sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

BOOM HATERS EVERYWHERE I GO[Redemption]

Started by Hank, April 05, 2023, 05:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

xXMobLifexX                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:47
  • Register:25/02/2009 11:20 AM
  • IP:150.199.111.193
Date Posted:22/04/2009 12:28 PMCopy HTML

"Boom we back in to SEF another great day we having with the weather. You know, they know and I know everyone hates the great Suicide Hank. Oh he's a jobber, a whiner... BUT just to let you all know lets be real. Yeah I been banned from many places and they let me back in why because I brought in fans, the ratings for there shows unlike some one I know."

He smiles looking on at the camera.

"Pyretta, she a whore giving crazy clowns blow jobs on national t.v so I know people not going listen to her."

"Yes my young and old fans, its the truth. Now Ravyn you talk way to much shit, Shut up, Go dress like a girl and be a it. Your a lame and a nobody. Let me repeat my self I'm cooler then you ever be you it and  do one liners because I'm cool like that and don't have enough time to fuck around with lames who want be goth and wear make up all the god damn time. Oh by the way, what you say about imagine. Specially the time he put your dumbass in a dress at a department store and had a sign up reading: Bitch for sale...two cent whore and loves the cock. That wasn't me and I can prove that whore. How can you fax a promo or couple months results of a t.v show... You can't... Check it out on Youtube if it still there. I wasn't even in the arena when it happen. I was [Banned] from the arena no longer welcome like nWs bitches. Oooo Lets make a Alliance and team up on Matt and Suicide Hank. Yeah go ahead and form that team, in the end you all be fighing who going after the title. More like Sting vs Kurt in TNA type of shit. HA" Matt lets make a team and take the freaks out of SEF. Na fuck that bro, can't do it. I'm a single man for the singles title. Fuck I'm fuck up right now, don't even know i'm saying my words right. Fuck it. Matt, good luck I'm not easy in the ring. I hold so many titles unlike Ravyn. I earn the titles i have hold unlike someone else who is co owner of a federation then makes their self wins title. You look at my title history then look at his. Every federation we been together. I hold the title unlike him. Heh I say. What a hater for real... I'm a thug who smokes weed and hits lines of soft, but that don't matter I'm still a bad ass... Oh by the way Nick, You got lucky so far keep that title I want you to."

Suicide Hank is standing there with a chair looking around with a evil smile on his face. He throws it into someone all of a sudden a kid comes out an yells...

"OH MY GOD YOU KILL KENNDY YOU BASTARD"
"SO WHAT"
"WHAT MOTHERFUCKER THAT WAS MY FRIEND, YOU JEW"
"SHUT UP FAT ASS, OR YOUR GOING TO DIE LIKE HIM..."
"MAKE IT MY DAY GOD DAMN IT."
"NOW CARTMAN WATCH THAT MOUTH OF YOUR BOY"

"FUCK YOU MOM"
Cartman mom grabs his ear, and drags him away from backstage.
"GOD DAMN IT MOM, I FUCKING HATE YOU."
Kyle and Stan stands in the back just laughing at him..
"Have fun going home fat ass!"
"FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING JEW!"

"GO EAT A CANDYBAR FAT ASS"

As Eric gets drag away from backstage heading home, Hank laughs and walks down the hall to his locker room saying..."Damn, looks like I kill them twice now in the same way I'm that damn good."-Fade out-

Hank

xXMobLifexX                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
Re:BOOM HATERS EVERYWHERE I GO[Redemption]
Date Posted:22/04/2009 3:14 PMCopy HTML

No one on the corner have swagga like me
Swagga like me, swagga swagga like me

"Ravyn your gay shut up you like the dick in your ass. You just say it in your promo. What a fag. The dude acts like he someone else, but down in deep inside he means his self."

=0

Mr. Hank is in the building Swagger on a hundred thousand, trillion fans watching all over the world. I think you mean am I
only one that ever brought in the fans to Spawn & Whisper federation. Why, because I knew how to bring in serious money with entertainment. You scare the fans cross dressing and wearing lame ass make up doing freaky shit with family acting like your all in a movie. Pyretta you're a whore, just face the fact. I wouldn't let you touch my shit. I heard you got the STDS. You are a dirty whore. Shame on you, now you all go die. I don't got the time to fuck with little want be jokers and crows. So shut up, you're both lames. 
 Oh by the way, I do kill federations that something else I can do.

Hank

xXMobLifexX                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
Re:BOOM HATERS EVERYWHERE I GO[Redemption]
Date Posted:24/04/2009 1:48 PMCopy HTML

"We back into the SEF arena, watch TNA last night... OH MY GOD MICK FOLEY HAS GONE CRAZY! Oooo time to clam down, we in SEF not the TNA promotion. Oh yeah Ravyn do not have shit to say because he's a lame and a hater. Let's check out his Biography. Ravyn Crow comes from the MSN circuit like quite a number of people, has some fame from there and hopes to one day make a name for himself[HA He can keep thinking that]. His half brother is Phoenix Winter born. He is in the IWF2003 Hall of Fame, Current MWF World Champion (Defunct Federation), Current IWF2003 World Champion (Defunct Federation), Former IWF2003 International Champion [Which he helps co-own]. Ravyn is a dominating force in wrestling and aspires to be even more dominant. His list of victims stretch a mile long and yet no one has ever been able to permanently take him out. Many have tried and yet failed to stop him. Some of the ones were, Whisper, Spawn, Novacaine, nWs and of course Amesthye Jane. Ravyn does have one goal. Being world champion of either BUD or SEF, and right now SEF is on his list. Which I'm going that, that's not going happen."

Hank looks around

"Now you see mine is Missouri Wrestling Federation-1997-1999 Hardcore championship, Onine championship Wrestling-1999 6-time world champion three times Internet Champion The Master Champion,Extreme Hardcore Wrestling-1999-2000 Six times Tag Team Champion w/Dub Brett Television Champion three times Hardcore Champion 6-time World Heavyweight Champion two time Intercontinental Champion One time European Championship, Hall of Famer, Ultimate Etxreme Wrestling Federation-2002 Three Time Tag Team Champion w/Big Dave six times Hardcore Champion, Gobal Championship Wide Wrestling-2002-2003 24/7 Champion World Champion,Unleashed World Wrestling Extreme-2003 Hardcore Champion,Total Mayhem Wrestling Federation-2004 World Champion got fired after holding the world championship problems with Rayn Rage, Suicide Championship Wrestling-2002 Sucidal world champion, Blinc v2 -2002 24/7 Champion, No Rules Wrestling Federation-2004 Intercontinental Champion European Champion Extreme Champion, WWE: Screw the rules-2005 Intercontinental Hardcore Champion and the last ferderation I held titles in is Bytches Ultimate Domaion 2005-current  two time Hardcore Champion and Franchise Champion. Oh yeah, you see we was in BUD together and I have hold a two titles there the hardcore and franchise championship belt. He hasn't held none. Ultimate Etxreme Wrestling Federation, I know he was in that federation and you see me holding the tag titles with Big Dave like six times and the Hardcore title and now Gobal Championship Wide Wrestling was owned by Lee Spawn, Once again you see I held the World title before the place close. Thanks to me, and nWs. Ha I am the best around dude, you can't top me ever. So, shut up and keep running your mouth. I am a motherfucking bad ass. I close down UEWF,GCWW, and NWA which is now reoepn. Oh by the way coke is not crack so get your drugs right you whore."

Hank looks around smileing at the lame ass gothic freaks.

"So what up, what happeing you hater you get at me I heard you and I'm watching so what up."

-Fade out-

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF