sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

(Scorpion promo for Gangsta Paradise)

Started by Rick Reynolds, April 06, 2023, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

mack420                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:75.204.154.139
Date Posted:10/09/2009 9:35 AMCopy HTML

(The time is nearing for the big show of the month or months, the big pay per view SEF has been doing every month and a half as of
late and this time its Gangsta Paradise, an event with a lot of history behind and more to be made this Sunday. After winning the King of SEF tournament at the last big event Jordan Brooks will take the championship belt he won from the tournament and defend it against Scorpion in a ladder match and also, the winner will become number one contender to the World Heavyweight Title. A chance for Scorpion to shut Jordan's mouth and take his title and a shot at the World Title, a title he feels should be his anyways. Its gonna be a brutal match in Montreal, but it should give us a clear winner.)
Scorpion: I was born in this stinking, rotten, worthless, cesspool country and cannot wait to get out of it like I did years ago as a kid!
(We see Scorpion standing outside the Olympic Stadium with his arms crossed and he's dressed in leather pants with a matching vest. His blond locks flow down his shoulders and a scowl as usual is on his face.)
Scorpion: Not that America is much better, heh, its simply the lesser of two evils and if I could have my own country, then and only then would I be happy. My happiness will have to be found in a different way, in the World Heavyweight Championship which I will win and hold on to tightly along with my new King of SEF Title!
(He gets a slight smirk now, a cocky one.)
Scorpion: You think your on a roll Jordan, you think your next in line for a World Title shot, that its your time, you stepping up. Well son, think again cause my time is far from over. I was screwed out of the World Title earlier this year, I've been held down ever since that no good bitch Whitney took over SEF and that is the only reason your in your position now. Your a friend of hers, so naturally your given the spotlight, your almost as bad as that washed up asshole Mack. The day you win the World Title Jordan, that will be the day everyone realizes your banging that cheap slut Whitney!
(He scowls once again, a bitter look on his face.)
Scorpion: Its the only way Mack was able to stay on top of SEF and its the only way you'll make it to the top ior anyone else, kiss her ass, then tap it and that's exactly why I'll always be held down. I refuse to do either one, I make my own path and take what I want. This Sunday Jordan, all I gotta do is make sure you can't walk, you can't wrestle, even if I lose, take you out after the match, end your pathetic career and than there will be no choise, but to put me where I belong, in contention for the World Heavyweight Title...MY TITLE!
(He uncrosses his arms and points to himself in anger, then lowers his arms.)
Scorpion: I've been pushed down long enough, all summer long I've taken and taken and taken shit, I gave back enough, now its time to get back what should have never been taken from me. That worthless wannabe star Chris Orton is a joke, a complete joke, he makes a mockery of the title I was held with honor and prestige. I hope Nick Torres, no, he's a washed up hasbeen, I hope the two idiots maim each other and then I'll walk in and clean either one up and reclaim my rightful crown as the World Champion of SEF, the only, real, great World Champion of SEF, the best in the world!
(He breaths kinda heavy still looking pissed.)
Scorpion: Jordan, your fate is sealed, a ladder match against me, that's like sending a knife fighter into a gunfight...you stand no chance in hell against me. I'll own you two ways to Sunday and heh, Sunday is the day we do battle, so see ya then ya fucking chump!
(Still looking pissed off Scorpion walks away now and goes inside the stadium which the view pans up and over it showing a little of the city of Monreal and then fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF