sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Reckless Rebellion r/p #1

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 07:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:66.99.3.71
Date Posted:05/06/2009 12:01 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF presents "Reckless Rebellion" came on the air, the scene shows DOGG Fight cage hanging above cover with weapons, and SEF fans in Staples Center were looking forward to seeing Chris Orton vs Scorpion battle it out with SEF World Heavyweight Championship on the line. The scene goes backstage where current SEF World Heavyweight Champion Chris Orton arrive with his girlfriend Taylor Johnson making their way to the locker room, but they were stop by backstage interviewer Westside Wanskta started talking to them.

Westside Wanskta: Yo Chris Orton! I was wondering what you got in store for Scorpion?

Chris Orton: I'm going to kill that man for booking a match which he knows can end careers even his own life, because Scorpion thinks this match will go in his favor. He thinks I can't beat him on my own need somebody help to beat someone in the ring, but he has no idea what I have in store for him. To answer your question, the only thing I got in store for him is simply beating him and retaining my SEF World Heavyweight Championship.

Westside Wanskta: There been a lot of talk from everyone that you still haven't prove to everyone just how good you are in SEF, so what your opinion on that?

Chris Orton: I'm sick and tired of everyone thinking I still need to prove just how good I am in professional wrestling, so what do I need to prove to them that I am the best in this business? The answer will be I beat Scorpion in "DOGG Fight" without any help from no one, because Scorpion made this match to make sure Taylor Johnson doesn't get involve, so there will be no excuses for him to say losing again to me. I don't care what everyone says about me in the media or locker room, because I am SEF World Heavyweight Champion meaning I am the new leader of SEF, so if people still question my ability just watch my match with Scorpion rethinking their opinion on me.

Westside Wanskta: What going to happen in "DOGG Fight" between you and Scorpion?

Chris Orton: This match was design for two wrestlers to kill each other to settle somebody, and I know there no way out, people can't get involve, and nowhere to hide, so Scorpion and I are going to kill each other for SEF World Heavyweight Championship on the line. Scorpion thinks it was a fluke that I beat him due to my girlfriend getting involve, so she can't get involve in this match which means Scorpion will have deal losing to me again by beating him on my own. This match will prove without a doubt that I am the best in this business nothing can't stop me from beating Scorpion ass all over that "DOGG Fight" cage, so if Scorpion wants this title back might as well bring everything he got, because he will have to kill me to win this title back.

Chris Orton and Taylor Johnson walks pass Westside Wanksta make their way to their locker room, and the first match of pay per view started.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF