, come on!
No more lies
No more lies
No more lies
No more lies
No more lies
No more lies
No more lies
No more lies
Uggh!
Yeah!
Take it back y'all
Take it back, a-take it back
A-take it back y'all, come on!
Take it back y'all
Take it back, a-take it back
A-take it back y'all, come on!
Uggh!
Yeah!

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout & Banners Was Made For Whitney Marret by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF