sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Back in the game (Reckless Rebellion)

Started by dvon, April 05, 2023, 07:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvon

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:12.37.239.59
Date Posted:26/05/2009 9:26 AMCopy HTML

Taking a break is fine and even dealing with the family life is fine. Dealing with a injury though is a bitch and still not taking the doctors word  as if thats anything new  for a Dudley not to do. Sometimes just kicking back has a  good vibe but when your  getting the bug to be back then its time to hit the road again. Now while sitting  in a  parking lot for awhile and  just hangin out D-Von  sits  really doing some thinking. He  finally notices the camera and looks up some and rests his head back against the building.

D-Von: Every since my brother and i went seperate ways  people have said i dont have the passion or desire to be a  singles star in  this or any company. You  may be right because ive let myself go to the bottom after all ive worked for. Along time ago i shoulda been  the world champion but because of some  robbed deal i wasnt. I gave up i walked away and i done some serious souls earchin on who the real D-Von Dudley was. I came back i  made a impact with my brother and i  finally  started out on my own after i  beat the fuck out of him and he did the same to me up and down the long hghway. Just another chapter in the life of a Dudley . But you see that was then and this is now.

He looks up totally with a bit of a fire in his eyes and  finally pulls himself up  standing against the building getting the weight  shifted off of his injured right knee.

D-Von: It seems to me that the past has always found away to over ride who and what im about. I started ina  buisness back then where ECW was a hardcore company and others tried to copy what HEyman started. Now  theres other so called  hardcore companies making a thrown together tag tem be the best in the buisness. The best in the buisness of the tag team division is  day in day out work busting your asses and  giving everything you ahve for one  common cause and thats  building something  from  down here to the top of  the ladder.  Now ive been gone awhile and i miss the road so i got pulled back  before i was ready but i aint complaining i never sat on the sidelines for anything any reaon or anybody.   Reckless Rebellion aint gonna be  any diffrent.  Josh   & Joey Im sure i know nothing about you but i also  am sure your young and wanting to be someone. Step the game up and walk in and prove your what  your destined to be and do and thats wrestle. I hate guys who love being carried then take the glory or  reep the  victory of doing nothing and getting far.

He reaches down grabbing a crutch    he uses   for his knee and stands  more steady.

D-Von: One thing is for certain that when   Reckless Rebellion rolls around  i will be ready with or without Justin Cage as my partner. I would love to see someone with balls one time to step up  with me and  become a top  player and help bring back tag team wrestling but obviously there isnt any because they all  wanna be somebodya nd get titles but dont wanna  do what it takes to get there. They want it handed to them on a silver  platter with  there name in diamonds or somethign i dont know. One things for sure Xanthus and Corez you two  are  rare in the busienss who  work as a team you remind me of some of the ECW teams past  like Bubba and myself, The Eliminators, The Pitbulls, Public Enemya nd triple threat because you have a drive. You wanna work to bring back a division that should  never be dead and buried   because it is the center point of any company and this buisness. Many years back there was tag teams before singles because its how it was done.  Your one team if  my brother was around  we would wanna step in that ring with because your young you got what it takes and hopefully your the guys who can bring  that division back up where it needs to be. 

He looks to the side and then turns back some.

D-Von:  Like i said before i aint one hundred percent and i think thats  well known  still buyt i will not  lay down and surrender boys so you wanna be the top  in the division my brother and i  had at the top of the game then  you gotta beat  the best. Evidentally one half of the best but you gotta prove your wanting to be known as the best blood or not.  Greed is the  downfall and  money is the envy of every man. Trust me i know ive been down that road i walked the path but now  its time  to get back in the game and  prove theres only one  D-Von Dudley . Testify!

He  tosses the crutch and walks away towards the arena

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF