sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Welcome To My Reality (Golden Glory RP 1)

Started by dvon, April 05, 2023, 09:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvon

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:12.37.239.34
Date Posted:24/07/2009 8:42 AMCopy HTML

1.jpg picture by SMWE_PHOTOS_798

With one mission down and another around the corner life seems to be  getting a diffrent view. After winning a oppertunity to be a challenger  things seem to have a diffrent retrospect . Now hitting the gym pretty hard and focusing on a chance to prove to not just others but himself that  tag teams were good but now its time to shine alone and be somebody. D-Von  sits in the hotel  gym  area and  finishes  what he was doing before sitting and getting some water and wipeing some sweat with a towl  looking  into the camera.

D-Von: Im usually in a mood when i take a break from all what i do. Unlike any other day Chris im gonna do something i havent and said i wouldnt do or care about. Today im gonna show you a little respect. You see ive been watching back on some old stuff of yours and how you do things. Your right you give your all in that ring whena  challenge  rises. You never take a step backwards its always full speed ahead. Something ive been looking for  in people. You also  did something  ive heard people say  about me but never in the open. You go a route and call me a coward. A Coward? Kid im anything but i did what i had to do to be noticed around here and you wee the first to  see the real side of me.

He smirks a little bit wipeing some more sweat away.

D-Von:  Then you go back to your childhood days. You say punks would beat you up. Well guess what son i aint a punk i aint a thug im the real deal in the  company that surrounds me. If its people family  or weapons  they all know im the real deal in any type of surrounding. Just like at golden glory you will find that out for one night. It aint a  candyland experience this aint  in St. Louis this si the mean side of the tracks kid and your gonna  get to know them real well. I grew up on the soyuthside of DUdeyville i was raised to fight or be  knocked out. I never had the  easy life guys like you have had i have had to work my ass off harder  due to  two diffrent reasons. One because i had no backing in what i wanted to do and two people like you  with the great looks at body  had all the  potential and  physical  aspects of that the buisness needed and was about. I was never a pretty boy in the buisness i was a guy who gave everything and still  black shirted by companies because of what i am. You seem to think right now your the best and i give ya credit you are good but you aint the best. My brother once said the best only sticks around until the good  shoves them off the  mountain. How true is that? I think  the records show exactly how true it is. Bubba and i was the best tag team  we  had  diffrences went our own way and he was one of the best. Thing is  wheres Bubba now? Im here wheres he at? No clue because he got shoved off the mountain. Just like you Chris  one day soon and im saying  at the pay per view your gonna be surprised at whos gonna be the one who shoves you off the mountain.

He turns looking to the side a second and then grabs some more water.

D-Von: The matter of the fact is quite simple  people say i always claim ive had things taken away from me. They say whatever it is they wanna say because they dont know me.  Golen Glory is a time you  and everyone else with realise the streets is my territory i  know the rules i know the  expectations of the streets and i know how to  work in my advantage to prove a point to people like you and everyone else who  looks down on me. It aint about how i handle the weapons or the streets Chris its how you handle the surroundings of being in something you might not be quite comfortable with.  Your walking in as champion but when the smoke clears your walking out like most do. Your walking out a changed broken man because i will  hurt you. You talked about your gonna make me bleed. Am i supposed to be scared of bleeding? Im not i done that in every company i worked for because people like you  were afraid to have a broken nail. I took the shots i  gave the doseage of what i had to. Bleeding  for something thts worth it is never in vain.  I never once bitched about bleeding  before and i never will so  do what you gotta do because blood has never stopped me from  going after someone it only makes it more interesting.

He laughs walking over to another machine setting up and  gets ready to  start doing more working out.

D-Von:  Ill see ya at Golden Glory Chris and straight up  that just might be the time you call your  father and get some pointers or your brother because  they know what your walking into aint gonna be fore your  family to see or witness. Theres also a saying lifes a bitch then you marry one  been there done that now its time to move oon  to  a new chapter  lifes a fantasy  Sex is extasy  sunday night  believe me  your gonna get the best of me.  And that is guaranteed.

He starts working out again as the cameras fade out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF