sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Reckless Rebellion r/p #2

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 07:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:66.99.3.152
Date Posted:05/06/2009 12:36 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF presents "Reckless Rebellion" return from a commercial break, the scene shows Chris Orton already inside "DOGG Fight" cage, and SEF gave him a huge reaction, as Orton looks around seeing trash cash, steel chairs, barbed-wire bat or 2 x 4, and bags might be fill with thumb ticks and pieces of glass, and more dangerous weapons hanging above him. Chris Orton walks around looking at his title lifts his left arm holding a microphone in hand started talking.

Chris Orton: Tonight is the beginning and the end of somebody career coming to an end, this war between Scorpion and I started when I beat him to become SEF World Heavyweight Champion, but Scorpion and everyone else felt Taylor Johnson getting involve helping me win this title was not a good way to win this title. Scorpion issue a rematch which Taylor Johnson can't get involve being "DOGG Fight", so Scorpion feels having weapons hanging above, and no one getting involve will reign SEF World Heavyweight Championship by beating me to death. Scorpion has no idea the road for me has been in SEF, because I work my ass off every single day of my life to get where I am today, but Scorpion feels that I need people to help me win matches. I never had people help me win matches in my career, because most the matches I won in here are due to people getting involve for hate on the person I am facing, so Scorpion can run his mouth about that win I got on him wasn't a fluke. You made bad move forcing your attention on my girlfriend than on me, and I just happen saw the opening took it which gave me a victory over you. Now I stand inside a cage called "DOGG Fight" full with weapons, and the only thing I can think what going to happen in this match is two men are going to have broken bones, bloody faces, or be carry out of this ring. You see Scorpion thinks I am not as good as him in this ring, so I will prove everyone wrong what they been saying about me, because I'm ready to put my body through hell to retain my SEF World Heavyweight Championship, so what do I need to do to beat Scorpion in "DOGG Fight" the answer is very simply to make sure that he is dead can't get up is by stalking him like a snake just waiting to strike go in for the kill. These weapons hanging above is nothing new to me, because I suffer pain, blood, and earn the respect wrestling in brutal matches, so "DOGG Fight" is more like my backyard type of match which I will take any pain from Scorpion to retain my title. Tonight in the main event, I can promise you people one thing going to happen in this match that's Chris Orton becoming a reckless, hardcore, deadly man with one thing in mind that's killing other person, so Scorpion go ahead do whatever you got to do to win this match, because the only way I see you walking away with this title is by killing me to get it back.

Chris Orton looks at the weapons stares at his title, and he lifts the title in the air, as "#1" by Nelly hits the pa system, so "Reckless Rebellion" went to a quick commercial break.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF