sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Working Out For This Sunday!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 05:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:24/04/2009 11:14 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF cameras begin to roll in San Antonio, Texas at local gym where Chris Orton was getting plenty of media attention working out shirtless bunch of girls were around him, so he was lifting weights toss the ball with his personal trainer really working hard get himself ready for his match. Chris Orton took a time-out to sit down on the bench drinks some water address what been said about him lately by SEF superstars for past couple of weeks.

Chris Orton: You know there been a lot said about me lately from SEF superstars, and I felt that I need to address some of their comments, so few people have they respect me don't feel I am near ready to be top main event superstar like they are. You know I heard that by many people what makes me not fit in main event picture in SEF? I understand we got plenty of good talent who is worth being in main event picture not me, because people said I haven't prove that I deserve to be in that level, so I decided it's time to show these SEF superstars not only that I am ready to be in main event picture also willing to carry this company on my shoulders defend my title with respect and loyal to those I defend the title against. I see Scorpion as a champion right now thinking I don't stand a chance of beating him that I'm going to be a bad champion give a bad name to the company, so I understand people feel that way about me. I won championships in SEF before as a fighting champion that I was being SEF World Heavyweight Champion will give SEF fans who supported me will accept that I represent a wrestler who defends that title against anyone who deserve it work hard to get where they are at today. This Sunday at "Redemption", I know Scorpion and I are going to put a hell of a show, and SEF fans are going to see two men battle it out for SEF World Heavyweight Title, so this match might steal the show. You know Scorpion with two days away from "Redemption" deep down I know you feel like this match in the bag going in your favor, because you don't feel I can beat you in that ring, but I been watching you for a while now learning everything about you that's why I'm good in this sport watching guys I see learning what to expect once going inside that ring. I know you going to show me new stuff and I'm going to show you new stuff as well, and we might do things will make SEF fans say "Oh My God!", or give them crazy moment. This match is more about finally proving to everyone I work my ass off since day one being here nothing going to stop me from winning SEF World Heavyweight Title, so you bring Matt Ward whoever to the ring once that bell rings you and everyone else will see exactly why I deserve to be SEF World Heavyweight Champion.

Chris Orton gets up from the bench makes his way to the mats starts working out with a wrestling trainer, as the scene faded black.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF